does this look good? Help Please.

kohouter

Awards
Hey guys so I was going to do an 8 week cycle while on deployment. This would be my 2nd cycle of PH ever. It would consist of:

Oncycle
Rock hard supplements androvar, super mandro and andro the giant by HRS. 1 cap x3 daily
Damage controll for cycle therapy 1 dose daily 2x 2 caps
Letrone 1 x daily

Post cycle
Rebirth 2x 1 cap daily
IML e control 3x1 caps daily*
IML unltra male 1x daily

Does this look good?
Should I run a 6 week or 8 week cycle?
Should I slowely bump up the dose of the stack weekly?*
How would you take this stack?
Any sort of idea how much I might gain from this?
Any advice woukd help.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys so I was going to do an 8 week cycle while on deployment. This would be my 2nd cycle of PH ever. It would consist of:

Oncycle
Rock hard supplements androvar, super mandro and andro the giant by HRS. 1 cap x3 daily
Damage controll for cycle therapy 1 dose daily 2x 2 caps
Letrone 1 x daily

Post cycle
Rebirth 2x 1 cap daily
IML e control 3x1 caps daily*
IML unltra male 1x daily

Does this look good?
Should I run a 6 week or 8 week cycle?
Should I slowely bump up the dose of the stack weekly?*
How would you take this stack?
Any sort of idea how much I might gain from this?
Any advice woukd help.
That's a pretty solid cycle man!
You might be able to gain 10+ if you eat right and train hard along with those awesome supplements. I would plan on 6 weeks and if you're feeling good at 6 weeks, and you have the extra caps and the gains are still coming then consider 8 weeks. If you only dose Letrone 1 daily you will still have enough to run starting week 3 of pct and run it till its gone. This will help prevent any chance of estrogen rebound. If you get any estrogen sides while on cycle then up it to two caps daily. I would probably ramp up the ph doses since this is your first cycle.

kohouter

Awards
*"If you only dose Letrone 1 daily you will still have enough to run starting week 3 of pct and run it till its gone." Do you mean just keep taking Letrone even during PCT unless i see side effects of esto rebound then I bump it up to 2 daily during the oncycle?

Also should i tamp it up slowely for the andros? 300 first 2 weeks, 400 the 2nd 2 weeks, 500 the last 2 weeks? Or just run 300 the whole cycle? Did the math and I can either do that for 6 or or the 300 for 8 weeks. Whoch sounds better?

Armbender

Awards
VERY interested in this cycle, looks solid!

not running a SERM?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
*"If you only dose Letrone 1 daily you will still have enough to run starting week 3 of pct and run it till its gone." Do you mean just keep taking Letrone even during PCT unless i see side effects of esto rebound then I bump it up to 2 daily during the oncycle?

Also should i tamp it up slowely for the andros? 300 first 2 weeks, 400 the 2nd 2 weeks, 500 the last 2 weeks? Or just run 300 the whole cycle? Did the math and I can either do that for 6 or or the 300 for 8 weeks. Whoch sounds better?
Since it's only your 2nd cycle I would taper up if you haven't used these compounds before. Start w 1 or 2 caps of each for the first week or two. If your cycle is going well by all means keep going for 8 weeks.
Just do Letrone on cycle. If you do 1 per day it will last 6 weeks. If you do 2 start it at week 4. If you don't think you need it on cycle just save it for PCT.

kohouter

Awards
Since it's only your 2nd cycle I would taper up if you haven't used these compounds before. Start w 1 or 2 caps of each for the first week or two. If your cycle is going well by all means keep going for 8 weeks.
Just do Letrone on cycle. If you do 1 per day it will last 6 weeks. If you do 2 start it at week 4. If you don't think you need it on cycle just save it for PCT.
Ok cool thanks for the info. Anything else you might add or change?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok cool thanks for the info. Anything else you might add or change?
Not off hand. Good layout. Your bases are covered. Anything else would be extra but not strictly needed. I say run it! Hope you log it. I'll follow:)

kohouter

Awards
Ok cool thanks. Ill also being it at like 8000ft elevation. Gonna keep doing cardio and metcons to so I can keep my conditioning up so Im not sucking to bad cardio wise with the extra mass ill put on