Blackstone Labs.

LiftBigC

Awards
Is the BSL super dmz 2.0 legit? I've read mixed reviews.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's legit. I've ran a bottle of it and had good results. I like IML's 3.0 the best . They also just came out with 4.0 which we carry at strong supplement shop.

alphapumps

Awards
i just started my 2.0 yesterday ill let you know if its bunk, because ive heard a few people say theyve gotten a bad one from blackstonelabs which mine is. My body feels a bit different, but that could just be me, because im excited to take it. I heard week2-3 is when you can tell

Ruthless33

Awards
Started about 2 weeks ago. Purchased post ban and is definitely bunk.

Ruthless33

Awards
It's blackstonelabs I've emailed them. Hopefully hear something back

alphapumps

Awards
id like to say mine isnt fake but well find out, such a pain in the ass if it is loaded up on otc and pct. You live and you learn i guess.

LiftBigC

Awards
Thanks for the response. Keep us updated if it works for you, I'm gonna be buying a bottle this week if all checks out.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't recommend them. My halo elite was ordered from their website directly. It is garbage

Ruthless33

Awards
Wouldn't recommend either wouldn't want you wasting your money either.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm just going to pretend my stuff is the real deal and finish my cycle.

LiftBigC

Awards
Is there any dmz out there that we know IS LEGIT?

alphapumps

Awards
^ yea does anyone know if alpha labs is legit they still have msten and dmz a bit pricey though

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
As far as I know, they used to be called Anabolic Technologies, and they had very good reviews. I'm sure someone here can say more about the company.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm just going to stick with the black market.

It's a sad day when you trust the underground more than an out in the open supplement company

hide83

Awards
My guess is that when the ban came into effect they new they would get a ton of sales So they filled all the caps with rice flour. Probably why they were still selling banned substances post ban

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is their any way to actually test the purity of these supplements?
I can't believe a supp company as big as BSL would sell their customers junk

alphapumps

Awards
so i opened up the capsule poured it in my mouth, tasted like nothing was a white powder, its literally corn flour

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Alpha Lab Xtreme DMZ?
There is a log of a person doing this xtreme dmz that he got off of nutriverse and he got no results at all. I followed along his log from the beginning. We think that it was bunk

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
It's legit. I've ran a bottle of it and had good results. I like IML's 3.0 the best . They also just came out with 4.0 which we carry at strong supplement shop.
whats the 4.0 lacking/contain that the other 3 did/did'nt ?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
100,000 or more fake units 60$ a piece 6 million dollars ...

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They have on the past and gotten away with it. Why stop?
Yes there are labs you can send bottles straight from retailer to be tested. $150 or so
Or maybe have PA test it

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
They have on the past and gotten away with it. Why stop?
Yes there are labs you can send bottles straight from retailer to be tested. $150 or so
Or maybe have PA test it
cook it with baking soda and sell it as crack ... i bought 3 bottle total months ago . thank god mine werent bunk balls

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HI guys .. about this company ... my cousin purschased a prohormone chosen 1 from this company ,because his trainer said that is very mild and no need liver protection and non methylised ... i was using the dust v2 from black stone labs .. it was nice i think ,but some guys told me that this company is not legit ... what do you think for chosen 1