Do most members feel small

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm having one of my bigorexia episodes and feeling small. Logically I know I'm not but pre contest does,this to me alot. I was wondering do most others on here get like this or is your aas usage more to be in better shape.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
T-Bone so i have bigorexia i just ordered a case of dbol and deca orals gonna run em 50 50 ed for 12 weeks haa

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I'm having one of my bigorexia episodes and feeling small. Logically I know I'm not but pre contest does,this to me alot. I was wondering do most others on here get like this or is your aas usage more to be in better shape.
i hate it i been on for just under a year maybe took 2 months off thru the year i did grow alot but iam done for a bit haha

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Bigorexia is not a joke....... and bold needs to be at 100mg ed
its not and that is why i been on for so long it took me to seek advice from a good friend on here he basically explained wat iam doing to myself and i should try natty for a bit before touching any more i was lol-ing @ myself cuz i have to admit i have a problem iam always first to say nahh not me . thanks to all of u for your help and i will always give back the help on here best i can.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
I feel small compared to guys on gear and I'm constantly comparing myself to them which is just so stupid for me to do since there's no real comparison. But yea it sucks. But I really only care when they pull the "I'm all natty" card out randomly. That's when it bothers me because I know they're full of crap and it takes away from my hard work

Big_sxc

Awards
Juice is hard work. You have to watch what you eat to more of an extent. You train twice as long. Twice as hard.

But this manorexia shiz only bothers me when I put on 20kilos to bulk and look in the mirror and see no definition. Damn... Why are we still using AAS with manorexia. We should be slamming all of it.

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Juice is hard work. You have to watch what you eat to more of an extent. You train twice as long. Twice as hard.
Is that what you tell yourself or do you actually believe it?

I'm all for taking gear responsibly, but let's not fool ourselves. You don't have to watch what you eat as much, I am natural and there's days I train 2 hours (does that mean if I took gear I have to be in the gym for 4?), and if you're training twice as hard on gear then that just means you trained like a vag when you weren't on gear.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'm all for taking gear responsibly, but let's not fool ourselves. You don't have to watch what you eat as much, I am natural and there's days I train 2 hours (does that mean if I took gear I have to be in the gym for 4?), and if you're training twice as hard on gear then that just means you trained like a vag when you weren't on gear.
This is pretty funny, but I can somewhat understand what he means by "twice as hard". When I'm on gear I go extremely hard because I'm in psycho-pump beast mode. Now I don't have to TRY twice as hard, it just kind of happens that way.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can also go alot harder because of recovery time being shortened do to juice

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
This is pretty funny, but I can somewhat understand what he means by "twice as hard". When I'm on gear I go extremely hard because I'm in psycho-pump beast mode. Now I don't have to TRY twice as hard, it just kind of happens that way.
thats how i got hooked...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Not in it to be the biggest. I enjoy lifting, fitness and cardio for functional usage not just trying to be a meat head. When zombies attack I will be able to throw them, rip their heads off, put them in leg locks, and out run them.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Me too it's hard to think of not training like that. On Cloud-freaking-9
iam the only one at work doin mach 2 in my head running to the bathroom to do push ups in the janitors closet and curl my hidden 45 lb dumbell . i come back flushing red they musy think iam majorly constipated ...

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Always feel small. One of the bigger guys at my competitive powerlifting gym too.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
I also suffered from dysmorphia... :(

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Another term for bigorexia

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never small. Fat? Yes. And weak when I get on instagram. But never small.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
herderdude def feel weak on instagram, never small either, just weak watching clips of some freaky insane amount of weight on deads and bench

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
Do I ever feel small? Well I'm 150 and 5'6 so yeah. But I am small and it doesn't bother me. But what kills me is when I'm in a situation that makes it difficult to eat healthy and train then I feel fat. Sometimes I'll look in the mirror and think I'm making good progress, then 15 minutes later I'll look again and see a chubby little bastard staring back. I lift cause I love it first, there's nothing like smashing some dead lifts (smashing them as much as a 150 pound guy can) while blasting some tunes in my head phones, then for strength, then for aesthetics.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am 5'5" at 185lbs, I don't think I see in the mirror what other people see....I feel Normal but would like to be bigger !

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to go through this a lot and it was in part why I used to go through a couple of bulk phases throughout a year. But then I wouldn't like that it took away from athletic ability and I'd start recomping. This went on for years until I finally just out grew it mentally. I think it is fairly common for those of us that put a lot of work in at the gym and then see someone we picture as bigger or stronger, then it gets to you that someone else is bigger even though you are busting your ass and it starts.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Think of it this way, there is always going to be someone bigger, stronger, faster, and more ripped then you are. Stop comparing yourselves to others. Just be happy for them when you see them reaching their goals and lifting big. Concentrate on one thing at a time and stop judging yourself in the mirror. Seriously, that's just no way to live. Life is way to short to worry about things most people think of as almost meaningless. A little bit fat you say, a little bit weak you say?. Get over it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is a very impressive bench press from a guy that is paralyzed from the waist down. They have to strap him down to the bench press. Now quit your bitchin' and go lift!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Think of it this way, there is always going to be someone bigger, stronger, faster, and more ripped then you are. Stop comparing yourselves to others. Just be happy for them when you see them reaching their goals and lifting big. Concentrate on one thing at a time and stop judging yourself in the mirror. Seriously, that's just no way to live. Life is way to short to worry about things most people think of as almost meaningless. A little bit fat you say, a little bit weak you say?. Get over it.
I think because I compete I am constantly comparing but you got to kind of in my position. However happily I'm about at the point in prep where my condition starts to outweigh my need for size.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Haha. I am completely over it, I just am in awe at some achievements of some people. I never wish to be anyone other than myself. I just love that feeling when I hit a personal best in a lift, then while surfing online later I am like damn, I am big and I can lift heavier from looking at some of the videos online of some crazy strong fellas. Motivational not jealous or disheartening. I am weak today compared to how I will be tomorrow. :) kill it

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I'm not jealous of my fellow competitors I feel great when my coach or teammates place in comps it's more of a battle with myself

rmurphy1

rmurphy1

Awards
I know what you mean about feeling small. I used to be 6'0" 155lbs for the longest time until my mid-20s when I started lifting more. I'm now 205lbs but will always feel 155 for some reason. I even see myself in the mirror as the skinny guy still. It body dysmorphia. Its only when I see old pictures of me that I realize that I am not as small as I used to be. I try not to compare myself to others because there will always be bigger guys but instead just compare myself to myself of the past and feel good about my own progress.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
it sux but we have to stand up and love ourselves for who we are and always remember fauck wat people think

JG93

JG93

Awards
You can also go alot harder because of recovery time being shortened do to juice
What recovery time? I'm in for the gym at all hours!
Ha! Your right though, Recov is majorly fast.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Facepalm

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards

double face palm !!! touchdown dance mc hammer style

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
It is that mindset, that set's the over achievers apart. I've gotten to know some really good athletes in the sport I love. All of them don't see how talented and hard working they are. That's why they are successful, they don't see themselves as the world does. They only see room to improve. It's a negative view with a positive out come. You're a beast dude, all of us that are here are beasts. Different goals, but we are all here cause we see a need to go further.

I am 5'5" at 185lbs, I don't think I see in the mirror what other people see....I feel Normal but would like to be bigger !