LGD-4033 experiences/results

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, I know there are a ton of logs, but frankly I don't feel like skimming through them and I just want the simple details laid out for me. Give me your experience with this compound:

Overall results
Body composition changes
Vascularity and Muscle Hardening
Strength
Pump, Focus, Endurance
Sides
Weight gain/loss.....etc.

If you ran it with 3 other compounds, don't bother answering. With a Test Base or solo is all I care about, as I will be running it with a moderate dose of 250mg / week of Test Cyp.

Thanks gents!!

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
On week 3 now of lgd at 5mg and 4 andro as a base. Energy is high, strength is good, feeling like an alpha male is there (Always is, but moreso now). Weights move well, vascularity is up all over. Eating 3k-3500 cal/day and im maintaining at like 12% bf. Realy enjoy it at this low dose, and i have legend coming. Gna ramp it to 9mg a day till 8 weeks are up, then save the rest to reuse again later on

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Subbed. This and rad I want to see. Cardarine I'm just gonna try myself ha

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
On week three as well day 17 just really started noticing the effects of LGD currently on 8 mgs a day ramped up over two weeks , pumps are great , my muscles look full all day like I just lifted . Libido is down as of right now so gonna grab some derm or epi/4ad doesn't matter , I'm so far up 6 1/2 lbs I'm eating 500 over my maintenance . Starting my log up for everyone tomorrow if people care to join in

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Only sides right now are atrophy ( not much but hey it's an anabolic of sorts ) also seeing somewhat of a leaning effect like bf is starting to decrease with the added muscle fullness makes this effect more pronounced . I seem to get slight anxiety maybe 20 min after dosing but that subsides after 5 minutes and is very very mild my body just feels anxious nothing I can't deal with and its the only supplement I am using atm

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only sides right now are atrophy ( not much but hey it's an anabolic of sorts ) also seeing somewhat of a leaning effect like bf is starting to decrease with the added muscle fullness makes this effect more pronounced . I seem to get slight anxiety maybe 20 min after dosing but that subsides after 5 minutes and is very very mild my body just feels anxious nothing I can't deal with and its the only supplement I am using atm
Atrophy? Damn that really sucks. I think I'll stay away from LGD then.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Lol I mean do you not get atrophy when you take phs or AAS... Or is this sarcasm lmao

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
I have a log going on LGD, its pretty good stuff. I felt the effects kick in rather quickly. Faster than other anabolics Ive taken. Primeval labs has a solid product, I think these things can be underdosed at times, not the case with super LGD.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
atrophy is an anabolic? im confused, could you be a bit more specific about what you think is going on?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I think he meant testicular atrophy hahaha. Took me a while too

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I'm talking about atrophy of you're testicles fellas....

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
And atrophy is not an anabolic atrophy is a sideffect of anabolics...

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Ive never had bad atrophy of the testes on anything, just put my hand in my pants and theyre good to go

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wish I could say the same...but hey smaller balls make the dong look huge!!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback fellas. Exactly what I was wanting to hear. Hope to get some more real world experiences.

Ruthless33

Awards
Anyone have good look with RC LGD-4033? Or stick to pill form?

GaryG

Awards
I just started liquid LGD 4033 one week ago. 5 mg first three days then up to 10 mg where I plan to keep it.

I got really, really hungry all the time. I am a lapsed powerlifter with long-distance runner genes. I am also about to be on the wrong side of 40 and had been stalling out on getting up to and past my best lifts from a few years back. LGD seems to have been the kick I needed. Surge in appetite made it easy to gain a few pounds from glycogen and water, but it looks like I also got some muscle with it already. Gains in squat, bench, deadlift have started coming again like they did when I was younger and weaker. I'm adding 5 lbs to bench and 10 lbs to squat and deadlift every other session. I am just 10 lbs away from a 2 1/2 x bodyweight deadlift (no belt) and 2 x bodyweight high bar squat (no belt).

My recovery between sets has been improved. My warm up sets now look like one continuous set where I stop just long enough to add plates. My mood is also much better. It's only been a week so a lot of this could be placebo. I'll check back in later to report more. I read that this stuff isn't really supposed to kick in till after a week or more.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just started liquid LGD 4033 one week ago. 5 mg first three days then up to 10 mg where I plan to keep it.

I got really, really hungry all the time. I am a lapsed powerlifter with long-distance runner genes. I am also about to be on the wrong side of 40 and had been stalling out on getting up to and past my best lifts from a few years back. LGD seems to have been the kick I needed. Surge in appetite made it easy to gain a few pounds from glycogen and water, but it looks like I also got some muscle with it already. Gains in squat, bench, deadlift have started coming again like they did when I was younger and weaker. I'm adding 5 lbs to bench and 10 lbs to squat and deadlift every other session. I am just 10 lbs away from a 2 1/2 x bodyweight deadlift (no belt) and 2 x bodyweight high bar squat (no belt).

My recovery between sets has been improved. My warm up sets now look like one continuous set where I stop just long enough to add plates. My mood is also much better. It's only been a week so a lot of this could be placebo. I'll check back in later to report more. I read that this stuff isn't really supposed to kick in till after a week or more.
Great feedback man. Thank you

GaryG

Awards
My pleasure.

There's a guy on the r/PEDs forum who helped enlighten me quite a bit. He raves about the incredible results when running test and LGD together. Better together with few sides than test alone. He also says that LGD should not cause ANY sides like shutdown or gyno if it's actually LGD and not some prohormones or AAS-spiked bunk trying to be passed off as LGD. He has sold LGD to lots of people and no one has reported any sides. All happiness and decent muscle gain. Not AAS level, but decent, like ~10 over the cycle on LGD alone.

Looking forward to your results!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
He has sold LGD to lots of people and no one has reported any sides. All happiness and decent muscle gain. Not AAS level, but decent, like ~10 over the cycle on LGD alone.
Sorry for being suspicious, but I hope you havent come here to shill.

GaryG

Awards
Sorry for being suspicious, but I hope you havent come here to shill.
Shill what?

I haven't mentioned my source or the guy's handle or anything. I'm just trying to add to the body of knowledge because I see a lot of people still worried about sides.

There are no links, no names, no sources. What am I shilling?

GaryG

Awards
Day 10. Been going at 10 mg each morning, but I've been getting dizzy spells, sudden pressure followed by lightheadedness. A touch of insomnia too. So I'm going to throttle back towards 5 mg.

But I managed to get a couple PRs on lifts I haven't trained in years. My best front squat was 275 @ 175 a few years ago when I specialized on the lift. I just got 285 @ 178 after messing around after back squats and presses. A PR with sore, tired legs after abandoning the lift for years. Not bad, LGD.

My best press was also a few years back. 155 @ 175 and 135 x 5. Lately I will do a hard single with 135 after squats and that's all I've been able to do. But yesterday I busted out an easy 135 x 3 and ended up doing four sets of triples total. That's the most volume I've ever done with that weight. Also a few weeks ago that was nearly my max. So I think the LGD is starting to kick in.

Will report back in a few more weeks. I want to total at least 1200 raw @ 181 at my next meet in October. I will keep running LGD till then, probably waving the dose between 5 and 10 mg. I may at the most add a PPAR, but maybe not.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Sounds like maybe you're experiencing a little high blood pressure , make sure you're drinking an adequate amount of water

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
Interested in running it also. Maybe 6 weeks, then 3-4 weeks alpha 1.

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
I have a log going on LGD, its pretty good stuff. I felt the effects kick in rather quickly. Faster than other anabolics Ive taken. Primeval labs has a solid product, I think these things can be underdosed at times, not the case with super LGD.
Yea bro I'm in on your log and I'm liking what I'm seeing. I'm going with PRIMEVAL also. Keep up the good work

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Used it as kicker to a low dose mast / test cycle. Strength gains within 10 days. Increased recovery. Added a kilo or two, pushed through some PRs. Decent compound at only 5 - 10 mg/day. Curious how it would do high dosed

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Used it as kicker to a low dose mast / test cycle. Strength gains within 10 days. Increased recovery. Added a kilo or two, pushed through some PRs. Decent compound at only 5 - 10 mg/day. Curious how it would do high dosed
Interesting usage, as a kicker. Sounds like it did a good job.

GaryG

Awards
Starting to have serious doubts. My surge in appetite and strength could easily have been placebo. I'm nearly at the end of week two when it's really supposed to be kicking in beyond placebo and glycogen + water loading. My lifts started to reverse last night, just like they always do at these levels. I mean I am exactly just 2-5% off my best all time lifts...right where you'd expect me to be five years along and a few months out from 40. I thought LGD had "reset" the clock for me and put me back to the point where I'd be making linear gains. What seems to have happened so far is that I got excited, ate more, and put more effort into my training. But now reality is setting in.

I will probably finish this bottle since I paid for it. But I'm starting to think that this might all have been hype. I keep reading that people got "good" results with LGD-4033, but there is precious little info on actual increases in lifts, which to me are the only real metric that matters, especially for an experienced lifter with decent numbers.

And then there's the complication about the quality from various sources. Half the discussion on SARMs is whether or not the various retail suppliers are actually putting enough of the chemicals in their product...or any chemicals at all. And on various sites it is verboten to discuss sources. So we are getting excited about things that will at best work less well than existing AAS but without even knowing if we're even getting the actual stuff.

I think the next thing I'm going to look into is test.

Edit a month later: It works. See my other posts.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Give it a couple more days , my strength increase started day 16

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Starting to have serious doubts. My surge in appetite and strength could easily have been placebo. I'm nearly at the end of week two when it's really supposed to be kicking in beyond placebo and glycogen + water loading. My lifts started to reverse last night, just like they always do at these levels. I mean I am exactly just 2-5% off my best all time lifts...right where you'd expect me to be five years along and a few months out from 40. I thought LGD had "reset" the clock for me and put me back to the point where I'd be making linear gains. What seems to have happened so far is that I got excited, ate more, and put more effort into my training. But now reality is setting in.

I will probably finish this bottle since I paid for it. But I'm starting to think that this might all have been hype. I keep reading that people got "good" results with LGD-4033, but there is precious little info on actual increases in lifts, which to me are the only real metric that matters, especially for an experienced lifter with decent numbers.

And then there's the complication about the quality from various sources. Half the discussion on SARMs is whether or not the various retail suppliers are actually putting enough of the chemicals in their product...or any chemicals at all. And on various sites it is verboten to discuss sources. So we are getting excited about things that will at best work less well than existing AAS but without even knowing if we're even getting the actual stuff.

What Brand LGD ARE YOU RUNNING AGAIN...JUST CURIOUS.

drummy

Awards

What brand are you using?

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Shoulda gone with a trusted company. I havent peaked or tested a one rep, but im on week 5 and all my accesory lifts are feeling much lighter, probably going to one rep my bench and dead week 7

GaryG

Awards
Shoulda gone with a trusted company. I havent peaked or tested a one rep, but im on week 5 and all my accesory lifts are feeling much lighter, probably going to one rep my bench and dead week 7
Well, that's the thing. Every company has someone somewhere saying something bad about it. I have no idea who is "trusted".

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Well, that's the thing. Every company has someone somewhere saying something bad about it. I have no idea who is "trusted".
I've heard SARMS1, Olympus labs, and primeval are all good. I'm following a primeval LGD log and have read good things also so I'm going with them...ordering tomorrow.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I'm a big fan of using RC's but from reviews I've seen southern sarms hasn't allways gotten the greatest rep. There are other places with competitive pricing that are much more legit . I personally don't know anyone who has used southern sarms , but just ride it out and see how it goes .