MK 677 (OL Ghar1ne)

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would be some good things to stack with this.... Looking for natty options, nothing suppressive

PHWSupplements

PHWSupplements

Board Sponsor
Awards
We've been receiving GREAT feedback on the SRM Andarine (which is MK-677, S-4 - aka Andarine, Epiandrosterone, and 7-Keto) and the SRM Epi-Arimi.

The SRM Epi-Arimi would be your way to go with something a bit more mild. Nonetheless, great feedback, when stacked!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What would be some good things to stack with this.... Looking for natty options, nothing suppressive
The best natty options for mk677 would be huperzine-a 200mcg and green tea extract. Take three times a day, about every 6 hours. Iirc these help inhibit somatostatin and stack synergistically with mk. Idk if mk can be considered natural though.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The best natty options for mk677 would be huperzine-a 200mcg and green tea extract. Take three times a day, about every 6 hours. Iirc these help inhibit somatostatin and stack synergistically with mk. Idk if mk can be considered natural though.
What he said with the MK-677 specifically, but CARDAR1NE is also non-suppressive / synergistic , or you could go with other natural anabolics like ep1c unleashed.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
I've heard good things about Anafuse and Olympus Labs Ep1c Unleashed. All natty.

BlackTiger22

Awards
  • Established
OK to use cardarine and epic together?

Hastur

Awards
Depends on your goals. If you're cutting or looking to increase endurance, definitely stack GW/Cardarine, if you're looking to increase strength gains and possibly muscle mass, a lot of people seem to be using Epicatechin and/or Laxogenin. None of these compounds are suppressive to the HPTA. You have quite the selection of products out there to choose from as well. However, I will state you will probably want to avoid the pre-stacked supplements that add Cardarine, Epicatechin, or Laxogenin with SARMS such as S-4, Ostarine, LGD as they are in fact suppressive to some degree.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depends on your goals. If you're cutting or looking to increase endurance, definitely stack GW/Cardarine, if you're looking to increase strength gains and possibly muscle mass, a lot of people seem to be using Epicatechin and/or Laxogenin. None of these compounds are suppressive to the HPTA. You have quite the selection of products out there to choose from as well. However, I will state you will probably want
to avoid the pre-stacked supplements that add Cardarine, Epicatechin, or Laxogenin with SARMS such as S-4, Ostarine, LGD as they are in fact suppressive to some degree.
Definitely not looking for one of those all-in-one supplements mentioned above. That is the reason I was asking so as to build my own stack. Great suggestions for the cutting why do you think those supplements would be more effective for cutting? What does GW and Carderine promote? A lot of these new peptides and Sarms scare due to lack of research. I have never used epi but I have heard good things about it and it's endurance benefits.

One thing I don't understand about the MK. I see a lot of people having Lathargy with it. I thought an increase in GH would produce more energy more overall sense of well-being.

Looking at Carderine now looks interesting... Any one have any real world experience or feedback with it?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely not looking for one of those all-in-one supplements mentioned above. That is the reason I was asking so as to build my own stack. Great suggestions for the cutting why do you think those supplements would be more effective for cutting? What does GW and Carderine promote? A lot of these new peptides and Sarms scare due to lack of research. I have never used epi but I have heard good things about it and it's endurance benefits.

One thing I don't understand about the MK. I see a lot of people having Lathargy with it. I thought an increase in GH would produce more energy more overall sense of well-being.

Looking at Carderine now looks interesting... Any one have any real world experience or feedback with it?
I have used carderine and mk677 multiple times. MK677 did cause minor lethargy but just right after waking up. Carderine is great for endurance, especially in a deficit. Throw in epic unleashed and you have about the best natty stack available!

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Ephedra. Cus you're in for the lethargy of a lifetime..

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used carderine and mk677 multiple times. MK677 did cause minor lethargy but just right after waking up. Carderine is great for endurance, especially in a deficit. Throw in epic unleashed and you have about the best natty stack available!
Awesome, this sounds like exactly what I'm looking for

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Can't be any worse than being shut down
My test levels were really low before my doc put me on TRT. I was lethargic sure, but it was more a lack of motivation typ lethargy where you see no reason to even get out of bed. Mk677 had me up and feeling great in the morning, then completely destroying me in the afternoon.10-12 hours of sleep wasn't enough to keep the lethargy away. Had to cut the cycle short after 6 weeks, unfortunately I must say cus it did make me bigger and stronger no doubt.

Not saying it would have that kind of effetct on you. I am on an intermittent fasting protocol, which might have enhanced to the lethargy.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My test levels were really low before my doc put me on TRT. I was lethargic sure, but it was more a lack of motivation typ lethargy where you see no reason to even get out of bed. Mk677 had me up and feeling great in the morning, then completely destroying me in the afternoon.10-12 hours of sleep wasn't enough to keep the lethargy away. Had to cut the cycle short after 6 weeks, unfortunately I must say cus it did make me bigger and stronger no doubt.

Not saying it would have that kind of effetct on you. I am on an intermittent fasting protocol, which might have enhanced to the lethargy.
The fasting probably had a lot to do with that. What dose where you running the mk677?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The fasting probably had a lot to do with that. What dose where you running the mk677?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, this sounds like exactly what I'm looking for
That's actually my go to pct stack, keeps me motivated and keeps the gains coming

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
if this stuff MK 677 is not suppressive from where letargy came from? or maybe is the same story like with osta not suppressive on the paper but in real life....

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if this stuff MK 677 is not suppressive from where letargy came from? or maybe is the same story like with osta not suppressive on the paper but in real life....
Its not a hormone, it's a gh secretagogue. It triggers the release of ghrelin in the stomach naturally making your body produce more gh. It has human trials that lasted up to 2 years with no adverse effects. Gharine is a safe and effective way to up your growth hormone

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
I think it's a different kind of lethargy. Growth hormone peaks while asleep, so having more GH in your system might make you feel sleepy because your body seems to read that as a signal to keep on sleeping so it can keep on repairing itself. This is as opposed to low t lethargy with is more of a general crappy unmotivated feeling.

That's my guess anyway. I'm only on day 4 of my first mk677 run, but that's how it feels to me when I wake up in the morning. That extra sleepiness dissipates after an hour or two and then I just feel well rested.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it's a different kind of lethargy. Growth hormone peaks while asleep, so having more GH in your system might make you feel sleepy because your body seems to read that as a signal to keep on sleeping so it can keep on repairing itself. This is as opposed to low t lethargy with is more of a general crappy unmotivated feeling.

That's my guess anyway. I'm only on day 4 of my first mk677 run, but that's how it feels to me when I wake up in the morning. That extra sleepiness dissipates after an hour or two and then I just feel well rested.
That's my experience with mk677 as well, you wake up real groggy and tired but it wears off shorty thereafter and you feel like a million bucks.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Its not a hormone, it's a gh secretagogue. It triggers the release of ghrelin in the stomach naturally making your body produce more gh. It has human trials that lasted up to 2 years with no adverse effects. Gharine is a safe and effective way to up your growth hormone
do not get me wrong i WANT to use MK too { osta is no hormone too but still..} ok if your hormone/test is safe what going on with production of your GH ? must be suppress right ? will come back to previous level after 3-6 m cycle ?

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
do not get me wrong i WANT to use MK too { osta is no hormone too but still..} ok if your hormone/test is safe what going on with production of your GH ? must be suppress right ? will come back to previous level after 3-6 m cycle ?
If I understand correctly mk677 stimulates your natural gh production to be stronger. This is not the same as adding exogenous gh. You may or may not become desensitized to the mk after a while and need a higher dose to elicit those stronger pulses, but you would still not be suppressing you natural production and everything should be normal once you cycle off.

If I'm wrong hopefully Yates can correct me

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
If I understand correctly mk677 stimulates your natural gh production to be stronger. This is not the same as adding exogenous gh. You may or may not become desensitized to the mk after a while and need a higher dose to elicit those stronger pulses, but you would still not be suppressing you natural production and everything should be normal once you cycle off.

If I'm wrong hopefully Yates can correct me
body always wants constantly go back to the homeostasis there is no free rides in this game im ready to pay the price but first i want to know how much ???

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
body always wants constantly go back to the homeostasis there is no free rides in this game im ready to pay the price but first i want to know how much ???
No suppression, it really is a free ride

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
No suppression, it really is a free ride
hmmm interesting if there is no supressin from this stuff would be perfect for recovery purpose like joints/tendons/ etc . Did you experience any health benefits ?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmmm interesting if there is no supressin from this stuff would be perfect for recovery purpose like joints/tendons/ etc . Did you experience any health benefits ?
There are numerous health benifit that come with higher gh. It kept me nice and lean while bulking, it made my skin and nails look great, deep and refreshing sleep, improved recovery. I could keep going....

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
i mean if you are in this sport long enough you probably have some small/big injury like pain somewhere ...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i mean if you are in this sport long enough you probably have some small/big injury like pain somewhere ...
I know I have some pains and nagging injuries! Ostarine is really good for that

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
I finished osta 10 weeks cycle 2 weeks ago very satisfied but I want to more... Thinking 16 weeks Mk plus last 8-10 weeks osta on top of this

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Osta did not suppress me too much last 3 week libido bit down still have one bottle OL this is why I need to know more about MK

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
btw godstrenght. sorry for highjackd your thread a bit.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
I finished osta 10 weeks cycle 2 weeks ago very satisfied but I want to more... Thinking 16 weeks Mk plus last 8-10 weeks osta on top of this[/QUOTE

howd you dose dose your osta for that long?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a bottle of HPTA laying around... Has fadogia, divanil, bulbine, long jack and anacyclus purethium. Stacking this with Ghar1ne?? Thoughts? Was good for recomp last time I ran it...

I may just run this til the hpta runs out and reevaluate from there as what to add in and how long to run the Ghar1ne. Still liking Carder1ne may have to order with another bottle of ghar1ne if I like it

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
25 mg. Yeah IF probably made it worse. Other than the lethargy, mk was awesome. Combined with some androgens it was was great gain wise. Im actually on higher steroid doses now since going off MK, yet ive lost 3 kg and a lot of strength, with no change to my diet. It just enhanced everything basically

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of HPTA laying around... Has fadogia, divanil, bulbine, long jack and anacyclus purethium. Stacking this with Ghar1ne?? Thoughts? Was good for recomp last time I ran it...

I may just run this til the hpta runs out and reevaluate from there as what to add in and how long to run the Ghar1ne. Still liking Carder1ne may have to order with another bottle of ghar1ne if I like it
I'm using bulbine / anacyclus pyrethrum ( high dose) in pct now but solo product and good stuff.... might be good idea

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
have you run a cycle with only 20 before? if so did you notice any significant difference between the 20 and 25 ed?

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established

what is the purpose for you to put on top of chemicals enhancement some natural supplements ? what are you looking for, any extra { side free} natural anabolic or you just want to backup your hormonal/test system ? in case if MK is suppressive ??

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
have you run a cycle with only 20 before? if so did you notice any significant difference between the 20 and 25 ed?
no it was first osta cycle for me i was on 20mg only 14- 17 days if i remember

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
no it was first osta cycle for me i was on 20mg only 14- 17 days if i remember
alright. i will have a bottle of osta left over and will give 25/ed a try next cycle if i feel i can handle it

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what is the purpose for you to put on top of chemicals enhancement some natural supplements ? what are you looking for, any extra { side free} natural anabolic or you just want to backup your hormonal/test system ? in case if MK is suppressive ??
Something natural and anabolic... MK is not suppressive