Ordering overseas

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
Has anyone tried ordering and ph's from overseas specifically the UK?

theglorydays

Awards
Good question I've thought about this too.

warrior737

Awards
Customs gets a hold of it and you a not see it for a month if they even release it. Good luck. Let us know how it works out

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
Well I ordered msten and alpha 1 last week so I'll let u guys know

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
That's good to hear, I did order both separately incase 1 got taken. I can't track it either.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Well I ordered msten and alpha 1 last week so I'll let u guys know
Should be no problem on these, they are not even banned... Yet.

Have heard of people ordering other ph/ds and they usually come just fine. Unless customs seizes them for themselves.
Never tried it my myself though.

JG93

JG93

Awards
I've done it.
Usually gets held up in custom at ISC for 1-2 weeks, they don't open the packages...
They ship it pretty obvious and you can hear pills rattle, but they are stamped diet supplements.

They could get caught up, but it is unlikely.
It is a risk you take for sure though.

JG93

JG93

Awards
And if you have any plans on ordering big, I suggest waiting 1 day between orders and order one at a time.
That way if one gets caught up, they all don't.

warrior737

Awards
Island supps is still selling alpha 1 and it's local

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I'd personally go with powermyself. They have an amazing product lineup. OL Tren+Trest+Stendadrol = gaincity

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
WORSE - I'm in canada. And we're even more tight than you guys.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
You can find some andro products - but we've also currently got Stano on our website for 15% off over at orbit. Very good Stano I might add as well.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can find some andro products - but we've also currently got Stano on our website for 15% off over at orbit. Very good Stano I might add as well.
Stano at orbit? Link?

I'm also planning on ordering over seas. Need some ph's. Halo specifically.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
http: //orbitnutrition.com/cart/prohormones/alpha-gainz-alpha-stano.html

Remove the space - its on sale right now for 15% off with ALPHA15 - better order fast though - the sales have been hot - dmz and alphamax both completely sold out.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang. I gotta ask again, you guys really think it's worth paying a little over 1.5 times the regular price plus international shipping for these products?.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prices aren't that much of a difference. I checked the shipping cost and it's only $7 more. Not bad. I think it's worth it.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Dang. I gotta ask again, you guys really think it's worth paying a little over 1.5 times the regular price plus international shipping for these products?.
I will say I've run through this dilemma. It is said but unfortunately it is reality. But on the same token you can still get PHs on some American sites on this board. And it is true - the prices are much worse if buying from the UK. I thought they would be competitive. But a tub of protein is or any supp is the same amount Except in £ which is 1.7$ U.S. Pretty ****in steep. Just buy oral steroids - cheaper and more effective tbh. Unless you want something like Tren I'm with Bone.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Check the stores sponsored here. Pretty sure there's a few

CJNator

Awards
Would you pay 1.5 more for.....TD trest?

Status
Not open for further replies.