1Andro+M1DAndro+Osta+Lgd+GW Cycle Info +Log

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Hello fellow mutants, will appreciate your help, suggestions also gifts on this:
Stuff on hand:
2 bottles - 1Andro
1 bottle - M1D Andro
2 bottles - Ostarine
2 bottles - Lgd
2 botlles - GW
Super Pct, Elilimate, mega cycle and some other support supplements and all other natural supplements I can think of.
Have been planning and prepping for this cycle for a while being the actual first one. Did a stupid M1T cycle 2-3 years back without even knowing what exactly it was although did tamox pct for 25-30 days, can't recall if gained anything at all from that. So here's the plan:
Original one:
4-6 weeks 1 andro at 200- 400mg ed (start from 120 and find the sweet spot) + 330 mg M1D andro ed
Pct
Clomid/nolva + exemestane (if required, which i think will since still have pubertal gyno and from m1t) + daa
If I get good results at lower doses might extend the cycle upto 8 weeks.
Now, since I will be shutdown anyway, the idea is bridging the cycle into Osta (10-20mg) + Lgd (5-10 mg) for another 4-6 weeks and then do the pct which will be:
Clomid 50/50/25/25 or Nolva 20/20/10/10 + Exemestane + daa.
What I'm thinking here is longer the cycle will help maintain the gains i made, I don't see the point in having high test for 4 weeks and then crashing into pct trying to get back to normal levels.
This is where i need your help, how does this look? Or i should just do the phs and save the sarms for future runs Or should I bridge from a sarm cycle to a ph cycle. Thanks.
Some info about me:
23. Been training on and off since 17. Had the biggest break last year, moved to Canada, took some time to get life together but everything is on track now and have been lifting since 8 months, almost close to my good days.
Training - push/pull/legs - high volume
Lifts:
bench - 235, squat - 225(never liked me), dl - 365
These are my pr's not my sets.
Have been dieting since past 2 months for this cycle- lost around 10-12 lbs. Another question here- should i get on a bulking diet first then start the cycle or would it even make a difference?
Rough idea where I'm right now -picture :
IMG_2949.JPG

These are 8-10 weeks apart, might be a little leaner right now since this is also 2 weeks old.
Will start the cycle once i get hands on serms and the ai, looking for a domestic research company - if someone can help with this too that would be great.
Cheers. Happy lifting.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would bridge the sarms into the ph cycle. You should really go from the weaker compound to the stronger compounds when cycling. Also, I would pick either osta or lgd depending on your goals. They will both compete for the same receptors and the lgd is going to win. 1 andro is known for lethargy and so is lgd, I would have some kind of test base. Dermacrine is a good option for the sarms and 4 andro is perfect to pair with 1 andro. I would run the 1 andro and the sarm you choose for 8 weeks each to get the most out of your cycle. This should be a great cycle after you make some slight adjustments, it should treat you very nice!

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
I would bridge the sarms into the ph cycle. You should really go from the weaker compound to the stronger compounds when cycling. Also, I would pick either osta or lgd depending on your goals. They will both compete for the same receptors and the lgd is going to win. 1 andro is known for lethargy and so is lgd, I would have some kind of test base. Dermacrine is a good option for the sarms and 4 andro is perfect to pair with 1 andro. I would run the 1 andro and the sarm you choose for 8 weeks each to get the most out of your cycle. This should be a great cycle after you make some slight adjustments, it should treat you very nice!
Yates- always there to the rescue. Thanks.
I'm aware about the lethargy and libido issues with 1 andro that's why i have m1d which is dhea, don't know if you missed it or what and for sarms, personally have little to no knowledge about them- Osta seems to be everyone's favourite but lgd looks better in all aspect on paper so might just go with that.
Here's what i have in mind now:
8 weeks lgd 10 mg ed
And next 6-8 weeks 1 andro - 300-400mg ed + m1d 300-400mg ed
Pct- 4 weeks as planned.
Might use the m1d with lgd if lethargy hits bad.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yates- always there to the rescue. Thanks.
I'm aware about the lethargy and libido issues with 1 andro that's why i have m1d which is dhea, don't know if you missed it or what and for sarms, personally have little to no knowledge about them- Osta seems to be everyone's favourite but lgd looks better in all aspect on paper so might just go with that.
Here's what i have in mind now:
8 weeks lgd 10 mg ed
And next 6-8 weeks 1 andro - 300-400mg ed + m1d 300-400mg ed
Pct- 4 weeks as planned.
Might use the m1d with lgd if lethargy hits bad.
I completely missed the m1d, my bad. Lgd is definitely what you want if you are bulking but the lethargy can get tough later into the cycle. M1d should be enough for the lgd as well

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
I completely missed the m1d, my bad. Lgd is definitely what you want if you are bulking but the lethargy can get tough later into the cycle. M1d should be enough for the lgd as well
Perfect. In case if i run out of m1d on cycle would adding GW help with lethargy since it is supposed to help with endurance or would it just be better if order some other wet ph ?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Perfect. In case if i run out of m1d on cycle would adding GW help with lethargy since it is supposed to help with endurance or would it just be better if order some other wet ph ?
GW would help but will not be as good as an actual test base.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gw won't help with lethargy the endurance boost it gives is different from the lethargy you'd get.

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Time to order some more gains then
Any preference over dermacrine/4 andro?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For lethargy Dermacrine seems to be preferences for most on here. Can't speak to it myself my test levels stay superhuman year round

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Either would be fine but 4 andro is going to be the stronger base of the two if dosed high enough. My logic is dermacrine for more mild cutting cycles and 4 andro for a bulk.

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Either would be fine but 4 andro is going to be the stronger base of the two if dosed high enough. My logic is dermacrine for more mild cutting cycles and 4 andro for a bulk.
I'm leaning towards 4andro too. People seem to like 1 & 4 together!
How everything looks now? Would it be an overkill for the first time for 14-16 weeks?
What i think is it will result in more maintainable gains than a 6-8 week cycle. What's your opinion on this?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great thing we have experts here in the forum to help. Cheers
No expert by any means just but I do have over 15 years experience in the juice world and train with ifbb pros and npc national level athletes on a regular basis

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
I consider myself to be a healthy individual with good functioning hpta. Don't have bloods to prove but i can sense well being. How hard could it be to recover from a 14-16 week cycle considering every caution is taken on cycle followed by a good pct protocol and diet?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I consider myself to be a healthy individual with good functioning hpta. Don't have bloods to prove but i can sense well being. How hard could it be to recover from a 14-16 week cycle considering every caution is taken on cycle followed by a good pct protocol and diet?
If going that long you'll want pct extended 6 to 8 weeks

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
No expert by any means just but I do have over 15 years experience in the juice world and train with ifbb pros and npc national level athletes on a regular basis
I would give a green light as an expert to that. I have seen people who look chit with no experience giving advices on aas based on reading studies on the web, not saying studies are bs but on hands experience is invaluable. Just my opinion!

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
If going that long you'll want pct extended 6 to 8 weeks
By long what exactly do you mean? Extending two weeks with same dosage of the serm or a low dose extended pct?
Something like clomid - 50/50/25/25/25/25?
Is there any benefit in using two serms mainly clomid and nolva? Since clomid works better to restart hpta and nolva more for its estrogen blocking properties ?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
By long what exactly do you mean? Extending two weeks with same dosage of the serm or a low dose extended pct?
Something like clomid - 50/50/25/25/25/25?
Is there any benefit in using two serms mainly clomid and nolva? Since clomid works better to restart hpta and nolva more for its estrogen blocking properties ?
Long 12 to 14 weeks. You would want a 6 week pct at least. I can't tell you any science but from personal experience and teammates and friends clomid is almost always enough. Now that 2nd and 3rd generation ai's are available though it wouldn't hurt to throw in aromasin to prevent any estrogen rebound

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Long 12 to 14 weeks. You would want a 6 week pct at least. I can't tell you any science but from personal experience and teammates and friends clomid is almost always enough. Now that 2nd and 3rd generation ai's are available though it wouldn't hurt to throw in aromasin to prevent any estrogen rebound
Sounds good. Thanks.
And what is the adequate dosing for exemstane,'i have seen people doing 12.5 ed and also 25mg ed. I'm assuming depending on how harsh the ph conversation to estrogen is . Is that right?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good. Thanks.
And what is the adequate dosing for exemstane,'i have seen people doing 12.5 ed and also 25mg ed. I'm assuming depending on how harsh the ph conversation to estrogen is . Is that right?
Correct. Don't use it unless you need it though but 12.5mg Ed is a good starting place if your nips start to bother you

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I run 12.5mg eod or e3d to start and if you see symptoms you can ramp up you don't want to kill estrogen bit keep it in check