Radarine

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Just a general discussion about it, what is it and what results can be expected. I'm aware it's fairly new

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
stoked to hear reviews/logs/thoughts of these new compounds...

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cannot tell you the results because I'm embarrassed about the dosages I will be using
its no mystery what youre up to around here man..... its too late, you cant hide :)

plus, there needs to be one brave adventurer in the bunch

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
What have the gains been so far on rad. Ostarine equivalent or LGD level?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So are you gonna run 30-50mg of Rad for me?. I wanna see someone besides Russian Star run RAD at good dose. Come on, be the guinea pig!
I haven't worked out exact dosage but trust it won't be any lower than my man"s

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I was told does RAD and Ostarine compete with te same receptor? as in would they work well together?

Hastur

Awards
All SARMS/PH/DS/AAS bind to the androgen receptor. Doesn't matter if its Ostarine, 1-Andro, Epistane, or Testosterone. They all compete for the same receptor.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All SARMS/PH/DS/AAS bind to the androgen receptor. Doesn't matter if its Ostarine, 1-Andro, Epistane, or Testosterone. They all compete for the same receptor.
Some ph/ds/aas are synergistic, work together more effectively. This is not the case with sarms

Hastur

Awards
Indeed, because SARMS only work via binding to the Androgen receptor and several steroids have poor receptor binding but stimulate anabolism through other mechanisms.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Indeed, because SARMS only work via binding to the Androgen receptor and several steroids have poor receptor binding but stimulate anabolism through other mechanisms.
Exactly. Thank you for pointing this out

Hastur

Awards
And I think it should be pointed out that just because SARMS work via the same mechanism and stack poorly together, that doesn't mean there isn't synergy with other anabolic compounds. RAD140 has been shown to be synergistic with Testosterone, so even though it would be a poor choice to pair with Ostarine or LGD, it holds promise for stacking with other anabolics.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And I think it should be pointed out that just because SARMS work via the same mechanism and stack poorly together, that doesn't mean there isn't synergy with other anabolic compounds. RAD140 has been shown to be synergistic with Testosterone, so even though it would be a poor choice to pair with Ostarine or LGD, it holds promise for stacking with other anabolics.
Yep, it has been shown to significantly reduce the androgenic side effects of testosterone. The big question is if rad will have these positive effects on other ph/ds/aas.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Hastur

Awards
Yep, it has been shown to significantly reduce the androgenic side effects of testosterone. The big question is if rad will have these positive effects on other ph/ds/aas.
That is what I'm curious about. RAD140 may be a decent standalone like Ostarine and LGD, but it may very well shine for its ability to mitigate the negative androgenic effects of other compounds. Though its yet to be determined, from what I gathered from the studies it should. I believe its been hypothesized that it somehow prevents androgen receptor binding at specific locations such as the prostate. If that is the case, then it should apply to all compounds that bind to the androgen receptor, not just Testosterone.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is what I'm curious about. RAD140 may be a decent standalone like Ostarine and LGD, but it may very well shine for its ability to mitigate the negative androgenic effects of other compounds. Though its yet to be determined, from what I gathered from the studies it should. I believe its been hypothesized that it somehow prevents androgen receptor binding at specific locations such as the prostate. If that is the case, then it should apply to all compounds that bind to the androgen receptor, not just Testosterone.
This would make rad a cycle necessity like cycle support or a serm for pct. I'm thinking about running it with test and dbol next cycle or I might try it with m1t or sd to really test it out. We really need to get some people testing out these theories to see if they hold true in real life. Very interested in rad's neuroprotective abilities as well even though they probably won't translate to the human body

Hastur

Awards
This would make rad a cycle necessity like cycle support or a serm for pct. I'm thinking about running it with test and dbol next cycle or I might try it with m1t or sd to really test it out. We really need to get some people testing out these theories to see if they hold true in real life. Very interested in rad's neuroprotective abilities as well even though they probably won't translate to the human body
My thoughts exactly. If this pans out, it could prove to be a staple in future cycles regardless of the compounds you are running. I'm seriously considering running Radar1ne with Halodrol and Furazadrol, if not my first time using Radar1ne, then definitely my second cycle of it. And if the neuroprotective effects do pan out, it would stack very well with Tren which had been shown to increase the risk of Alzheimers.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not sure how to determine if rad mitigates my test???

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man I can't wait for this. Soooon.....

Was going to keep Test at 250 with RAD, but now leaning toward 375-500. Want more than just a base.

Hastur

Awards
It might be difficult to determine if it is mitigating the sides of Test, its hard to feel such things. And I doubt anyone is going to have their prostate dissected like the mice in the studies. :p Personally, I would assume that if you are prone to hairloss, frequent urination caused by prostate swelling, acne, so on and so forth... That a noticeable decrease in such side effects would likely mean it is mitigating the androgenic side effects. Now if that applies to ALL or just SOME side effects, thats yet to be determined. Judging by the studies which have only mentioned the prostate thus far, those with prostate issues on Testosterone would notice a reduction in such issues.

Last edited:
mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh man I can't wait for this. Soooon.....

Was going to keep Test at 250 with RAD, but now leaning toward 375-500. Want more than just a base.
Hey hey.... I get the crazy doses in this forum mr.

Hastur

Awards
Which is why I thought it would stack well with Tren. I tried to post a link, but apparently you need 1000 posts to post a link, I can't even post a quote containing a link, haha. Anyone interested in why, simply google Ergolog Trenbolone Alzheimers.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
so ive still got some super dmz 2, but i was worried about the hair loss and other side effects, would RAD lessen these? and how we you run it?

Hastur

Awards
No one can say, because there are no logs regarding RAD140 usage stacked with PH/DS/AAS as of yet. So sadly, there is no answer to your question. We can hypothesize, but until people trail-blaze and take the plunge, we can't say with any sort of certainty.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No one can say, because there are no logs regarding RAD140 usage stacked with PH/DS/AAS as of yet. So sadly, there is no answer to your question. We can hypothesize, but until people trail-blaze and take the plunge, we can't say with any sort of certainty.
I don't get why companies release drugs when they have no idea what they do lol

Hastur

Awards
Well, there's a demand for it, a lot of buzz surrounding it, new SARMS are always interesting in this subculture. And chances are we'll know what it does very soon. It's no different than the boatload of PHs/DSs released in the past 10 years that had little to no data behind them either. There's more behind RAD140 than the vast majority of obscure anabolics that had come out in the past, and it's more than likely far safer as well. I'm waiting on my bottle of RAD140, I don't mind trail-blazing personally. It's exciting. I probably would have done the same back in the day when Halo or Epi first hit the market, I just didn't have interest in them until they were already thoroughly tested and logged.

CJNator

Awards
Edit: sanmarino can help, he is extremely educated about this stuff. Also I think he has a thread about rad140 up already but I don't remember how old it is.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, there's a demand for it, a lot of buzz surrounding it, new SARMS are always interesting in this subculture. And chances are we'll know what it does very soon. It's no different than the boatload of PHs/DSs released in the past 10 years that had little to no data behind them either. There's more behind RAD140 than the vast majority of obscure anabolics that had come out in the past, and it's more than likely far safer as well. I'm waiting on my bottle of RAD140, I don't mind trail-blazing personally. It's exciting. I probably would have done the same back in the day when Halo or Epi first hit the market, I just didn't have interest in them until they were already thoroughly tested and logged.
What dosage

Hastur

Awards
I was going to use it as recommended by Olympus UK, it may not be optimal, but that's what we're trying to determine, right? What the best dosing protocol is, whats effective.

-Olympus UK RADAR1NE (1 Bottle, 90 Caps, 4mg RAD-140 per Cap, 360mg RAD-140 total)
--6-Week Cycle: 4/4/8/8/12/12 (Uses 84 Caps, leaving 6 Caps unused)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Think I'll run it

8/8/8/12/12

Little over 5 weeks with Test at 500

Hastur

Awards
Think I'll run it

8/8/8/12/12

Little over 5 weeks with Test at 500
That sounds good to me, man! I wish I could do the same! I have some Halodrol and Furazadrol I really want to stack with it, but I don't have a 'Test Base' or any TUDCA on hand at the moment. I look forward to hearing your results on a higher dosage with Test though!

That sounds good. I was worried u might get crazy lol
Haha, well I'm trying to be responsible with the dosages since we have relatively little information available at the moment. Plus, it's cost prohibitive to do! People wanting to run 30mg a day for 6 weeks are dropping some serious cash, and we have no idea if its even worth dosing that high.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That sounds good to me, man! I wish I could do the same! I have some Halodrol and Furazadrol I really want to stack with it, but I don't have a 'Test Base' or any TUDCA on hand at the moment. I look forward to hearing your results on a higher dosage with Test though!

Haha, well I'm trying to be responsible with the dosages since we have relatively little information available at the moment. Plus, it's cost prohibitive to do! People wanting to run 30mg a day for 6 weeks are dropping some serious cash, and we have no idea if its even worth dosing that high.
I don't think there's anyone running at 30mg