stenavol and dmz

ryebread420

Awards
The two common nomenclatures for Methylstenbolone are 2,17a-dimethyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one and 2,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-3-one. stenavol has the structure of the 2nd formula 2,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-3-one. methylstenbolone is msten. Both of these are made locally sold in seperate bottles dmz at 15 mg pill and msten at 10mg. So I could adjust the dosage of the DMZ and MSten to fit my needs. UG labs ( not UG Pharma) is the company name not a national brand which is only sold at a local nutrition store. My question is should I trust these prohormones? I mean even if they are underdosed I could adjust the dosage . Please give me some honest input on if you think I should trust these brands made locally made. Only place I can find DMZ and msten I dont trust BSL based on bad reviews from others.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
What exactly at all about dmz? It seems to just jump in on your paragraph. Nothing mentioned about its formula. Yes both of those nomenclatures are msten, 1st being the common, 2nd being the less used nomenclature it seems. 10mg is normal dosage /cap for msten and 15mg/cap dmz....

I have personally never heard of your local establishment/ why not go talk to them if it is local...why wouldn't you converse with locals that use their products or even make them and have a nice connection with something if it ends up being good to go?

That being said....we here, couldn't possibly derive a definite conclusive answer if you could trust your locally made brands without proper lab results on what is actually in the compound. If they are underdosed how exactly would you know the dose? (by the feels?) I mean come on......There are other places to find things just search harder and when you find something/research it to see what has been said.

If it were me and I had local goodies, I would go make some friends :)

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
and bsl older products were great, I can't speak on recent product production runs of ph's that are grey area now. But their other products have been decent in my book, even the stupid ones like euphoria has at least been fun/strange.