Xcel Sports Prohormone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superman_777

Awards
I want to know if anybody out there has tried any of their DNA series prohormones, such as Yetti, Sasquatch, Mammoth, Reaper, etc...

I am asking due to the fact BSL can not be trusted anymore based of my experience with there Super DMZ 2.0 as well as many others.. IML is also closely tied in like a sister company to my knowledge (correct me if I am wrong). With that being said, I am looking to an alternative supply to stock on in the meantime until we see some serious crackdown, which none of us know when it is to come.

I am leaning towards Xcel sports, as a popular local supplement shop in my city is carrying their pro hormones (as well as a few other brands) and people are buying them and getting good results from what I have heard and personally seen at my gym. The owner of the shop personally says they are very good and recommends them, he has always had a good rep for selling products that work. It is to my knowledge he is taking a risk doing this, as two other supplement shops in my city stopped the selling of them immediately, but this guy really doesn't care.

I am probably going to go ahead and get a bottle and run it in a few weeks, and give an update when I am several days into my cycle.

Thoughts are welcome..

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Never used those before but I am currently using their Xcel Andarine. It seems to be working in terms of expected results for the sarms that it contains.

Their DNA series are a cocktail of PH, from people I know they are definitely pretty strong and is for experienced users.

Superman_777

Awards
Thanks. These are the ones I am going to go with. Now I just need to find whether my supplement shop is cheaper or not.

Superman_777

Awards
In your opinion, which ones did you notice the most size off of with little to none sub q water?

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
In your opinion, which ones did you notice the most size off of with little to none sub q water?
If all the ingredients are legit... Yetti looks pretty sick. In fact I'm too scare to try it myself lol

CJNator

Awards
Used there LGD epicatchen product, I did gain 8lbs in 2 months but at the dosage I dosed it it should have been way more. I do not believe there was any LGD in it.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've used ***** and ********* og versions. ********* was meant to be wet though size without water is kind of hard

Camstan9

Awards
Currently running so far. In week 2.5 and feeling stronger than ever. I've only gained about ~5lbs but I'm eating at maintenance roughly(work 90hrs a week so hard to get food in right now).
All lifts have one up roughly 25lbs easy dependin on lift. Love it so far

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
I want to know if anybody out there has tried any of their DNA series prohormones, such as...

I am asking due to the fact BSL can not be trusted anymore based of my experience with there Super DMZ 2.0 as well as many others.. IML is also closely tied in like a sister company to my knowledge (correct me if I am wrong). With that being said, I am looking to an alternative supply to stock on in the meantime until we see some serious crackdown, which none of us know when it is to come.
As I recall Iron Mag Labs originally owned a piece of Blackstone but at some point Blackstone bought out their interest and the two companies are entirely independent of each other today.

The **** products look pretty good, I plan on picking up a few bottles of the ******. That being said they are pretty strong and not everyone is as crazy about their "everything but the kitchen sink" approach. If you are looking for another brand that also looks very good I would check out the new AlphaLab Technologies line. When they were still Anabolic Technologies last year their products were 100% legitimate. There is also still a lot of the old Iron Mag Labs and Anabolic Technologies available online but I'm afraid that as time passes we'll start to see more and more counterfeit product turning up as the original stock dissipates.

I'd recommend stocking up sooner rather than later as we don't have any idea how long the **** and Alpha lab products will remain on the market. After that our only recourse will be to buy from the UK.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I want to know if anybody out there has tried any of their DNA series prohormones, such as etc...

I am leaning towards **** sports, as a popular local supplement shop in my city is carrying their pro hormones (as well as a few other brands) and people are buying them and getting good results from what I have heard and personally seen at my gym. The owner of the shop personally says they are very good and recommends them, he has always had a good rep for selling products that work. It is to my knowledge he is taking a risk doing this, as two other supplement shops in my city stopped the selling of them immediately, but this guy really doesn't care.

I am probably going to go ahead and get a bottle and run it in a few weeks, and give an update when I am several days into my cycle.

Thoughts are welcome..
The **** is amazing . The stack comes with on cycle support and pct . Its full as you can see of compounds that are proven a good dosages . Ill pm you some details.

CJNator

Awards
Anyone else tried their LGD? I know one more person said the same thing as me.

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
Since these products have built in estrogen control/test boosting and liver support, what would be the recommended products to add in for OCS and PCT?

Would an AI makes sense while on cycle? And a SERM as usual during pct

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
I picked up the original around ban time. Good to hear people are happy with it. Anyone try the new resurrection line?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Since these products have built in estrogen control/test boosting and liver support, what would be the recommended products to add in for OCS and PCT?

Would an AI makes sense while on cycle? And a SERM as usual during pct
Keep an AI just in case . Serm is a must. i always have one even running mild things like hexadrone. The stack comes with some awesome ocs and pct .

Armbender

Awards
The **** stack looks interesting, but how would it compare to a super mandro/and to the giant stack?

Would the 4 weeks suffice or should you run it min 6?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
The yeti stack looks interesting, but how would it compare to a super mandro/and to the giant stack?

Would the 4 weeks suffice or should you run it min 6?
Ill inbox you some details.

Armbender

Awards
Certainly considering the stack but ran for 6 weeks

Yeti
1/1/2/2/2/2
Natural Pct
3/3/3/3/3/3
Mutant Cycle support
2/2/2/2/2/2
Clomid - weeks 7-10
50/50/25/25

Thoughts?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Win win huge gains and strength. Imo ive been at this for a long time ...

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Never used those before but I am currently using their Xcel Andarine. It seems to be working in terms of expected results for the sarms that it contains.

Their DNA series are a cocktail of PH, from people I know they are definitely pretty strong and is for experienced users.
I def love the yeti its a breath of fresh air since the freaking ban happened. Gives me that "I BELIEVE I CAN FLY" feeling ... so far so good I'll be logging it starting Friday.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
I def love the yeti its a breath of fresh air since the freaking ban happened. Gives me that "I BELIEVE I CAN FLY" feeling ... so far so good I'll be logging it starting Friday.
Tag me in that Log so I can follow along

wrxjpm

wrxjpm

Awards
I ran theyr'e LGD about 3 months ago , I got stronger, but didn't seem to add much size. I don't personally think it has everything it say in there.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Certainly considering the stack but ran for 6 weeks

Yeti
1/1/2/2/2/2
Natural Pct
3/3/3/3/3/3
Mutant Cycle support
2/2/2/2/2/2
Clomid - weeks 7-10
50/50/25/25

Thoughts?
Totally went til failure last night and yesterday morn . Dont even feel like i lifted !!!

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Yeti ultimate stack its the best man ive ran it before its like being on sdrol and msten and dbol and test at the same time
i think i will have to give this a go some time in the near future

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
i think i will have to give this a go some time in the near future
I must express to you for the sake of sanity and keeping the peace . Do your research on this product. I love it . My 5 friends 2 uncles and broter that are using it all reported no sides and a crazy amount of strength by week 2 . Also no doms after extensive workouts and plyos.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
hey hulk, i will definately be looking into it. if i decide to do it, it will be this coming jan or feb after i have cut down quite a bit. are there any threads on here that you know of off the top of your head?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
hey hulk, i will definately be looking into it. if i decide to do it, it will be this coming jan or feb after i have cut down quite a bit. are there any threads on here that you know of off the top of your head?
I had to delete mine but i been logging on paper so ill put that up in the next 2 or 3 days. Big gains and major cuts and aggressive as an ape on hump day. I inboxed u a link

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
I had to delete mine but i been logging on paper so ill put that up in the next 2 or 3 days. Big gains and major cuts and aggressive as an ape on hump day. I inboxed u a link
Awesome! Thanks bud

Armbender

Awards
Just added everything to my cart.
Yeti x 2
Tudca x 2
CEL Cycle Assist x 2
CEL PCT Assist x 1
Viron x 1
Rebirth x 1

8 Week Cycle
Yeti - 1/1/2/2/2/2/3/3
Tudca - 1/1/1/1/1/1/1/1
Cycle Assist - 8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8

PCT
Tudca - 1/1/1/1
PCT Assist - 4/4/4/4
Rebirth - 2/2/2/2
Viron - 2/2/2/2

Not running a SERM (my choice)

anything to add or subtract?

Diet will be:
Cal - 3500
Protein - 180
Carb - 350
Fat - 100

Running 5-3-1 program

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just added everything to my cart.
Yeti x 2
Tudca x 2
CEL Cycle Assist x 2
CEL PCT Assist x 1
Viron x 1
Rebirth x 1

8 Week Cycle
Yeti - 1/1/2/2/2/2/3/3
Tudca - 1/1/1/1/1/1/1/1

PCT
Tudca - 1/1/1/1
PCT Assist - 4/4/4/4
Rebirth - 2/2/2/2
Viron - 2/2/2/2

Diet will be:
Cal - 3500
Protein - 180
Carb - 350
Fat - 100

Running 5-3-1 program
If you do this, def run a log, I would follow for sure. Also your last layout when you planned to run it for 6 weeks followed by a SERM appeared to be safer imo but you know your body the best so good luck!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
If you do this, def run a log, I would follow for sure. Also your last layout when you planned to run it for 6 weeks followed by a SERM appeared to be safer imo but you know your body the best so good luck!
I just ran this iam keeping a secret log and i will post in 2 days when cycles over . It was freaking amazing !!! Great pumps crazy dreams huge appiteite, lots of sweaty sex and aggressively insane for the last 2 weeks.

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
PCT
Tudca - 1/1/1/1
PCT Assist - 4/4/4/4
Rebirth - 2/2/2/2
Viron - 2/2/2/2

Since you're going with the Black Lion products (Rebirth, Viron) for your PCT you may also want to pick up a bottle of their new estrogen blocker/aromastase inhibitor Letrone too just to be on the safe side.

Armbender

Awards
Updated Cycle

8 Week Cycle
Yeti - 1/1/2/2/2/2/3/3
Letrone - 1/1/1/1/1/1/1/1
Tudca - 1/1/1/1/1/1/1/1

PCT
Tudca - 1/1/1/1
PCT Assist - 4/4/4/4
Rebirth - 2/2/2/2
Viron - 2/2/2/2
DAA - 3gm/day

Diet will be:
Cal - 3500
Protein - 180
Carb - 350
Fat - 100

Running 5-3-1 program

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
If you log this tag me in it. I'm looking to do one last PH bulk this winter and want to be safe but strong as possible for my last run.

Been checking this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.