anyone of you guys draw with 23 gauge? possible?

DoubleP

DoubleP

Awards
Hey guys,

Got a **** ton of 23 gauge needles dropped off. Is it possible to draw with a 23 gauge? I know I'll be injecting with them...but any of you draw test with them?

Thanks

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Same with me I bought a box of 23g I draw with 23 then get a new one to use to inject. Drawing just takes a lil time but has worked for a year for me

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Set your vial on a heating pad and let it thin a bit

DoubleP

DoubleP

Awards
Heating it? Does that weaken the test at all? Amateur question but I never graduated chemistry class ;)

Marsh1116

Marsh1116

Awards
Draw w a 23 pin w 25. Heat mine very briefly between a hair straightener on low. Def speeds the process .

SquatsAndOats

Awards
I draw and pin with the same 25g needle. I'm a scumbag though

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heat about an inch of water in a coffee mug in the microwave and let the vial sit in it for 4-5 minutes. Thins it out a little, easy to draw with a 23. Also if the oil is thick, shoot a little air into the vial. It will create a vacuum and push oil back into the syringe.

DoubleP

DoubleP

Awards
Thanks guys. Just doing 500mg weekly. 10ml bottles. 1cc=1ml=250mg...am I correct?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heating it? Does that weaken the test at all? Amateur question but I never graduated chemistry class ;)
No. Not any amount of heat you could safely generate. You're good bro. Any of these techniques will work fine.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks guys. Just doing 500mg weekly. 10ml bottles. 1cc=1ml=250mg...am I correct?
Honestly can't tell you that 250mg/ml is a very common strength but the come in 200 250 300 350 400 depends on lab

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can certainly draw with 23g, but for that amount, it is going to take a longer time than I'd have patience for. Can't you pick up some 18g? They are super cheap and really fast for draw.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys,

Got a **** ton of 23 gauge needles dropped off. Is it possible to draw with a 23 gauge? I know I'll be injecting with them...but any of you draw test with them?

Thanks
I draw and inject everything with 25g needles two different ones for drawing an injecting, but both are 25g

No issues just takes about a minute to pull 2cc's

DoubleP

DoubleP

Awards
So my test is BOSS lab, 250 mg in a 10 ml bottle.....I'm doing a beginner cycle so 250mg twice a week. Hoping to get results with 500 mg a week. My syringe is obviously listed in ML measurements....I'm thinking 1 ML =250mg. Am I correct then to just draw 1ml per pin? 1 ml twice a week = 500mg a week.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So my test is BOSS lab, 250 mg in a 10 ml bottle.....I'm doing a beginner cycle so 250mg twice a week. Hoping to get results with 500 mg a week. My syringe is obviously listed in ML measurements....I'm thinking 1 ML =250mg. Am I correct then to just draw 1ml per pin? 1 ml twice a week = 500mg a week.
Yes you are correct