List of all PH's, and what they do!!!!!

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
can we make a list of all PH's, and what they do??

Im wondering if we can make a list of PH's.

what it is
what its supposed to convert to
what it is good for (cutting/bulking)

Personally I'm not up on all the PH's out there. Last time I even thought about them was B4 Mark McGuire got in trouble for Androstene or something..lol

I Know it would help ME out a lot, and I am assuming it will help others out as well, who know basically jack **** about PH's

thanks.

h19

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
That would be awesome, kinda like bigcat's steroid profiles...
Wait... he has one for prohormones too! :D
Here's the link
BigCat's Prohormone article

Enjoy

ManBeast

P.S. I'd enjoy more of a spreadsheet style, simple listing reference for everyay use as well though, just being a bit of a wiseass :D

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Big Cat's articles are thorough and technically correct. Good reference for those that seek knowledge...

Chemo

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
yup. back when i was looking into my first cycle needs, i spent a good day reading bigcat's breakdown. go hit that up

U

U of R Man

Awards
yup. back when i was looking into my first cycle needs, i spent a good day reading bigcat's breakdown. go hit that up
A day? I think I read it for a week or so...there is just so much information in there. Good link.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
I'd be more than happy to make a list of PH functions for our new home...

any objections?

LG. :cool:

B

bigbadboss101

Awards
Yeah, do it in chart format. A list of different ph's and 1-test. Columns to include conversion rate, androgenic level, estrogenic level, precursors, pro's and con's, blah blah blah. I read the cat man articles a few times but don't remember everything so a chart summarizing the important info would be good.

We can all give you some karma points!:D

S

Sean

Awards
Big Cat's study of 1-AD isn't as accurate as it could have been.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
good link...has a lot of good info.

thanks

sticky?

h19

U

U of R Man

Awards
Big Cat's study of 1-AD isn't as accurate as it could have been.
It's not that his study is all that inaccurate (Big Cat is a real good bro over on BB.com as I'm sure most know) but his study is dated. The 1AD test was done shortly after the product was released and before most transdermal 1Test products were popularized...

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
The List is being made gentlemen

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Awesome bro, knowing how anal you are about your info we are all going to be in for a treat when it's done! Thanks again for the hard work.

ManBeast

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established

A day? I think I read it for a week or so...there is just so much information in there. Good link.
i definetely spent weeks researching prohormones and such...but printed out bigcats breakdown and read it during classes all day ;)

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
How do I attach a file?

Cuz I cant get the list (now done) to become attached to this post.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Sean
Just paste it on, or get it hosted somewhere. :p

I tried pasting it, it got all fucked up, and what do you mean by "hosted"? :confused:

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Sean
Put it up on a server on the web; register for an account at www.lycos.com or www.geocities.com and upload your file there.

I dont have the patience for that **** right now...I try tomorrow I guess.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Get it hosted somewhere?  That's why I started this domain ;)

To upload it to the forum simply select that option when replying or posting a new thread.  It is the one that says "Attach File"...just make sure it is zipped.

If you have difficulty email the file to me and I'll post it.  Maybe even publish it if you want...

Chemo

U

U of R Man

Awards
Extremely good work lifeguard...Good and easy to read.  Like you said, it can't replace doing the research, it should only be used as a reference.  Thanks again

X

xcreed

Awards
Hey lifeguard, what program? I cannot make it work! HELP!

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by xcreed
Hey lifeguard, what program? I cannot make it work! HELP!

you got to unzip it....

to do this you have to have Winzip....if you dont have it.....your **** out of luck.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
im out of luck man. seriously now, i got to get paid from my job and think about getting a new comp and download some stuff. probably the lowest tech labtop you can get man....right here.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Everyone should read this, it is great info in a very easy to digest format. Awesome work LG, got some karma comin yer way bro!

ManBeast

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Very good spreadsheet and knowledge in it is technically correct.  This thread is now a sticky...

Chemo

BTW, LG --> Can you edit your first post and attach the file there as well?  That way others can download it easier... ;)

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
nice list man. 

h19

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
can we add  dosage to this?

reccomened.....optimal amount?

h19

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by hamper19
can we add  dosage to this?

reccomened.....optimal amount?

h19

I can make a seprate sheet for that....make colums for the kind of results you want (i.e. lean gains, semi-lean gains, overall mass, etc.)

and then each row would contain the PH and the dose according to what column the dose lies in.

post back on what types of gains you guys want in the sheet...

and what dosages you all have used to acheive those gains.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
thanks LG....you just want more Karma...lol...

h19

B

Blazer88

Awards
I agree, dosages would be very cool to add. And if you want extra Karma points, you can also add in some of the best stacks, ie 1-ad/4-ad, ect. Either way, good chart, with good info.

B

Big H

Banned
Awards
Good post bro.. Gotten the dosages yet? and what would the unacceptable dosages for 4-ad be?

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Big H
Good post bro.. Gotten the dosages yet? and what would the unacceptable dosages for 4-ad be?
I've been sudying for a good while now (for school and whatnot) and haven't goten around to doing the dosage list....

but you could do between 800-1200mg/day 4-AD transdermally, with a very good anti-e (either Estrogen receptor blocker or Aromatase inhibitor).....

Wardog did 1000mg/day 4-AD transdermally and he used Viritase (5-AA, beta version) and it kept him pretty dry (water retention free)....and the gains and sex driver were very good if I remember correctly. ;)....you might want to PM wardog on the dose of Viritase that he used....cuz I don't know.

D

DarCSA

Awards
This was awesome bro. Thanks for it real concise and easy to use. Helped me out some. Thanks for the info LG.

M

Milo Hobgoblin

Awards
Liquidex

Best anti-e you can get.

half a mg a day... will kill every last teeny tiny bit of estrogen conversion your body will ever think of making.

I love Liquidex and will use it even with Prohormones

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Re: Liquidex

Originally posted by Milo Hobgoblin
Best anti-e you can get.

half a mg a day... will kill every last teeny tiny bit of estrogen conversion your body will ever think of making.

I love Liquidex and will use it even with Prohormones
you sure you're posting this in the right section?? ;)

j/k

B

baham99

Awards
ManBeast
Everyone should read this, it is great info in a very easy to digest format. Awesome work LG, got some karma comin yer way bro!
Isn't the easiest format to digest to inject? LG, how do I make your list into an injectable? I can't bother with this visual reading, oral digesting stuff. I figure I unzip first...add some ether, lidocaine for the pain...put in a 25 gauge? Ya think I should frontload with BigCat first? I hope this doesn't aromatize...

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
lmao....I had to read that post like 4 times to get it :p

G

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
i agree with others if you had the time to do another chart that would answer alot of peoples questions about cycle dosages for lean gains and mass gains. but what you have already written has been helpful

T

Tamacracker

Awards
Sup bros,
What would you guys say bout T-1 Pro compared to I-Test and also Super One+? This is a question for all the pros and the ones that have used these products.

I need your opinion, for a 6 week cycle which one of them would be active faster and longer. What would be considered to be best, liquid or transdermal and why? Which one of them also concetrates on lean mass with less or no water retention. Also would I have to go into the extreme of usin Nolva or Clomid.... or is 6oxo just enough to do the cycle. Also I haven't found info on this but it may seem very newb like to ask, but should 6oxo be post cycled, or do I take it with my cycle?
I just wanna get real world opinion from users of these products.

G

Godlike

Awards
I just purchased my T-1pro yesterday I won't use it until I have all my shiznit downpat. As far as the anti e I would like to know how do I go about getting nolva or clomid also are they illegal (information purposes only)

B

BMZ

Awards
That would be awesome, kinda like bigcat's steroid profiles...
Wait... he has one for prohormones too! :D
Here's the link
BigCat's Prohormone article

Enjoy

ManBeast

P.S. I'd enjoy more of a spreadsheet style, simple listing reference for everyay use as well though, just being a bit of a wiseass :D
yeah I'd agree, we need a simpler listing to reference, other than reading the BIG CAT articles which are long and might be hard to comprehend for newbies.

B

BMZ

Awards
and I might add that aren't all that accurate.....
most of it is based on spur of the moment knowledge.