Super DMZ 3.0 and Androvar Log-First go

jab10231

Awards
It was suggested that I log my Super DMZ 3.0 experience. Some may not be interested as I made the decision to run it at one cap a day for thirty days.
This decision was made for a number of reasons:

1. It is my first time ever running a methylated (toxic) compound. I've only ever ran 1-Andro before.
2. Despite my thin/athletic build, I have genetic gyno that isn't going away barring a 5000 dollar surgery (I'd rather spend money on other stuff) since I was about 14 (I'm 28 now) so I wanted to make sure sides were managed.
3. I spent hundreds of dollars getting the supps together and would like to run two cycles of this (one now and one beginning around Thanksgiving,) providing thisfirst go-around is successful. I feel a little better about stretching it out two separate cycles for the ridiculous amount of cash I spent.
4. This will be my first time ever running a SERM PCT.

What I'm doing every morning following breakfast:
Orange Triad Multi (3 caps, followed by 3 more at dinner)
Super DMZ 3.0- 1 cap
Androvar- 3 caps (given my body composition, I wanted a test base that had NO estrogen conversion)
Cycle Assist-8 caps
Tudca- 2 caps (500 mg)
Letrone in the evening after my stomach has emptied from dinner- 2 caps

PCT will be four weeks exactly:
Clomid/50/50/25/25
Revolution PCT Black-2 caps before bed
DAA- 3 g in morning (for libido only, seems to work for me anyway)
I will run exemestane for four weeks starting week 3 at 12.5 mg to stave off rebound gyno.

I began this cycle this past Saturday and will hit the gym for the first time since then tonight. On Saturday I did barbell deadlifts and legs. (Should separate those, I know) Tonight will be a back and chest workout.

Starting stats:
6 ft 3 inches tall, 185 pounds. I'd say around 13-14 ish percent body fat. Diet is 2500 to 300 calories a day, and I've plateaued hard at this weight.

Goal for cycle is 6 to 8 pounds of lean mass.

Big_sxc

Awards
Glhf may you exceed the fock out of every scoop and your gains be plentiful.