Choosing between SARMS/ Prohormone stack vs. AAS

nwracing

Awards
Hey guys, I am new to the anabolic game with only one 8 week cycle on Ostarine under my belt. I plan to run another cycle and i have been weighing out my options. At first a was thinking about doing another Ostarine cycle with 1 Andro and Epi Andro for 10 weeks adding the andro's in at week 2. I also have a resource to get any AAS i want. Now I'm just not sure what i would do, I want to make sure i do the smartest and safest cycle possible and ensure my long term health will not be effected . So i am weighing out my options here, what would you do? BTW I was lifting and dieting seriously for 5 years prior to my ostarine cycle.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Go to the doctor get blood work. Run a cost benefit analysis on how long you want to cycle and if you want to jump into pinning or just continue to take something mild like Osta and go from there. That's a choice that only you can make my friend. What I or any one else would do is irrelevant.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly aas like testosterone has been around for decades and many have legit medical uses. I'd take a 12 week cycle of test e at say 375mg a week over pretty much anything in your position

nwracing

Awards
Go to the doctor get blood work. Run a cost benefit analysis on how long you want to cycle and if you want to jump into pinning or just continue to take something mild like Osta and go from there. That's a choice that only you can make my friend. What I or any one else would do is irrelevant.
I get bloodwork done regularly. I understand that it is ultimately up to me, I was just wonder if there were any compounds out there in that would be more effective and have less side effects than the SARMS/ANDRO cycle.

nwracing

Awards
Honestly aas like testosterone has been around for decades and many have legit medical uses. I'd take a 12 week cycle of test e at say 375mg a week over pretty much anything in your position
Just test e alone will suffice?

nwracing

Awards
Yep no need to get complicated and it will be much stronger cycle and,easier on your body. Ofcourse proper serm pct
Thanks. Would you run 375mg in split doses? Also would you run an AI on cycle with that dose?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks. Would you run 375mg in split doses? Also would you run an AI on cycle with that dose?
If you have 250mg ml I'd run .75 2x a week I start with aromasin maybe 12.5mg e3d

nwracing

Awards
If you have 250mg ml I'd run .75 2x a week I start with aromasin maybe 12.5mg e3d
Would you stay at the dose the full 12 weeks or bump it up? Also, stay at 12.5 aromasin every 3 days the whole time? Remember this would be potentially my first time pinning anything.

Also, how would you do PCT, of course a SERM, but would you do clomid/ noladex comb or will clomid alone suffice (already have some on hand). Would you continue to run aromasin at the same dose thru Pct as well?

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Only 375 a week?