Super Mandro, Stuff work?

A

Amrein

Awards
I'm about to drop $400 for my 8 week cycle and pct. What I want to know is super mandro, will it work on putting on 15-20 lbs of muscle if nutrition is solid? $400 is a lot of cash! So I want to make sure this stuff really works, I'll be taking a high dose.

Super mandro
330 mg 1st week
440mg 2nd week
660mg 3rd week
660mg 4th week
660mg 5th week
660mg 6th week
440mg 7th week
330mg 8th week

Thank you

D

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
15-20? i highly doubt it. may be if stacked with andro the giant, then ya. but then again some of it will be water weight
10lbs is more of a realistic goal

but why are you paying 400? just get two bottles run it for 8 weeks at 330. at least thats what im doing right now

A

Amrein

Awards
I've heard you need to run it at about 5 caps a day to be really effective since I'm 215lbs 6ft3

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Agreed with demon fox. 15-20 is pretty unrealistic. 10+ is possible if everything diet and training wise is on point. What all are you buying to spend 400$?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard you need to run it at about 5 caps a day to be really effective since I'm 215lbs 6ft3
The West Texas study which gets referenced so often along with 1 andro had subjects on 330 mg for 4 weeks with average weight gain of 8.8lbs. That said, I think 8 weeks at same dosage(2 bottles) would possibly yield 10+ lbs, but over 15 is shooting for the moon with a lot of fat gain.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
15-20 lbs of muscle? No, I don't think that's possible at all. I'm running Super Mandro right now, and I'd be pleased with 4-5 lbs, if I lose some body fat in the process.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is super mandro just stano ??

if so why are you paying that much unless its banned lol

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
No, it's 1-andro. You are probably thinking about Androvar, which is Epiandrosterone

A

Amrein

Awards
Lol I'll just run 330mg for 8 weeks. Then I won't have to run a base with that mg.

D

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Lol I'll just run 330mg for 8 weeks. Then I won't have to run a base with that mg.
well after some time, may be towards like 5th or 6th week you probably will still feel lethargic, may be not as much. but im just guessing. a lot of people dont see any significant sides at low dose

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll still need a base in my estimation. But you may also think about running it at 440 for the last 2 - 3 weeks.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I did that I would need 3 bottles :(
You can stay with 330 and still get results. There's no question about that.

A

Amrein

Awards
You can stay with 330 and still get results. There's no question about that.
So if I'm 15-17%bf, Im wanting to cut mainly but size would be great. Is there any way of putting on lbs of muscle and cutting at the same time in a deficit? I know you have to be on surplus to gain muscle but on this stuff it could be different. I cut at 2000 calories a day normally.

What calorie range do you guys suggest? For someone like me lifting heavy 5x a week on this mandro with my goals in mind?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weeeeeeell, loaded question as everyone had their own thoughts and ideas here. I carb cycle, which has gotten me and kept me lean. I also use a metabolic conditioning method as well which also makes a difference so I can eat on a surplus and still make lean gains.

A

Amrein

Awards
I think I'm going to run just 330mg for 8 weeks. 2 bottles. I should see atleast 10lbs of lean mass which is plenty. In the study guys gained almost 10lbs on 4 weeks of 330mg. So 8 weeks I should see some good results!

Probably eat 2500 calories a day which is a slight surplus and just lift heavy and often.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think I'm going to run just 330mg for 8 weeks. 2 bottles. I should see atleast 10lbs of lean mass which is plenty. In the study guys gained almost 10lbs on 4 weeks of 330mg. So 8 weeks I should see some good results!

Probably eat 2500 calories a day which is a slight surplus and just lift heavy and often.
What is your daily protein intake?

D

dredmentia

Awards
I don't know about super mandeo but I can attest that their andro the giant product is excellent and dosed very well. Used it as a t base on my cycle and didn't have any of the typical low test symptoms. My sex drive was very high actually

A

Amrein

Awards
My question is what is the big difference between super mandro and let's say a natural test booster like the flex stack hardcore from gnc which has methyl dl aspartic acid?

I work at gnc and really don't believe in the flex stack hardcore lol

D

dredmentia

Awards
Super mandeo converts into test or another anabolic after a 2 step conversion. The t boosters just help you produce more "naturally"

A

Amrein

Awards
PCT for those wondering

Multi

Fish oil

Reduce XT For cortisol

PCT 3x

BLR Letrone for AI

BLR Rebirth SERM

CEL cycle assist

Creatine Creapure

DAA or BLR Viron for test booster which would be best?

D

dredmentia

Awards
Exactly! Andro is a prohoromone. Im not an expert though I'm new to this but I'm sure someone more experience would tell you the same thing

A

Amrein

Awards
Gnc ask $169.99 for their flex stack!! Imagine the margin. Punks

C

Capt Awesome

Awards
I'm currently running super mandro at 330mg and I like it. I'm only doing a 4 week cycle though. They lethargy for me on any 1-andro product is horrible and joints are dry as ***k, so I always have to run 4-andro as well. I'm about 2 1/2 weeks in and I'm up 7lbs, but I over shot my calories so I'm sure at least 2lbs is fat and water retention. I've said this in other threads, but stacking 1-andro with epicatechin seems to be very synergistic (for me at least). I start taking epi about 2 weeks before I start and andro cycle. My reasoning is to prime my body so to speak for the andro. It up regulates the enzymes that convert it to 1-test, increases muscle insulin sensitivity, and gives you a strength boost that you can take full advantage of once you start your cycle. At least that's my theory. Seems to work for me though.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT for those wondering

Multi

Fish oil

Reduce XT For cortisol

PCT 3x

BLR Letrone for AI

BLR Rebirth SERM

CEL cycle assist

Creatine Creapure

DAA or BLR Viron for test booster which would be best?
Viron is a better choice for OTC test booster IMO. DAA has lots of conflicting studies and user feedback. I've used it several times and never noticed much. Viron had a much more noticeable affect on energy and libido for me.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
I agree with jebrook. Viron is a solid product. I personally hate DAA. Re: test boosters in general - I like to call them libido boosters, because, realistically, that's what they are. They are "feel good" products to use if you are older, or if you are in PCT. Otherwise, I would not count on them to truly raise test in healthy, young people. If they did, everyone would be using them.

A

Amrein

Awards
Any reps that would like for me to give their product a run during this 8 weeks and log it? I will! Lol!

Ordering today, look forward to my log coming up soon. Peace

D

dredmentia

Awards
I agree with jebrook. Viron is a solid product. I personally hate DAA. Re: test boosters in general - I like to call them libido boosters, because, realistically, that's what they are. They are "feel good" products to use if you are older, or if you are in PCT. Otherwise, I would not count on them to truly raise test in healthy, young people. If they did, everyone would be using them.
What's the active ingredient in Viron

A

Amrein

Awards
Yall think is better?

330mg at 8 weeks
Or
330mg 1st week
550 2nd-5th
330 6th

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yall think is better?

330mg at 8 weeks
Or
330mg 1st week
550 2nd-5th
330 6th
Don't taper down. Either ramp up or keep it the same throughout.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't taper down. Either ramp up or keep it the same throughout.
^^^^agreed. There is no benefit to tapering down the ph dose. All it will do is equal the same amount of suppression but less of the active compound working in your body. Only SERM's and AI's are beneficial to taper in order to lessen the chance of estrogen rebound.

A

Amrein

Awards
Any benefits of starting at 330 for a week then?

Also when should I start taking my BLR Letrone? I've heard from sss "take it 2 weeks before your cycle ends every other day and then save the rest for 10 days after your pct is over"

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start at 330 and see how you feel. That is an efficacious dose-bump if no lethargy or sides and feel it out. I would start letrone day 1 of pct.

C

Capt Awesome

Awards
Start at 330 and see how you feel. That is an efficacious dose-bump if no lethargy or sides and feel it out. I would start letrone day 1 of pct.
This^^

More is not always better. The dose-response relationship often times not a linear one. Meaning a 60% increase in dose not equate to a 60% increase in active ingredient in your body or a 60% increase in muscle gain. I tend to stick at 330mg because the lethargy and dry joints are too much for me plus I see the desired results at that dose. No use in throwing more andro at it for maybe 1-2 more pounds but with twice the sides and twice the cost.

A

Amrein

Awards
Should I just cut before I take my cycle of andro?

Any good supplement that would help me cut but maybe doesn't require a pct?

D

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
That's what I figured. Man I had my hopes up for ostashred but I've heard it doesn't work well.
ya some people say it works some say it doesn't. I think it's good to preserve muscle when you're at a deficit but I don't believe it aids in fat loss. I think it would be good to cut with it at a moderate dose like 12.5mg and cruise at that dose for at least 8 weeks. In the mean time, the fat loss has to come from the diet and exercise, not from ostarine

clown007

clown007

Awards
That's what I figured. Man I had my hopes up for ostashred but I've heard it doesn't work well.
I responded well to ostarine. I used OL Ostar1ne with very noticeable recomp effects over the 8 week run. One bottle lasted the whole run.

A

Amrein

Awards
Since my main goal is to cut on this cycle. Replace fat with muscle. Would yall suggest me to be in a deficit,maintenance, or surplus?