TEST VS. TREST

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,

I am wondering how these two compounds compare. Is there a reason to use trest over test, other than the desire to use something exotic? I know TREST is NOR based and therefore less sides. But for much, much cheaper you could use low dose test and deca with the same type of results. For those that have used both, is TREST worth it in transdermal or injectable? Is it worthwhile to stack test and trest? Or is it like using two types of test? And therefore not necessary? Test is cheap and the side effects are well known, so its my anabolic of choice, but I'm open minded if the payoff was worth it....Thanks for your input.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trest sides are much worse in my opinion it's a 19nor plus has high estrogen conversion. Shutdown feels worse. I've run both numerous times at varying doses. If I have to pick it's going be test everytime

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trest sides are much worse in my opinion it's a 19nor plus has high estrogen conversion. Shutdown feels worse. I've run both numerous times at varying doses. If I have to pick it's going be test everytime
Trest aromatizes into methyl estrogen, you can get in trouble with it quick

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Haven't gotten to try test, but the sides on trest are pretty noticeable. I ran arimidex EOD and still bloated up, had terrible insomnia, mood issues, etc.