Cycle review

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
Decided to 8 week cycle stack andro the giant, super mandro, androvar, and albuterol for a cut. Wanted to know if anyone could point me in the direction of an estrogen blocker. I was gonna use an AI like Exemestane but would like an e-blocker to seal the deal. Also, I have never used andros before, do I need liver support?

My pct is nolva and clomid (20/50,20/50,20/25,20/25) with daa and possibly animal Stak and animal test. (21 servings each)

Two bottles of each andro for 8 weeks unless someone suggests a more effective protocol. How's it look? Thanks!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you mean you want an e-blocker to seal the deal? Exemestane is superior to any OTC AI. And AI is an "e-blocker."

OTC options are erase and inhibit e, but if you already had exemestane just keep that on hand.

I would also consider adding Reduce XT at week 3 of PCT to combat rising cortisol levels.

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
What do you mean you want an e-blocker to seal the deal? Exemestane is superior to any OTC AI. And AI is an "e-blocker."

OTC options are erase and inhibit e, but if you already had exemestane just keep that on hand.

I would also consider adding Reduce XT at week 3 of PCT to combat rising cortisol levels.
Thanks man! Do you think it would be too much to add osta-shred in as well? I am trying to lean out primarily so am curious if it would help out

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man! Do you think it would be too much to add osta-shred in as well? I am trying to lean out primarily so am curious if it would help out
You've already got 4 things in that stack. I'd say it's plenty. You will need cycle support for that many compounds for that long. Even though they're not methyls it will still take a toll and be very hard on your lipid levels. PCT is solid. You do need a good AI. If you don't want Exemestane then look into Letrone. It's been able too stand up to a gram of test per week. It is nearly as strong as Exem yet 100% natural and legal. Exotherm would work great in PCT for the addition of the fat burners.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why are you running 2 SERMs lol? Why are you trying to add another estrogen suppressant lol?

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
You've already got 4 things in that stack. I'd say it's plenty. You will need cycle support for that many compounds for that long. Even though they're not methyls it will still take a toll and be very hard on your lipid levels. PCT is solid. You do need a good AI. If you don't want Exemestane then look into Letrone. It's been able too stand up to a gram of test per week. It is nearly as strong as Exem yet 100% natural and legal. Exotherm would work great in PCT for the addition of the fat burners.
I'll probably run exem. The source I have been using for my Chems has been great on everything else so I'm sure it will be the same. Thanks man!

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
Why are you running 2 SERMs lol? Why are you trying to add another estrogen suppressant lol?
Nolva and clomid affect estrogen and test differently from what I have read, it's worked well for me, but I am only gonna run exem as an AI

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
I am debating on using either dermacrine or andro the giant for my base. Since I am looking to cut while making some lean gains I am leaning toward andro the giant

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can always add more would it be beneficial probably not unless each compound has a specific use and you know how your body reacts to each individually adding more usually confuses things.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
The Epiandrosterone will impart an AI effect on it's own - the only possible conversion will be from the 4-DHEA. *Having* Aromasin is good, but I would only use it in an emergency. *Some* Estrogen is beneficial. You could actually drop the 4-DHEA if you wanted - the Androvar is also a "Base". But I too will be trying both together in an upcoming cycle with the 19-Nor 'Decavol'. I too will also be trying a dual SERM PCT protocol after reading the info posted by AnalogMan, Blergs and StanleyG - it makes sense to me. ReduceXT for Cortisol and NO AI IN PCT... ohhhhnoooooo! :)

See: h t t p : / / anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/269131-does-anybody-not.html

and

h t t p : / / anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/268917-pct-dosing.html

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
The Epiandrosterone will impart an AI effect on it's own - the only possible conversion will be from the 4-DHEA. *Having* Aromasin is good, but I would only use it in an emergency. *Some* Estrogen is beneficial. You could actually drop the 4-DHEA if you wanted - the Androvar is also a "Base". But I too will be trying both together in an upcoming cycle with the 19-Nor 'Decavol'. I too will also be trying a dual SERM PCT protocol after reading the info posted by AnalogMan, Blergs and StanleyG - it makes sense to me. ReduceXT for Cortisol and NO AI IN PCT... ohhhhnoooooo! :)

See: h t t p : / / anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/269131-does-anybody-not.html

and

h t t p : / / anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/268917-pct-dosing.html
My only thing is I had a gyno issue from a tren/epi cycle a while back... Prolly from tren since I didn't have AI on hand and only inhibit P. I am wondering if dermacrine would be a better option to avoid gyno but I also want the strength gains

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
somegreekdude Anabolics 11
somegreekdude Anabolics 4
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 33
35 and Older 1