Awards
I ran the following

Epi 2a3a- 20/30/30/30/40/40

Started the prop at the same time. Running that at

Test P: 450 mg a week weeks 1-10
150mg EOD
Arimidex .25 mg EOD weeks 1-10

Trying to get my hands on some HCG

Anyway, my nipples really aren't sensitive at all. Unless I touch them or press they almost just hurt. Can't feel any lumpz Looking a little puffy. The epistane ended a week ago first week on the Test P ends 7/21.'mmmmmmm Since I'm taking arimidex already, if this is the onset of gyno, should I take a little nolva to combat it while continuing my cycle? Or is nolva strictly pct? I've read many different things
I just want to stop it if it is anything. Better safe than sorry. I know the adex will decrease estrogen but it won't stop it from binding like the nolva will

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A little nipple sensitivity doesn't mean it's gyro. My nips have been sensitive for months at a time because I use an AI minimally. I would stick to your same dosage of the Adex, but if it worries you bump it to .5 eod.

W

Wilkd

Awards
They only hurt when I touch em. I just don't want to not take the nolva, and end up knowing I ****ed myself when I had a chance you know what I mean man?

W

Wilkd

Awards
My nips are pretty sensitive now. I have a little lump behind me right nipple it's not like under it or anything and it actually doesn't even look bad. If I squeeze my nipple, right behind it I can feel a tiny bump. I'm runnin .5 mg Adex ED now. 2 weeks left of Test P. Should I come off cycle and start taking my nolva and clomid?

B

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
So it is around 4 weeks you stopped taking Epistane?

B

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
I mean the time you are on Test after stopping the Epistane.
If it is that long the problem probably does not come from stopping Epistane (wich often causes issues) and in that case I would stop the cycle just to be safe. If its not that long ago I would up the AI a little more as long as not encountering low E sides like dry joints, itchy eyes etc.

W

Wilkd

Awards
Na man it literally just started! So maybe I'll up the AI to 1 mg.

W

Wilkd

Awards
What if I feel the little lump, but it's not sensitive anymore, nor looks like tits Lol, does that lump ever go away with nolvadex and continuous use of an AI?

B

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
There is a little controvery and it also depends on how long the gyno has been there and how your hormonal status is naturally in your body and so on, but n my opnion the chances are really bad. It will prbably reduce to a certain degree but I do not think it will go away completely.
And ifit does you will probablydevelop a litle new when you discontinue the drug...