Possible LGD-4033 Cycle

Ruthless33

Awards
Planning out my 8 week LGD-4033 cycle. Aimed as a bulk cycle.

Week 1-8
RC LDG-4033
1/3/3/3/3/5/5/5

Would like to keep the dosage lower. I've seen very mixed logs from 1-10+mg with lower dosage still giving great gains.

Ar1macare Pro - dosed at 4 caps daily

Possible Dermacrine as test base.

Week 9-12 PCT
Nolva - 20,20,10,10
OL Super PCT - 4/4/3/2/1

With Aromasin and Formestane on hand as AI.

Any opinions are great.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If your goal is a true bulk 3 - 5 should be your starting point and go up from there.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If your goal is a true bulk 3 - 5 should be your starting point and go up from there.
^^this
Your plan looks solid but dose a little higher. 3 to 5mg would be solid to start from. Dermacrine is a good idea because lgd is known for lethargy

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What are your stats and diet previous cycle history it's a bit hard to give advice not knowing those

Ruthless33

Awards
21 years of age, with an Epistane, and halo cycle under my belt. Sitting at about 5'9 153lbs now after having a couple injuries and rough patch set me back quite a bit. Good few years of lifting with actual knowledge. Looking to get back to 170+.

Currently sitting at 3700kcals daily.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
21 years of age, with an Epistane, and halo cycle under my belt. Sitting at about 5'9 153lbs now after having a couple injuries and rough patch set me back quite a bit. Good few years of lifting with actual knowledge. Looking to get back to 170+.

Currently sitting at 3700kcals daily.
Your young with 3700 kcals your natural test should allow you to gain a ton. Especially if you've been 170+ you should have no trouble getting back there.

Ruthless33

Awards
Your young with 3700 kcals your natural test should allow you to gain a ton. Especially if you've been 170+ you should have no trouble getting back there.
I'm aware I could reach my goals naturally and I was planning on it. I got the urge to run another cycle. I'd rather just run a cycle and give me a little bit of a head start.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm aware I could reach my goals naturally and I was planning on it. I got the urge to run another cycle. I'd rather just run a cycle and give me a little bit of a head start.
That's a personal choice if you want to do it do it right though listen to the others on disages. No use shutting down natural test just to get a bump to what I'm could make natural. If your risking your health make sure the reward is worth the risk.