First cycle with SARM

Kid Chocolate

Kid Chocolate

Awards
Hello, Aged 39 and weighing 90kgs to 1m80
I plan to cycle with SARM. My goal is to dry and lose weight .
I ordered 2 bottles of Ghar1ne and I would like to combine with other SARM ...
I hesitate between endura shred and epic unleashed in the forum was told that epic was unleashed was in full agreement with my sport crossfit .
I also have a question: how many SARM can I combine ?

Thanks for your help

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Personally for me I try not to combine too much stuff. More is not always the best. But there is a lot of sarm info at strong supplement shop to.

Kid Chocolate

Kid Chocolate

Awards
Personally for me I try not to combine too much stuff. More is not always the best. But there is a lot of sarm info at strong supplement shop to.
Thank you for your answer.
Yet I have seen several cycles with SARMs .
ostarine+cardarine+mk677 thread on the forum

because I would like it to be truly effective

I 'll check the strongsupplementshop but i like the Olympus labs products

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Endurashred would really help you meet those goals. Osta is perfect for retaining muscle mass during a cut and cardarine will keep your energy and endurance high. Throw in some Eliminate and you should lean and dry out nicely. Any idea how long you will run this? You have a pct plan?

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for your answer.
Yet I have seen several cycles with SARMs .
ostarine+cardarine+mk677 thread on the forum

because I would like it to be truly effective

I 'll check the strongsupplementshop but i like the Olympus labs products
have you actually ran this cycle ^^ i have the exact thing on the way. will start beginning of september. what were your results? how'd you run it and whatd you use for staples oct and pct?

Kid Chocolate

Kid Chocolate

Awards
Endurashred would really help you meet those goals. Osta is perfect for retaining muscle mass during a cut and cardarine will keep your energy and endurance high. Throw in some Eliminate and you should lean and dry out nicely. Any idea how long you will run this? You have a pct plan?
yes I prepare a cycle ( 8 weeks) that will look like this:
- Ghar1ne
- Dermacrine
- Endura Shred

PCT:
- Epic Unleashed
- Clomid
- Sup3r PCT

I don't know if I need Ar1macare . Eliminate you think would be a good stuff in this cycle ?

Thx for your advices

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes I prepare a cycle ( 8 weeks) that will look like this:
- Ghar1ne
- Dermacrine
- Endura Shred

PCT:
- Epic Unleashed
- Clomid
- Sup3r PCT

I don't know if I need Ar1macare . Eliminate you think would be a good stuff in this cycle ?

Thx for your advices
Your cycle looks solid! There is really no need for armicare. Eliminate would be good on cycle if you are looking for that drier look. The dermacrine will help with that as well. I say go for it, will be a good run

Kid Chocolate

Kid Chocolate

Awards
have you actually ran this cycle ^^ i have the exact thing on the way. will start beginning of september. what were your results? how'd you run it and whatd you use for staples oct and pct?
No this is the first time I will do this cycle. My goal is actually to dry and weight loss. And for the pct I will take Sup3er pct with clomid and Epic Unleashed
I still improve the reflected how the cycle. I must obviously prepare a good diet. I think to begin in mid August .

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
No this is the first time I will do this cycle. My goal is actually to dry and weight loss. And for the pct I will take Sup3er pct with clomid and Epic Unleashed
I still improve the reflected how the cycle. I must obviously prepare a good diet. I think to begin in mid August .
awesome man! we will be running the same big supps. i will run laxogen for an AI for oct though just to be on the safe side. i will follow your log so i can compare our results and ask for feedback on your end.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome man! we will be running the same big supps. i will run laxogen for an AI for oct though just to be on the safe side. i will follow your log so i can compare our results and ask for feedback on your end.
Laxogenin isn't an ai, it is a natural anabolic. You should have an ai like exemestane on hand

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
i have that as well for just in case. is there something that is milder than exemestane yall would recommend for an AI that i could take throughout my cycle?

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
i have that as well for just in case. is there something that is milder than exemestane yall would recommend for an AI that i could take throughout my cycle?
Arimistane which is available OTC. For example Olympus Labs El1minate, IronMagLabs E-control, BPS Elimistane....

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eliminate is what you want bro, start at 50mg if you want to run on cycle

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eliminate is what you want bro, start at 50mg if you want to run on cycle

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Ok i was told that arimistane wasnt needed but i would like it as long as its not gunna be too suppressive to my estrogen and as a fail safe

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
I am actually about to run Elim1nate and Ep1C for a stack, not sure if that helps you out, but I don't think I will be needing a PCT

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok i was told that arimistane wasnt needed but i would like it as long as its not gunna be too suppressive to my estrogen and as a fail safe
50mg of armistane won't crash your estrogen. Lots of people run it as a standalone with no issues. Don't forget, ostarine can cause high estrogen sides as well

Kid Chocolate

Kid Chocolate

Awards
50mg of armistane won't crash your estrogen. Lots of people run it as a standalone with no issues. Don't forget, ostarine can cause high estrogen sides as well
ok and how can we counter the rise of estrogen ?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok and how can we counter the rise of estrogen ?
The eliminate should keep your estrogen in check. You should also have exemestane on hand in case of any high estrogen sides

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Laxogenin isn't an ai, it is a natural anabolic. You should have an ai like exemestane on hand
My bad man. I meant to say letrone. Was reading about laxogen before i wrote this.

Kid Chocolate

Kid Chocolate

Awards
I still look but here I am in my development cycle.
Is a good idea to continue after my pct Ghar1ne and the Epic unleashed because I have not finished my bottle ?
What supplements do you recommend ( BCAA , vitamins, ...)?

Cycle:
- Ghar1ne ( 2 bottles) 1/1/1/1/2/2/2/2 caps per day
- Dermacrine ( 2 bottles) 5/5/5/5/5/5/5/5 pumps per day
- Endura Shred ( 2 bottles) 1/1/1/2/2/2/2/2 caps per day
- Elim1nate (2 bottles) 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3 caps per day

PCT:
- Epic Unleashed ( 2 bottles ) 2/2/2/2/2 caps per day
- Clomid 50/50/25/25 mg per day
- Sup3r PCT 10/10/10/10 caps per day

Big_sxc

Awards
The duration is up to you. If you are really lean already you may love how you look. But if ur leaning out on it you'd wish you went longer to shred some.

Kid Chocolate

Kid Chocolate

Awards
The duration is up to you. If you are really lean already you may love how you look. But if ur leaning out on it you'd wish you went longer to shred some.
I have enough caps to push up to 12 weeks ..you think it's enough to have significant results. My goal is to lose 10 kgs

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 9