Good strong PH for muscle building

EasternLEGEND

Awards
like the tittle says I am looking for a good PH to put on some muscle and something to keep my Testosterone high

any info please pm me

hide83

Awards
There is no ph that will keep your test high. They will all reduce it.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
They keep test levels high in your body, but it's not your natural testosterone production. Are you meaning high natural levels?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
like the tittle says I am looking for a good PH to put on some muscle and something to keep my Testosterone high

any info please pm me
When you find one that doesn't mess with your natural production you let me know. Better yet buy the lot and start selling it your self because that sht will be gold

EasternLEGEND

Awards
just looking for one to keep my test high and to build muscle

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
just looking for one to keep my test high and to build muscle
Like I asked earlier... your natural test or you just want higher testosterone and don't care if it is not your natural testosterone increasing?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like one that keeps my testosterone sky high, mid 2000s. It must also have zero side effects and be able to run for years on end with absolutely zero chance of shutdown. Also I want it to decrease "bad" cholesterol, increase "good" cholesterol, and lower triglycerides.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Most of the strong ones. Will decrease test phera sdrol msten I tested out under 100 sometimes under 50 on all 3 of those that's why they always say have a test base

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like one that keeps my testosterone sky high, mid 2000s. It must also have zero side effects and be able to run for years on end with absolutely zero chance of shutdown. Also I want it to decrease "bad" cholesterol, increase "good" cholesterol, and lower triglycerides.
You mean they don't make that yet?!

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
Sign me up for this. If I had to guess where we could find it I would say near the fountain of youth which is across from the ark of the covenant on (aisle 2).

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Sign me up for this. If I had to guess where we could find it I would say near the fountain of youth which is across from the ark of the covenant on (aisle 2).
So you are saying all we need to do is find el darado and we are set?

EasternLEGEND

Awards
I want Higher test and would like some good recommendations that I can buy

Also I know about DAA which I have

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Aisle 2 is the caprisun aisle ... It all makes sense now ... Those straws were for pinning all along...

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry everybody. I will be in the lab (bathroom) this weekend brewing up a new research chemical that I have been working on. It will do just as was suggested up above. I am going to call it TR-1, short for Tetraethylladrinadol-1. I just have to figure out if the liquid will be more stable in the green or the clear soda bottles.

Stay tuned.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards

Prohormones will not raise you natural testosterone, they will actually make it much worse after you stop taking them (without the right pct)

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Run a 2 to 3 month cycle of Clomid then. That's been proven to increase test. How old are you by the way.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Prohormones will not raise you natural testosterone, they will actually make it much worse after you stop taking them (without the right pct)
They will make your test levels much worse during the cycle too forget about after. I tested free test under 50 during a msten cycle

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you don't get tested you will never know if your shutdown I mean am I shutdown? Am I in the 2000's who knows

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
They will make your test levels much worse during the cycle too forget about after. I tested free test under 50 during a msten cycle
Well wouldn't that depend on what prohormone you are taking? And if it converts to test right? (Wouldn't be raised natural levels though)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well wouldn't that depend on what prohormone you are taking? And if it converts to test right? (Wouldn't be raised natural levels though)
Only ph right now that converts is 4ad nothing else converts to test and 4ad converts at like 10% maybe IEan there are things that can work like a test base but halo epi stano msten alpha dmz sdrol and almost everything else popular will just kill your test

EasternLEGEND

Awards
im 25 who has used clomid and I am fine with taking pct

so those who have taken Ph in the past what were the results and if they mess up your natural test sounds like they aint worth it

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards

so those who have taken Ph in the past what were the results and if they mess up your natural test sounds like they aint worth it
Have you actually had your natural testosterone measured?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Any prohormone, designer steroid, or anabolic steroid will suppress your natural test production. The guys are flaming you up a bit because your original question is very vague and sounds uneducated about hormonal supplements. Why don't you start with more info about your stats, supplement and training experience, and goals for taking prohormones. You've gotta have a clear understanding of how these things work and what you want to accomplish before anybody is gonna make suggestions. We're here to educate, not spoon feed. We see this same vague question half a dozen times per day.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I heard unicorn shyt is the best natural transdermal test

SquatsAndOats

Awards
And increase you dick size and girth too right?

EasternLEGEND

Awards
Thanks for the great response Jebrook

1 quick question sounds like to me it would be better to do AAS instead of a PH if your going the route in regards to Test etc.

Might just stick to some good supplements that will raise Test DAA raises Test

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
They keep test levels high in your body, but it's not your natural testosterone production. Are you meaning high natural levels?
this is not true unless actually using something like teste or testcyp... they shut down levels and there IS nothing to replace it, it doesnt keep them high but yes it does shut down your own production... thats why i always say NO ORAL ONLY CYCLES WITH NO TEST BASE!!
and if you cant get a cream or take a shot then you have no bizz using aas IMO.

anyways a good PH is superdrol ( though not really a PH, just methyl-masterone) or turanabol maybe

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the great response Jebrook

1 quick question sounds like to me it would be better to do AAS instead of a PH if your going the route in regards to Test etc.

Might just stick to some good supplements that will raise Test DAA raises Test
for a short time but also raises estro and can actually cause shut down, people misunderstand its mechanisms . i wouldent use DAA personally... unless all you happen to have and started a oral only cycle already. but even then still pretty crappy choice IMO

look into peptides maybe, or even MK667 (oral hgh booster) as they wont/less likely to effect test levels in negative way.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
SDMZ 2.0 or 3.0

SquatsAndOats

Awards
for a short time but also raises estro and can actually cause shut down, people misunderstand its mechanisms . i wouldent use DAA personally... unless all you happen to have and started a oral only cycle already. but even then still pretty crappy choice IMO

look into peptides maybe, or even MK667 (oral hgh booster) as they wont/less likely to effect test levels in negative way.
It also raises prolactin. Daa ****ed up my first pct.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
id bone a witch if u found one ;)

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
How come they never found Biggie and Tupac's murderers, but they could arrest O.J. the next day. Nicole Simpson can't rap, I want justice!