Androvar Prohormone log

dfitch280

Awards
Hi all,
I am new to the forum and would like to make my introduction with a consistent and detailed prohormone log on a still legal, yet powerful product-androvar. My shipment should be arriving in a few days so I will make my first post (besides the introduction) when that happens. First off, I am aware of what I am getting myself into. I have been lifting consistently (at least 5 days a week) for 4 years and developed a relatively decent strength base. I am aware that prohormones may be more dangerous than steroids but I am not willing to make the plunge to illegal compounds for muscular gains as of this time.
my stats are as follows:
bench press: 275 (slight pause)
leg press: about 600 (with pause)
seated military press: 175
bodyweight: 165 pounds
body fat: about 12%.
as you can tell, I do not have substantial genetics (the reason why assistance may be needed). during the cycle, I will be supplementing with 3 scoops of whey protein, fish oil, and mega mens multivitamin. following this cycle I may purchase a SARM to maintain my strength gains, but I will also be taking pre workout (not needed, but helps), creatine, multivitamins, and casein protein. on this cycle, my primary goal is strength. I am attempting to limit weight gain, but that may be inevitable when optimizing strength increases. if there are any other questions, just ask and I will attempt to respond in a timely manner.

dfitch280

Awards
also, I will be eating more than 230 grams of protein and 3000 calories a day.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
good luck on your cycle bro
im currently on my first week of mandro and androvar cycle.

dfitch280

Awards
I was going to add mandro or andro the giant, but decided against it. good luck on yours too.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
What's pct look like? Do you know sarms can be just as suppressive to the body's natural testosterone production as the androvar you'll be using? So no recovery even with a proper pct if you use a sarm in conjunction. Just trying to help not busting your balls

dfitch280

Awards
The suppression from the SARM may exist, but should not be a concern. but since it does not help with recovery, I do have DAA and an estrogen blocker which should be more than I need.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
No serm? Most people will agree when I say a serm is a cheap and effective part of any pct. it's also a must for most people who want to return back to normal hormonal balance

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I started Androvar a week ago,and it is one of the best product I have every taken.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
No serm? Most people will agree when I say a serm is a cheap and effective part of any pct. it's also a must for most people who want to return back to normal hormonal balance
i would definitely recommend a serm as well

dfitch280

Awards
received my bottle of androvar this morning, so as expected, my excitement was overwhelming. There's nothing better than the red pill! I noticed an instant mood change, although I recognize that this is most likely the placebo effect hitting me full force. I will not bore you with the nitty gritty by writing every set and reps, but I will mark down the most noteworthy lifts. my highest bench press today was 235 pounds for 9 reps, which is a 1 rep increase. the weight felt much lighter than usual, but I may have been having a good day. In addition, my incline bench press skyrocketed compared to my last workout. previously, I struggled to incline bench 175 pounds, but today I completed 7 easy reps, which is an improvement. also, I maxed out the fly machine for several sets (more than 10 reps), rather than only the first couple. my close grip bench did also see a pleasant, yet, not dramatic increase in the last two sets. overall, the workout was great.

dfitch280

Awards
I appreciate your response. I will purchase a serm for this cycle, since I should improve my PCT.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Yeah it's always a good idea to include a serm. Even with DHEA derivatives. Better safe than sorry

dfitch280

Awards
Today was day 2 of androvar. After my workout, my arms felt like water infused spaghetti that has been sitting in boiling water for a little too long. the pumps were insane and I felt like I could lift a car. albeit possibly a result of insane placebo, my strength has seen vast improvements in that one day. the most notable lifts were as follows:
dumbbell curl: from 55 pounds for 10 reps to 55 pounds for 12 reps. (felt like I was curling a stick of butter)
barbell curl: from 80 pounds for 12 reps to 80 pounds for 15 reps for 4 sets. the form was significantly better and my arms would not stop curling.
dumbbell shoulder press: from 70 pounds for 10 reps to 70 pounds for 15 reps (again, for 4 sets!!!). I literally felt like I was pressing the B button on a controller to press the weight up off my shoulder.
I have been consuming in excess of 200 grams of protein for the two days and recovery has been enhanced. my mood has been improved and I am more talkative now. I am enjoying this product!

dfitch280

Awards
I continue to notice dramatic strength increases, most notably in bench (now 235 for 10 reps). in addition, my endurance has improved substantially and every set is just as impressive as the set before it. I had a rough leg day but everyone has those days. the only negative side effect I am noticing is panic attacks for the past 2 days... I have already been diagnosed with an anxiety disorder so this may have just triggered the panic attack. I will continue taking androvar for a couple days and see if this issue continues or if it subsides. in the end, it is only discomfort, so if it continues, I will check up with my doctor to make sure that my blood pressure is in check.

dfitch280

Awards
Fortunately, the panic attacks stopped. They slowly faded, so my body must have gotten used to the changes.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fortunately, the panic attacks stopped. They slowly faded, so my body must have gotten used to the changes.
To much EpiAndro at one time can cause a stimulating effect. It happened to me one time when I took too
too much before working out.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
On week 4 running Androvar, good stuff. Good luck with the cycle.

navyguy3117

Awards
Any update on your log. I am Curious, I started Androvar and Andro the Giant 4 days ago. I am doing a 5 day split, just curious on what kind of results your got. Thanks.

Jessterlx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Any update on your log. I am Curious, I started Androvar and Andro the Giant 4 days ago. I am doing a 5 day split, just curious on what kind of results your got. Thanks.
Since dfitch280 seems to have checked out, would you mind letting us know how your run is going?