Natural Cut To Lean Bulk Cycle Diet Options

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am finishing up my cut in a couple weeks. The past couple weeks have been more of a maintenance phase but I'm getting back to more of a cut these last couple weeks. My whole cut has been natural and I'm about to start a lean bulk cycle.

1-15 Test C 500mg/week
1-4 Tbol 60mg/day
1-4 Test Prop 75mg/eod
13-17 Tren Ace

I have all of my PCT and ancillaries already. I'm not sure on how I should go about upping my calories. I've been at around 2000-2200 calories a day.

Automatically up my calories to around 3000 right when I start my cycle?

Slowly start ramping calories up week by week, starting at the beginning of the cycle?

Slowly ramp my calories up a couple weeks before starting the cycle?

Which of these would be best to keep gains lean? Or would there be a better option?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
mixedup Dma378 DangerDave Hyde

I'm drawing a blank on anyone else right now.. Lol

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When I come off a cut ill reverse diet adding about 150 kcal a day when more anabolics introduced I will add 250 kcal a day until at desired count and then add on according to weight gain

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am finishing up my cut in a couple weeks. The past couple weeks have been more of a maintenance phase but I'm getting back to more of a cut these last couple weeks. My whole cut has been natural and I'm about to start a lean bulk cycle.

1-15 Test C 500mg/week
1-4 Tbol 60mg/day
1-4 Test Prop 75mg/eod
13-17 Tren Ace

I have all of my PCT and ancillaries already. I'm not sure on how I should go about upping my calories. I've been at around 2000-2200 calories a day.

Automatically up my calories to around 3000 right when I start my cycle?

Slowly start ramping calories up week by week, starting at the beginning of the cycle?

Slowly ramp my calories up a couple weeks before starting the cycle?

Which of these would be best to keep gains lean? Or would there be a better option?
This has my vote right here.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This has my vote right here.
I was leaning more towards this one to begin with. I think the extra hormones plus my body needing the food and nutrients from being in a deficit will keep everything lean the first few weeks of a big jump in calories.. I will probably add in some fasted morning cardio every once in a while just to be safe.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was leaning more towards this one to begin with. I think the extra hormones plus my body needing the food and nutrients from being in a deficit will keep everything lean the first few weeks of a big jump in calories.. I will probably add in some fasted morning cardio every once in a while just to be safe.
I always cardio when bulking now. Fat comes on too fast if I don't. I've actually found the right surplus:cardio ratio that limits just about all fat gain while building mass.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And that Prop is going to be kicking in like 5 days, so feed it!!