Low dose 7 ment or superdrol

powerpunk5000

Awards
First time ph cycle, could you run 7mg super or 10 mg 7 ment as a first cycle? better alterntive then epi?

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
both are pretty nuts for a 1st ph.... just saying. But for me personally if I had to pick the 7mg SD all day as to me it was and still is the KING

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
epi is a much better first choice in my opinion (sides mainly to push that opinion), but if you can grab sd anyways, for future grab that sd for sure and a run for this guy too haha

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ment at 10mg is nothing, I doubt you would see any results at all

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
and my bad for not noticing with mad-tired abilities how low the ment dosage was @ yates84, you wont see results period from that low dosage of MENT (waste of MENT)

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
like I said as soon as SD is mentioned...la la land for this guy.... #sdfan

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They are both horrible first cycle options. Halo, epistane, or a sarm would be my choices

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Halo or osta for 1st choice

but out of those 2, i would do SD for 3 weeks and pray to god you survive :)

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Are there still places (in the US) to get halo? Not asking for a source just curious if it's worth a few Google searches

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Is there a difference in chemical makeup? And is that a yes?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there a difference in chemical makeup? And is that a yes?
BIG difference in chemical structure. If your looking for halodrol then look over seas at most online supplement stores. For halotestin idk but its findable and also dont recommend it its HARSH AF. Also halotestin doesn't do much for anything other than harding, strength gains, and apparently some insane rage and libido

powerpunk5000

Awards
I wouldn't run ostra heard there is alot of shutdown and little gains. Was gonna run 50mg halo for 4 weeks What do you think

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't run ostra heard there is alot of shutdown and little gains. Was gonna run 50mg halo for 4 weeks What do you think
To short and too low dose. IMO with halo anything under 100 is worthless and it should be used for 6/7. Halo takes a while to kick in.
I would run halo 75/100/100/100/100/100/and optional week of 100 or 125 if your handling it well. Do that with a test base like dermacrine at 4or5 pumps with cel cycle assist and tudca and your gtg.

Just make sure your pct is in check

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
To short and too low dose. IMO with halo anything under 100 is worthless and it should be used for 6/7. Halo takes a while to kick in.
I would run halo 75/100/100/100/100/100/and optional week of 100 or 125 if your handling it well. Do that with a test base like dermacrine at 4or5 pumps with cel cycle assist and tudca and your gtg.

Just make sure your pct is in check
Have you taken halodrol? I think I remember you saying you were 18 somewhere. No need to jump right into 100mg of hdrol op. Especially if this is your first cycle. Keep watch on your blood pressure because halo has caused some people trouble in that department

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you taken halodrol? I think I remember you saying you were 18 somewhere. No need to jump right into 100mg of hdrol op. Especially if this is your first cycle. Keep watch on your blood pressure because halo has caused some people trouble in that department
No i have not used it or any anabolics and yes I'm 18. But i have some older brothers that have a lot of experience. Also i read up a lot on halo because when I'm older like 23/24ish i want to use halo(if its still around) and that's is what most people have said. Both my bros agreed that anything below 100 is worthless. I could be wrong I'm no expert but that is what i have got from what I've read and have been told.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
No i have not used it or any anabolics and yes I'm 18. But i have some older brothers that have a lot of experience. Also i read up a lot on halo because when I'm older like 23/24ish i want to use halo(if its still around) and that's is what most people have said. Both my bros agreed that anything below 100 is worthless. I could be wrong I'm no expert but that is what i have got from what I've read and have been told.
Well I would disagree with your recommended dosage above. I think it's also important to clarify if you are giving second hand or first hand advice especially with anabolics. That doesn't make it worth any less, but it's important imo none the less.

If it's a first cycle you could be fine with 75mg the whole way through and still put on 10+ lbs (this is first hand user experience multiple times, also check old Hdrol logs). Many people start at 50mg their first two weeks. It's very much about how you feel while on cycle and how your bp and values are looking. You could scale up to 100mg last 2 weeks of you wanted to, but there would possibly not be a need.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I would disagree with your recommended dosage above. I think it's also important to clarify if you are giving second hand or first hand advice especially with anabolics. That doesn't make it worth any less, but it's important imo none the less.

If it's a first cycle you could be fine with 75mg the whole way through and still put on 10+ lbs (this is first hand user experience multiple times, also check old Hdrol logs). Many people start at 50mg their first two weeks. It's very much about how you feel while on cycle and how your bp and values are looking. You could scale up to 100mg last 2 weeks of you wanted to, but there would possibly not be a need.
Ok will do. But i do think minimum of 6 weeks of hdrol right?

powerpunk5000

Awards
You relize Im the OP right Lolol. And no Im not 18. Honestly I'd like to run 50mg for 4 weeks and see what happens but also want some gains imo 100mg for a first cycle is stupid. But I am wrried about it not kicking in Iin 4 weeks

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
You relize Im the OP right Lolol. And no Im not 18. Honestly I'd like to run 50mg for 4 weeks and see what happens but also want some gains imo 100mg for a first cycle is stupid. But I am wrried about it not kicking in Iin 4 weeks
Yes I know you are the op, I didn't quote you. Take a look at cel hdrol logs to get a feel for the gains people were seeing with their dosage patterns. Those logs are everywhere and lots of first time users