Test Base with SARMS

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
I was looking at running an LGD/MK-677 cycle. A lot of people experience lethargy, and it is suggested to use a test base. I've seen the same compounds called different things depending on the supplement. Is Epiandrosterone a good test base? I was looking at picking up Primeval Lab's Epi-GH, which contains 10mg MK-677 and 75mg of Epiandrosterone in each capsule. I was considering running this at 2 caps/day. Is 125 mg/day enough to battle lethargy, or is a higher dose suggested. Would 3 caps/day be too much? Input is appreciated!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epiandro will be a good test base for lgd. I would start at 2 caps and you can always go up in dose if needed

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
Epiandro will be a good test base for lgd. I would start at 2 caps and you can always go up in dose if needed
So the cycle would look like:
6 weeks:
10mg/day LGD
20mg/day MK-677
150mg/day epiandro

Sound ok?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So the cycle would look like:
6 weeks:
10mg/day LGD
20mg/day MK-677
150mg/day epiandro

Sound ok?
You could do a longer cycle with these compounds, 8 to 12 weeks would be optimal. Your doses look fine

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I'm on:
8 mg LGD (brawn nutrition)
600 mg Epiandro (Ultra Stano)
10 mg Ostarine (OL)
2 pumps of Dermacrine
ED right now. I'm in week 7, should go for 8 weeks but just decided to go for 12 full weeks.
And I will also add MK-677 (Epi-GH as well) the last 4 weeks and keep running it during PCT.

I honestly thinks 125 mg epiandro ED is too low. I usually tend to look at as low dose as possible but with epiandro I don't see any point below 300 mg ED.

Except the Epiandro dose I think you are heading a nice run.

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info Dragon. Hows your cycle goin so far? Gains? Sides?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't do more than 3 caps of the epi gh, you don't really need more than 20mg of mk677 a day. If you need to up your epiandro, get another source without the mk677

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
BTW, anyone have any experience with Primeval Labs? Their LGD seems to be the best deal right now, as far as capped goes.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BTW, anyone have any experience with Primeval Labs? Their LGD seems to be the best deal right now, as far as capped goes.
Have you looked at OL UK legend? Our products are 3rd party lab tested and are very competitively priced. Check them out!

Last edited:

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
Have you looked at OL UK legend? Our products are 3rd party lab tested and are very competitively priced. Check them out!
I looked briefly but found only UK distributors, so figured I'd have to go with an American-based company. The couple of American distributors that show it on their website say "coming soon."

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I looked briefly but found only UK distributors, so figured I'd have to go with an American-based company. The couple of American distributors that show it on their website say "coming soon."
Its for sale at nutriverse in the us

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established

The cycle is going well. I´m about 6 pounds up on a recomp diet and strength is going up. Nothing crazy but it going up all the time. The only side I´ve been experienced is headaches. I had this for the first 3 weeks, then it started to go away.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established

The cycle is going well. I´m about 6 pounds up on a recomp diet and strength is going up. Nothing crazy but it going up all the time. The only side I´ve been experienced is headaches. I had this for the first 3 weeks, then it started to go away.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool, found it. Is an AI recommended with LGD?
Lgd doesn't cause a lot of estrogen issues but it is reccomended to have an ai on hand in case you need it

woodbear

Awards
A friend of mine is 1 week into his lgd cycle( brawn) 4mg a day and notices a bit lethargy and lower libido.. ( but already getting a bit more full looking)
He wondered about something to add to it.. I have two old unused bottles of halodrol(halovar ) , would that help as a test like base? Since im never using them, this would be a good way to get some $$ back

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A friend of mine is 1 week into his lgd cycle( brawn) 4mg a day and notices a bit lethargy and lower libido.. ( but already getting a bit more full looking)
He wondered about something to add to it.. I have two old unused bottles of halodrol(halovar ) , would that help as a test like base? Since im never using them, this would be a good way to get some $$ back
No, this will only shut him down harder and make lethargy worse. You need dhea, 4 dhea, trest, test, epiandro, stano, or something similar

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Edit: double post

woodbear

Awards
Well, he can get his hands on havoc/epistane.. Or ams 4 ad rde chrome ..
Limited options here we live
Or just accept the lgd shutdown ...m

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, he can get his hands on havoc/epistane.. Or ams 4 ad rde chrome ..
Limited options here we live
Or just accept the lgd shutdown ...m
4ad is 4 dhea, will be perfect for a test base since it is a two step conversion to testosterone

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It seems to be a good idea to combine a lgd run with a test base but i am afraid the test shuts you down even harder than the lgd alone and that it competes with the lgd for the androgen receptors so that the end results may be not AS good ?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It seems to be a good idea to combine a lgd run with a test base but i am afraid the test shuts you down even harder than the lgd alone and that it competes with the lgd for the androgen receptors so that the end results may be not AS good ?
You're going to be shut down anyway, might as well not feel shut down while on cycle. Lgd lethargy sucked for me, I would at least run dermacrine with it