Stanalone products.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
What's up AM,

It's been a long time since I have been active here, and it's been even longer since I have cycled anything. I am starting to get the itch again, not for anything to major, but I have had good results with various stanalone products in the past. To my understanding it hasn't been banned?

Are there any stanalone products that anyone would recommend? I have been looking at a few but they are all different names/companies than I was used to 4-5 years ago.

Has anyone heard of Alpha Stano by Alpha Gainz? It seems like the best bang for you buck that I could find... am I on the right track? Could someone point me in a good direction?

Thanks, I look forward to getting back involved on AM more often.

GMG760

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello, old friends ;)

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Epistane is always good for standalone. There are a bunch of good SARM stacks out there too.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
What's up AM,

It's been a long time since I have been active here, and it's been even longer since I have cycled anything. I am starting to get the itch again, not for anything to major, but I have had good results with various stanalone products in the past. To my understanding it hasn't been banned?

Are there any stanalone products that anyone would recommend? I have been looking at a few but they are all different names/companies than I was used to 4-5 years ago.

Has anyone heard of Alpha Stano by Alpha Gainz? It seems like the best bang for you buck that I could find... am I on the right track? Could someone point me in a good direction?

GMG760
Nice to see you back GMG760! Where you been?! Nice to see another OG back in town!

Stanolone and stanozolol are gone my friend, you are speaking of stanolone acetate I.M? I wish such a strong dht was still out there, some of the andro products are said to convert to DHT at a rate that I have not confirmed but someone on here can speak more to that. You can still find things like trestolone, dmz, m-stenbolone out there.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Epistane is always good for standalone. There are a bunch of good SARM stacks out there too.
Stanolone a DHT type hormone, not stand alone as in running by ones self.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lot's of old homies up in there!!!

I've been really stoked about the release of Alpha Stano...the epiandrosterone complexed with cyclodextrins should make it considerably more effective than many of the other "similar" products.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I've been really stoked about the release of Alpha Stano...the epiandrosterone complexed with cyclodextrins should make it considerably more effective than many of the other "similar" products.
You mean a copy of Anateus labs Ultra Stano?. Who is making this clone of Ultra Stano?

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established

picked up a couple bottles of this myself, based upon the cyclodextrin

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You mean a copy of Anateus labs Ultra Stano?. Who is making this clone of Ultra Stano?
Company name is Alpha Gainz.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Hell yea, td salvo this will be slick! I am def jumping on that for a base for next run.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
TexasLifter, GMG, and DieselRob?! Lots of OG's up in here from my time on the forums! I also have been pretty inactive on the boards.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established

Has anyone ran the original that this is a copy of? I am very interested in the potential results from this. Not too many good options on the market anymore

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots of names from the days of yore....haven't seen these names on AM in years.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone ran the original that this is a copy of?
I am very interested in the potential results from this. Not too many good options on the market anymore
I ran a bottle of AL Ultra Stano right after running LGI's Stano 200. I was running LGI's Stano 200 @ 1000mg
per day for about 8 weeks, then bridged into AL's Ultra Stano. Started @ 450mg, then upped it to 600mg per day.

Ultra Stano @ 600mg per day felt stronger then LGI @ 1000. It was pretty potent stuff. :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anyone ran the original that this is a copy of? I am very interested in the potential results from this. Not too many good options on the market anymore
Should be a bunch of reviews online. I've only heard good things. It's much stronger than any other similar product from what I've read.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah, I never had to run it over 600mg a day...was pretty awesome stuff.

I think I'd like to try 450-600mg a day combined with 150-200mg of epiandro transdermally.

LOL, GF better beware when that cycle happens...will be lots of sleepless nights of cardio sessions.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hows it going? I too thought the cylcodextrin Stano was going to be slick. I took too much pre-workout today with the 1-ad transdermal and the cyclo stano. Stuff seems very legit. Start exactly as label says then.....I think I blew the doors off my fricking endo system today. I will not be including alphamine with this stack tomorrow. It felt very good and well dosed. I think getting it dialed in will really make this an awesome product/ stack. Heres my log man. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/271079-motiv8er-goes-alpha-2.html#post5016694

What's up AM,

GMG760

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Hows it going? I too thought the cylcodextrin Stano was going to be slick. I took too much pre-workout today with the 1-ad transdermal and the cyclo stano. Stuff seems very legit. Start exactly as label says then.....I think I blew the doors off my fricking endo system today. I will not be including alphamine with this stack tomorrow. It felt very good and well dosed. I think getting it dialed in will really make this an awesome product/ stack. Heres my log man.
why would you exclude alphamine if you don't mind me asking?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pretty sure I would have some anxiety and/or bp issues dosing a potent stim with epiandro. Probably would be more tolerable with a transdermal epiandro

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Pretty sure I would have some anxiety and/or bp issues dosing a potent stim with epiandro. Probably would be more tolerable with a transdermal epiandro
how was the epi andro iam thinking about grabbing that next

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really love epiandro...focus, aggression, libido, hardening, etc.

IMO: not good for gains, but it sure does well stacked with other compounds...makes the ride a lot better!

My last run was epi + low dose dermacrine + ultra stano (epiandrosterone complexed with cyclodextrin)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

IMO: not good for gains, but it sure does well stacked with other compounds...makes the ride a lot better!

My last run was epi + low dose dermacrine + ultra stano (epiandrosterone complexed with cyclodextrin)
Doesn't the aggression help with strength gains?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards

stano ... is that banned or still available

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Doesn't the aggression help with strength gains?
you got me there...you're right, the intensity in the gym is amazing!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know of a few products that are still available for epiandrosterone.

EpiAndro from IML
Andro300 from PN (transdermal epiandrosterone)
Alpha Stano by Alpha Gainz - it's also epiandrosterone complexed with cyclodextrins - clone of ultra stano.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
stano ... is that banned or still available
Stano is supposedly banned, but EpiAndro is not. One is the Alpha isomer & one is the Beta Isomer.

Stano is somewhat weeker the EpiAndro because you have to dose Stano higher then EpiAndro.

Both Anteaus Labs & Alpha Gainz both labeled their EpiAndro at Stano, which is a slightly deceiving.

Alpha Gainz did it, because they cloned Anteaus Labs.

Anteaus discontinued their Ultra Stano when the ban took place, even though EpiAndro was not
mentioned specifically, they didn't want to risk it.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards

EpiAndro from IML
Alpha Stano by Alpha Gainz - it's also epiandrosterone complexed with cyclodextrins - clone of ultra stano.
anything not dhea based iam in . i need something like sdrol and ill double the dose and go back up to 24 inch arms

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

EpiAndro from IML

There's also:

Androvar by Hard Rock Supplements

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
anything not dhea based iam in . i need something like sdrol and ill double the dose and go back up to 24 inch arms
yeah, stacks well with designers that don't convert to DHT...keeps many of the sides down (lethargy, libido, etc).

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There's also:

Androvar by Hard Rock Supplements
I've never used any Hard Rock Supplements products...will do some research.

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
Is stano essentially a test base?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is stano essentially a test base?
People use it as a test base but it dOes
Not raise test.. It raises DHT. So it
Helps with libido and lethargy when on
Other things that supress your test

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
exactly! I use it on dry compounds that kill my libido...epi, halo, 1-andro, etc.

DHT also helps minimize gyno risk

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
exactly! I use it on dry compounds that kill my libido...epi, halo, 1-andro, etc.

DHT also helps minimize gyno risk

I used it with Trest and it let me drop my AI.

I'm going to try it with Osta because i definitely feel estrogen sides on Osta

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
I've never used any Hard Rock Supplements products...will do some research.
I just started running it Monday along side Ostalean. From what I've read on them they put out some legit stuff, but to early for me to tell so far.

S

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

What dosage did you use with trest?

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established

I definitely get estro sides w Osta. Running dermacrine with it now and still got some and had to throw in some exemstane but other options are always good. Especially if it's more DHT would be good for getting lean n dry during a cut

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
seriously the addition of epiandro with the Dermacrine is magical. I don't like a lot of dermacrine by itself...I get too puffy

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
Stano is an epiandro product not a stamo product tho right? Markets full of deception lately