short begginer cycle what do you recccomend?

powerpunk5000

Awards
I want to do a short first time ph cycle and dont know what to do, I have posted before about diffrent ph but im ready to run a small 3 or 4 week cycle and do not know what compound to run. Any recommendations? Primary goal is bulking up

powerpunk5000

Awards
1 andro for 4 weeks does not seem to promising honestly.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 andro for 4 weeks does not seem to promising honestly.
You've never tried it! 6 weeks was my first cycle, gained 9 lbs and trimmed up.

Honestly, 3 or 4 weeks is useless unless.you're running SD, M1T etc... these dhea PH are mild and.a great stepping stone to bigger and.better

powerpunk5000

Awards
i wanna run something small and short. I ran 4AD and got nothing out of it

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Lgd and 4 andro. Very light, no sides, non methyl, great results at low doses. Do it

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
I think this will become a solid starter cycle as time goes on tbh

powerpunk5000

Awards
how long wouldl it takw to kick in? How would it compare to epi or halo?

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
About a week... Id say id compare it to the quality of results in terms of strength, fat loss not as much but i e gained nothing in terms of it, maybe down a half percent or so. Sides zero. Alpha feel a hundred. I like halo, and i like lgd. Hard to make a real choice, but ive seen no sides at all with lgd and with halo i had bp and some gyno probs come up

powerpunk5000

Awards
ok this is interesting... im kinda scepical since its not a ph but the more i read it seems promising but still its a new product and i could orcder halor epi overseas for the same price

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
From my limited knowledge, I don't think you can have a short cycle which is also suitable to be a beginner cycle. Short cycles are usually those ph which are harsh so they are definitely not going to be a beginner cycle

You can stack 1-andro with 4-andro or epiandro or all 3 for 6-8 weeks. This would be a beginner cycle but not short

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Dont waste a cycle by running it for 4 weeks. If you want to run a PH that's mild and effective run something like tridermal. Covers all the legal PH now.

Take it for 8-12 weeks, ramp up the dose until you feel comfortable. I'm up to 2x the recommended dosage now going to week 7. SARMs are a different story.

alphapumps

Awards
i just finished a 4 week cycle of lgd. It took 2-3 weeks to kick in but before that my lats were so pumped up for like a full day after workouts. Im about to get another bottle and use it with dmz 2.0 the lgd takes a while to kick in but puts on a few lean pounds while dropping fat. And its so mild i have no sides at all. Id recommend 8 weeks I feel like gains can def be made. You can tell if its realy but the taste, the liquid burns almost like alcohol under the tongue.

powerpunk5000

Awards
Anyone have experience with Olympus labs LGD

JG93

JG93

Awards
I suggest Epi.
Check out my log.
Day 7 and I feel much better.

But these guys here know a lot.
Can't go wrong anyway

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
I want to do a short first time ph cycle and dont know what to do, I have posted before about diffrent ph but im ready to run a small 3 or 4 week cycle and do not know what compound to run. Any recommendations? Primary goal is bulking up
LG Sciences Bulking Kit. Not very strong, but will give you some results. Nice to get your feets wet.

If you are in for a longer cycle, LGD SARM is an option, though Ostarine could be a better 1st cycle route (however not so strong as a bulker).

powerpunk5000

Awards
i ran the trifeckta kit by LG and it was ****ty and i got nothing, I prob wont run any of there products I also heard that they are out of business now as distributors cant get ahold of them. So im being told that LGD kicks in in a couople days to a week and studies have shown that a 21 day 1mg cycle of LGD without weightlifting people gained an average of 2.5 lbs

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
I'm going to be running a 4 week cycle of epistane soon if that helps at all

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dont waste a cycle by running it for 4 weeks. If you want to run a PH that's mild and effective run something like tridermal. Covers all the legal PH now.

Take it for 8-12 weeks, ramp up the dose until you feel comfortable. I'm up to 2x the recommended dosage now going to week 7. SARMs are a different story.
$80 for tri-dermal? That's crazy

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
$80 for tri-dermal? That's crazy
Yup it's insane. I honestly wouldnt buy it retail. It drops to about 50-60/bottle with coupon. I hve a coupon now if anyone is interested. Pm me

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
It does work so some will pay that price.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
all the strong stuff is gone from the open market. Hormonally there are and the Andros but those are more suited for 6-8 week runs and there are Sarms. Lgd is good for bulking Osta is great for cutting and Rad looks promising I am waiting to see what the logs look like before I buy any though. OP it sounds like you have already ran a few of the viable options and have already learned that short cycles don't do a heck of a lot due to the fact that most compounds take a couple of weeks to kick in. If you don't want to do a long hormonal run there are plenty of viable natural options that will give you decent results with proper diet and training

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Call me crazy but it worked....GREAT. I ran 1-andro by AMS solo for 12 weeks and I LOVED it. It's a great starter PH to see how you react. You will like it. Mild yet sweet my friend!!!