Are these common sides?

ewok53

Awards
Hi everyone, I've never really experienced sides while on a PH run and was wondering if anyone ever got sides like this. I'm currently dosing dmz and msten at 40mg/20mg respectively. I have a sort of rash in and around my right armpit (some on lat) that sort of look like bug bites or popped boils. Just yesterday I also started to get a small rash between my front delts and upper right chest. Anyone ever got these sides before? Not really sure because I think my new deodorant could also be giving me chemical burns..

ewok53

Awards
Rashy, they are pretty flat and they kind of look like bedbug bites.
oh and the ones on my chest aren't out of the skin. It's just red in coloration.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
sounds like a deodorant allergy. I would look at that first. Chances of having a dermal allergy to a pill is fairly uncommon

ewok53

Awards
Hmm maybe but I'm taking it in liquid form with sub-lingual absorption then swallowing if that changes anything.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've never heard of or experienced anything like this.

I have had a heat rash on my back before...training when it's hot and humid.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hmm maybe but I'm taking it in liquid form with sub-lingual absorption then swallowing if that changes anything.
I would think this would even lessen the chance. If anything you should have a reaction in your mouth/tongue.