Ostarine with n methyl daa

Rocktown

Awards
Ok I'm giving an over the counter ostarine supplement a try. I had decent results from ostarine as a research chemical a few years ago. This particular supplement also has n methyl daa added to it. Is it liver toxic? I know I hear reports about daa causing a little testosterone production shut down. But that's not a huge problem for me because I'm on trt as it is.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It prolly wouldn't do much. I've heard a lot of bad things about daa recently as well to.

Rocktown

Awards
I'm not expecting anything from the daa. I already know it a "test booster" with questionable results. It just happens to be in the ostarine that was given to me FOR FREE. I'm just trying to figure out what additional support supplements I need with this.

Rocktown

Awards
test boosters don't really work while your on TRT....

Osta should work no problem...
Yeah, I had good results from ostarine when I used it as a research chemical. I hope this over the counter version gives me similar results.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need for DAA is you are on TRT. If you are already on TRT, do you want to try something a little stronger than Oestarine since you don't have to PCT?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
whoop there it is

I'm always on the look out. I live in a smaller town and don't find much.
once u try dbol blue hearts your life will for ever change trt +dbol = monster in 5 weeks

Last edited: