what cycle to take next

mdabbott2009

Awards
I'm almost finish with pct and looking to start research on my second cycle first cycle was 1, 4 andro and androvar. Gained about 10-12 pounds so far kept 8 pounds think mi st weight I lost was water.

I'm looking for the next step up from andros. What would be a good starting point from here?
Not looking to completly shut myself down but would like same gains that I had from first cycle
Thanks in advance

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm almost finish with pct and looking to start research on my second cycle first cycle was 1, 4 andro and androvar. Gained about 10-12 pounds so far kept 8 pounds think mi st weight I lost was water.

I'm looking for the next step up from andros. What would be a good starting point from here?
Not looking to completly shut myself down but would like same gains that I had from first cycle
Thanks in advance
The next step up in potency would be a short methylated cycle. Probably something like Halo or Epistane for 5-6 weeks.

mdabbott2009

Awards
Is halo and dmz banned now pretty sure a month ago you could buy them from every one seems no one has it

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Here in the U.S. it is banned and trust me you won't find it on any trustworthy sites...in the U.S. (If you catch my flow)

mdabbott2009

Awards
Wasn't dmz 2.0 available a month ago

How's the new dmz 4.0 post to compare to the older stuff

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wasn't dmz 2.0 available a month ago

How's the new dmz 4.0 post to compare to the older stuff
BSL Super DMZ 2.0 is still available on many sites but I would not recommend it. It seems the latest productions ate underdosed at best. Some seriously shady stuff going on at BSL.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Here in the U.S. it is banned and trust me you won't find it on any trustworthy sites...in the U.S. (If you catch my flow)
I got ug pharma e shred, which is an Epistane product off of eBay. I haven't tried it of course but is eBay a good place buy? Some sellers have like 1000 star rating and I usually go with those

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
I would say eBay is not the most trustworthy place to be buying banned substances. Most are probably sugar pills. So if tested they are not legally in the wrong besides maybe false advertisement?

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
I highly doubt a seller with over 1000 reviews and a rating of 99% or better is mailing out sugar pills... Not that I'm discussing a source for a banned product.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 40
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 22
Stopstalking2 Anabolics 11