Off forever?

Extreemjase

Awards
Hey guys. So there's probably a thread for this but oh well.

So I took steroids and got from 75kg up to about 83, kept everything then got on another cycle and stayed went up to 85 then down to 83, I've been off for about 4 months, and was low test after my cycle so took clomid 2 months after my cycle.

I don't play on taking steroids again, but is it possible to still grow naturally?
I eventually want to be at 90+kgs, I stayed at 62 and got to 75 in 2 years,

But basically all I want to know is that an I still able to grow and attain a good physique naturally without steroids or do I need to get back on?
Also I don't think I would be anywhere near my natural genetic limit yet

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Of course you can still grow naturally. Why wouldn't you?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you haven't hit genetic limit you can grow naturally tIll then

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Of course, but if you felt like you needed to get on juice you probably do not have the best genetics. So realize you can always get bigger and stronger just got to dial in diet and training for you to see quality gains.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Of course, but if you felt like you needed to get on juice you probably do not have the best genetics. So realize you can always get bigger and stronger just got to dial in diet and training for you to see quality gains.
Either that or his diet and training sucked...Or he wanted to take the easy way.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Either that or his diet and training sucked...Or he wanted to take the easy way.
probably this ^^^ but bro eat right train right and you will still progress.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Of course, I just have met so many blue chip athletes living my whole life in south florida and you could juice til the cows come home and not compete with a lot of them who are natural. Genetics still trump all and by a wide margin.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Of course, I just have met so many blue chip athletes living my whole life in south florida and you could juice til the cows come home and not compete with a lot of them who are natural. Genetics still trump all and by a wide margin.
SteveBef15AftDB.jpg

Bodybuilding-Before-and-After-001-550x352.jpg

FCK genetics lift big!