BPS Laxacrine Log

Methylated88

Awards
Hey fellow lifters, today I received my BPS Laxacrine. I will be doing a 30 day log extending through and past my current pct. 100mg daily.
Only other supplements taken are creatine (5g), arginine (5g), ghrp 2 (3x100 mcg), cjc without dac(3x100mcg), igf lr3(40mcg), exemestane(25mg), and tamoxifen(40mg). I do what I can to keep my gains. lol
But anyway. I am 5'8" and 203-206lbs in the morning, depending on what I had to eat before bed. 27 years old with many ph cycles under my belt. 14% bodyfat. Looking to lose more with this bridge but I am not actively cutting calories.

So here we go. Ask any questions you have and I will get back to you asap.
My training is a 5 day split.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how do you anticipate offering any results of Laxocrine out of the mix?

Also, what are you running PCT from, what are your doses of the "only other supplments"?

what were your stats before and after your cycle too?

Methylated88

Awards
how do you anticipate offering any results of Laxocrine out of the mix?
Ive been running everything except the exemestane and tamox for about 4 months. So any kind of new feeling or side will be noticeable. Tamox and exemestane never do much to me as far as sides go. And im already dried out.
Also, what are you running PCT from, what are your doses of the "only other supplments"?
The pct is from a 4 week run of lgd 4033 at 20mg daily then immediately moving into 3 weeks of sdmz 2.0 at 2 caps daily. I had to drop it because it was too much after lgd shut me down hard. I edited the first post with dosages.
what were your stats before and after your cycle too?
Before cycle 196-198lbs in mornings. Current stats havent changed since cycle ended. 16% bf taken with calipers before cycle. I should clarify that I lost the fat during the lgd run then gained during the dmz....
yup

Methylated88

Awards
First application done earlier. It smells kinda weird. My wife says it reminds her of easter egg dye lol. But I love the container. Its easier to dose than a pump. It comes with a marked dropper to accurately measure. The stuff is a little watery but it dries very quickly. Like within seconds. And strangely, it gave a warm sensation in all areas applied. But the heat subsided quickly. Beyond that. Nothing else to report so far.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
I don't know how we will see what it does with regards to also running cjc, igf, tamox and exem.

I will be shocked to see something drastic out of the ordinary than from the normal results from running these 4 together especially.
Anyhow, will wait to see results to just see! Thanks for logging buddy

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
So what is your bf at with current weight, 16 is pretty high

Methylated88

Awards
So what is your bf at with current weight, 16 is pretty high
16 is what it was before my last cycle. Im at 14 now. Maybe a slight bit lower. Havent checked in a week or so. Yeah, my methods didnt go as planned. Bulk while "on" and cut while "off". I hate cutting outright so I instead try to slowly recomp. Might have to suck it up and just cut with some epistane. We will see.

ScruffMcBuff

ScruffMcBuff

Awards
How much did you dose, and where did you dose it (on your body)?

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
^I 2nd this I was just abt to type it and ScruffMcBuff beat me to it

Methylated88

Awards
The dosage is in my first post guys. I put it over my chest, shoulders, and neck somewhat.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Yeah just wanted to know application site, as it wasn't previously mentioned

Methylated88

Awards
I will be following along. I hope you enjoy Laxacrine and can easily determine what it's doing alongside your current stack.
Great! I meant to invite you to the party but I forgot. Anywho, I was going to run it solo but Ive been using my aminos and peptides so long that I no longer notice any "feeling" from any of it. Hence why I said earlier in this log that its kind of just a baseline for me at this point.
But I am quite excited for this run. Will update more tonight.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Awesome rock it dude

Methylated88

Awards
The heat from this stuff is kind of intense. Its right up there with the cjc flush I used to get. And this time it lasted longer.
Also, this stuff leaves a kind of stickiness after it dries. But its not terrible.
About to leave for the gym. Ill let you guys know how it goes.

Methylated88

Awards
Alright, DAY 2 workout is done. I had a great pump going. Hit chest and biceps tonight. Was sweating a little more than usual but I was hitting it pretty hard. So I cannot say whether it was the laxacrine or not. Felt stronger than yesterday though. Though my numbers were consistent with last weeks.

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Alright, DAY 2 workout is done. I had a great pump going. Hit chest and biceps tonight. Was sweating a little more than usual but I was hitting it pretty hard. So I cannot say whether it was the laxacrine or not. Felt stronger than yesterday though. Though my numbers were consistent with last weeks.
The stickiness does seem to vary person to person. I think if you are warm blooded (or if it's warm), it tends to stick a little. The best you can do is rub it in extra. Even when it appears to be gone/rubbed in, just keep rubbing in until it feels bone dry, or close to. Then apply a little lotion to the application areas (just a little).

Feeling immediate results is not unheard of, given it does have an effect on nitrogen retention and protein synthesis. Keep at it. Looking forward to seeing your results on a day-to-day basis. Enjoy!

Methylated88

Awards
The stickiness does seem to vary person to person. I think if you are warm blooded (or if it's warm), it tends to stick a little. The best you can do is rub it in extra. Even when it appears to be gone/rubbed in, just keep rubbing in until it feels bone dry, or close to. Then apply a little lotion to the application areas (just a little).
That makes a lot of sense. I am fairly warm blooded. I sweat fairly easily. As for the stickiness, I just waited about 30 minutes more before going to the gym. Jist to ensure it was absorbed. Ill definitely try rubbing it more.

Feeling immediate results is not unheard of, given it does have an effect on nitrogen retention and protein synthesis. Keep at it. Looking forward to seeing your results on a day-to-day basis. Enjoy!
So maybe I wasn't imagining it. Awesome! If I can keep this feeling going through the cycle I will be a happy camper. Thank you BPS

Methylated88

Awards
Update: Sorry for the late reply guys. Been a little preoccupied.

Anyway. The heat is still very strong with each application. And it lasts about 15 minutes for me. Even rubbing it in until bone dry, it gets me really warm. Imagine cjc flush times 2 lol. Oh and I love the applicator. Measure, drop, rub. So much more precise than a pump that only lets you get a general idea of remaining product. And boy does this stuff dry fast. Faster than dermacrine for sure.

My lifts are strong. Maintaining my weight and seem to be tightening up. However I am still skeptical on whether this is simply a placebo effect. The pumps are pretty solid. But again, possibly placebo. I am a huge skeptic to any supplement. But stay tuned. If anything, this stuff seems to give me some focus before lifting. Ive lowered my weight a bit to focus more on form and boy does it make you dig. "Got to dig deep!" Lol

Methylated88

Awards
Hey guys. I want to apologize to everyone for not keeping up my log. I had to deal with some financial and automobile issues. And so I lost all interest/motivation in keeping up the log. Once more, I apologize.

I am still using the laxacrine. And in fact upped the dosage to 2 ml/200mg daily. The results have not been very impressive. But then again, I am used to prohormones and what not. The only thing I really noticed was a warm sensation upon application, and some pump. Now, I am not saying BPS gave me or has produced a bunk product. On the contrary, I love them. But I do not think laxogenin is very effective. At least for me. So take that how you like. But my experience has been meh.
Im not continuing this log so this is my last update.
Sorry guys.

Ice392

Awards
Hi guys
Been using laxacrine for 3 weeks now seem to be a little stronger but not much. suddenly developed a rash in the areas that I have been applying .....has anyone else developed a rash? I'm going to discontinue and see if it goes away, but have appt with doctor in a few days if it don't subside.

Methylated88

Awards
I got a rash too! Strange stuff cause it came out of nowhere. After about two weeks of use I doubled the dose (to 2ml daily) and thats when it showed up. Its just now going away after like a week of no use.

Ice392

Awards
I never upped the dose ....been using 1ml. But it sounds about the same amount time used before rash showed up. If I was getting great gains from this I might try to continue, but the itch isn't worth the gains

Methylated88

Awards
Hmm. I noticed the rash appear especially after I started putting it on just out of the shower, just before heading to work. It seemed like a heat rash. And from what I know, heat rash can be caused by clogged sweat glands. Trapping sweat beneath the skin, thus irritating it. Perhaps that what it did??