Cycle transition var-prop

P

pushpullgain

Awards
Been running var 120mg/day for about a month now. Blood test results from week 3 show that it's shut me down hard (test am/pm are at 2.8 normal range is like 8.5-27)
So I got a couple vials of prop and want to start with it ASAP but want to come off the var, any ideas how I can make this transition? I was thinking about cutting the var dosage in half starting the first day I take the prop. Dosage for prop I'm looking at 100mg eod for the first 2 weeks then 150 eod for the next 14 weeks.

Any suggestions?

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
I'm a bit confused why are you worried that the var has shut you down? Thats what steroids do. Starting test prop wont change the fact that you are shut down it'll keep you shut down. If shut down is the issue come off and run PCT.

Maybe i'm missing your point.

P

pushpullgain

Awards
I'm not worried that it has shut me down, what I'm worried about is going from
just var @120mg ED
To
Var @120mg ED + prop @ 100mg EOD (for 2 weeks)
To
Just prop @150mg EOD

Basically I'm just worried about these transitions. Will that be a smooth transition or what would you guys recommend? I don't want to be taking orals for months cause it's hard on the liver etc etc

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just start prop about 1.5 weeks before you end var bu that time you will have at least 2 half lives of prop down. Btw what we're results on that high var.

P

pushpullgain

Awards
Went from 191-198 on the var so far, a lot leaner and quite a bit stronger. Bench from 275 for 3 to 275 for 8 and squat from 315 for 5 - 335 for 7
Vascularity in the forearms is insane and lower abs vascularity popping a bit. Triceps are getting a little veiny as well