1 Andro/4 Andro stack (Super Mandro/Andro the giant)

Amrein

Awards
Hi I'm wanting to stack these together for 4 weeks.
-Super Mandro
-Andro the giant
From strong supplement shop

Any recommendations on how to take these? How much can I look to put on?

I will have an AI on hand and running organ defender by 5% nutrition also a good pct afterwards.

Thanks

Amrein

Awards
Anything else you guys would recommend over those 2?

Jason11111

Awards
If this is your first cycle ever you should take mandro at 3 pills a day for 4 weeks. And the giant for 3 pills a day for 4 weeks.

Spread the pills out across the day so 1 in the morning 1 in the afternoon and 1 in the evening.

For some people it makes them unable to sleep if they does it near bedtime so be cautious of that.

If this isn't your first cycle you should prob get 2 bottles of Mandro and start at 3 pills a day and then work up to maybe 4 or 5 a day

And what do you have for PCT? Make sure you have it in your possession before you start your cycle.

Amrein

Awards
This will be my first cycle. Joe at SSS was saying since I'm over 200lbs to take 550mg of 1 mandro a day.

Would it be more beneficial for me to just take mandro at a high dose by itself no giant or like you said mandro for 4 weeks and then andro the giant 4 weeks later?

Do I need to run my AI for the entire 8 weeks?
Do I need to pct after Andro and then after giant again? Or just pct once after I've taken both?

AI is BSL eradicate

PCT is Estrogenex and PCT 3x together

Thanks!

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Run 4-andro along side 1-andro. Don't split them, 4-andro alone will not net you much results. It mainly there as a testosterone base. The 1-andro is for the strength and size gains

Jason11111

Awards
We'll since ur over 200 I guess I would say 4 or 5 a day would do you good.

The 4 andro is there to keep you from having lethargy and other side effects. It will contribute to gains but not nearly as much as the 1 andro.

I would say dose mandro at 4-5 pills a day and keep the giant at 3 pills a day

Don't run the AI the entire time. If you experience gyno or high estrogen problems then start to take the eradicate.

Do not take mandro for 4 week then giant for 4 weeks

You need to take them both together for 4 weeks in total not 8

Think of 1 andro as your muscle builder

And 4 Andre as your anti lethargy

Amrein

Awards
So I'll need two bottles of Mandro and a bottle of giant for a 4 week cycle. Nice!

What do Yall think about my pct and AI?

Should I notice some pretty good gains? Eating 3500 calories hitting macros, lifting heavy. Still want to lean out abit while putting on that mass.

Also ostashred would that be a better one to stack with Mandro than the giant?

Sorry for all the questions guys, just want to get everything right. Stuff is $

Jason11111

Awards
Just buy 2 bottles of mandro and one of giant

Pct I would use a serm but if your doing oct I would make sure whatever you use has at least 2g of DAA in it.

Serms are not that hard to find if that is your problem just PM me

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why isnt super mandro availabla anywhere in the UK vor EU???