Recommended supports with lgd?

warrior737

Awards
Just like the title says. Who's running what for supports during there lgd runs and why?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Im yet to start my run, and ideally want to run the lgd pretty much solo for 10-12 weeks. Thing is, Im worried about possible lethargy, and dont know if I should just run a 4-andro from the get go or save it til/if I need it.

CJNator

Awards
1st run I got enlarged prostate which isn't normal so now I'm using a prostate support. I guess it varies per person.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Im running Detoxapure from vitamin world and saw palmetto/hawthorne/coq for supoorts

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Armicare pro and a test base and you are gtg

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would you recommend this as a definite, or only if needed?
If it was my lgd cycle I would be using dermacrine. Lethargy definitely hit me as the cycle progressed and I hate that lethargic feeling. It is not an absolute necessity but would be a big help

Last edited:

NewAgeMayan

Awards
If it was my lgd cycle I would be using dermacrine. Lethargy definitely hit me as the cycle progressed and I hate that lethargic feeling. It is not an absolute necessity but would be a big help
hmmm, yeah the possibility of lethargy concerns me, especially cos Id like to run for 12 weeks. Whats a good mild oral alternative to dermacrine? Ive been considering a couple of the Forerunner Labs products, but am certainly open to other suggestions...(and preferably sold at nutriverse).

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmmm, yeah the possibility of lethargy concerns me, especially cos Id like to run for 12 weeks. Whats a good mild oral alternative to dermacrine? Ive been considering a couple of the Forerunner Labs products, but am certainly open to other suggestions...(and preferably sold at nutriverse).
4 andro and epiandro are your only 2 other options really.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
4 andro and epiandro are your only 2 other options really.
Yeah, I figured as much. So your first run with lgd you didnt have a test base for some/all of it (hence the lethargy)?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I figured as much. So your first run with lgd you didnt have a test base for some/all of it (hence the lethargy)?
Correct. I did 12 weeks at 10mg twice and the lethargy got pretty bad both times. I didn't know anything about test bases at the time and really just rolled with it.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Correct. I did 12 weeks at 10mg twice and the lethargy got pretty bad both times. I didn't know anything about test bases at the time and really just rolled with it.
damn...was it bad enough to effect your motivation to train? Hearing you say you pretty much just sucked it up is a little comforting :)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn...was it bad enough to effect your motivation to train? Hearing you say you pretty much just sucked it up is a little comforting :)
Its nothing like sd where you don't even want to get out of bed, it was more of a heavy, tired feeling throughout the day. Yes, you can suck it up and push through but a test base would make life so much better on lgd imo.

warrior737

Awards
Starting a run today haven't fully laid it out yet so this info will help!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

1kerry

Awards
Hit me up if you need any help with your setup bro!
How were your gains bro? massgain/ fat gain ratio...I assume you did bulk on it....

BTW, support supps are a must while on LGD? I have read several times Osta doesnt need any ssupport supps...

thanks!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How were your gains bro? massgain/ fat gain ratio...I assume you did bulk on it....

BTW, support supps are a must while on LGD? I have read several times Osta doesnt need any ssupport supps...

thanks!
I gained about 5 pounds of lean mass and strength went up pretty good. Lgd will have a more pronounced effect on bp and lipids. Cycle support isn't a definite but it is a good idea

1kerry

Awards
I gained about 5 pounds of lean mass and strength went up pretty good. Lgd will have a more pronounced effect on bp and lipids. Cycle support isn't a definite but it is a good idea
So almost no fat gained? And does CEL cycle assist half dosed would do the trick?

Thanks!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So almost no fat gained? And does CEL cycle assist half dosed would do the trick?

Thanks!
I'm naturally a real skinny guy, you can easily gain some fat bulking on lgd. Not sure about half dosing, not really a good idea imo

CJNator

Awards

thanks!
I've read that on paper its doesn't effect any organs and minimal suppression. IMO I believe it depends on genetics on if it effects other organs or not but I'm no scientist, I'm just making an assumption.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've read that on paper its doesn't effect any organs and minimal suppression. IMO I believe it depends on genetics on if it effects other organs or not but I'm no scientist, I'm just making an assumption.
Yes, sides and results are always going to be user specific. If you don't know how your body is going to react to something then it is smart to play it safe

CJNator

Awards
Yes, sides and results are always going to be user specific. If you don't know how your body is going to react to something then it is smart to play it safe
Oh yea exactly, I definitely agree with u. Safe is better then sorry!

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Great topic, was just wondering this my self!

warrior737

Awards
How does lgd effect bp or cholesterol? Any one have bloods to post showing supressive levels? yates84

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How does lgd effect bp or cholesterol? Any one have bloods to post showing supressive levels? yates84
Bp and cholesterol are both a concern with lgd, that's why we have been reccomending cycle support

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Worst than a Ph OR AAS or similar?
No, not as bad as ph/ds but is still something to take into consideration. My bp got pretty high on lgd.