Ostarine quality doubt

SpanishBroker

SpanishBroker

Awards
hello, I bought on researchliquids , Ostarine tastes is different from another in liquid form I had tried , if someone has references of this site would appreciate .

I want to know if it is a legitimate laboratory.

thank you very much

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there a reason you want liquid osta?

Although I am unaware of that site and their purity If it's a different brand of course it could taste different.

If you're doubting purity and quality get ostashred and call it a day. Amount of osta per bottle is very hard to beat at that price. With the additional ingredients its the best pound for pound on the market. Several logs on here too if you're interested in feedback.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/osta-shred-by-hard-rock-supplements

roy_jones

Awards
I have no idea about the OP's osta, but I was reading that some research companies don't use the proper solution for their suspension. That would be my concern if I was the OP.

SpanishBroker

SpanishBroker

Awards
My first osta cycle gave me very good result, and then i bought on researchliquids because the price was really good. I've the bottles on my room waitting to spend the holidays to cycle 10 weeks to 25mg, but want to be sure that what I drink is quality, and prove what is sweeter flavor unlike other brand He gave me great results , sense of well being , fat reduction , fulfillment , it was great . I also was good for my tendinitis in the shoulder.

I'm worried because maybe I throw my money

I appreciate the replies guys , I read much in the forum ago , you are great .

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
My first osta cycle gave me very good result, and then i bought on researchliquids because the price was really good. I've the bottles on my room waitting to spend the holidays to cycle 10 weeks to 25mg, but want to be sure that what I drink is quality, and prove what is sweeter flavor unlike other brand He gave me great results , sense of well being , fat reduction , fulfillment , it was great . I also was good for my tendinitis in the shoulder.

I'm worried because maybe I throw my money

I appreciate the replies guys , I read much in the forum ago , you are great .
Unless you give us the company name we can't give you an answer

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
it's on my first post, researchliquids
If it's real ostarine by day 14 you should notice harder muscles, increased recovery, possible decrease in libido and improvement in any joint or tendon issues. I know nothing about that company. You really need to look for companies that have a reputation. Anyway, if after a month there is no difference then it's probably bunk. It's just the risk we take from buying from these places