LGD 4033 was pretty much bull****

alphapumps

Awards
hey guys just wanted to know if anyone else has taken liquid lgd 4033 and what their result were. For me with very good carbs and protein intake did pretty much nothing. The taste on the tongue was like a shot of moonshine. Under the tongue it burnt so bad. I really don't know if this is the real stuff or not. I got it fro. Over the month i gained about a pound or two which i could have done without a "SARM." And if this is suppose to be 12x stronger than ostarine it makes me laugh.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
1) what was your dosage 2) you only ran it for 4 weeks lol darks need to be run for at least 8 imo 3) who did you use as your RC supplier because I can name some RC companies I wouldn't buy off and the ones that I would and have . As of now I'm on 7mgs of lgd only on day twelve and I already notice very pronounced muscle fullness throughout the day even on days I do not lift . How many calories over maintenance were you eating ?

alphapumps

Awards
1.) 10mgs 2.) blueskypeptides 3.) i track macros not as much calories, 250 protein 300+ carbs and 100g fat.
Maybe I should keep running it but i have some dmz so im kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
No you can keep running the lgd and bridge into the dmz or you can run the lgd low dose while you run the dmz . One of the guys on here used blue sky with good results and I trust him so idk , but if your gonna runs arms you gotta run em longer then that I mean they just start working after 2 weeks

alphapumps

Awards
do you think the bridge into dmz will make the dmz kick in faster? and run the lgd with it for another 4 weeks ?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
No as the dmz is much like an oral and lgd would be more like a test base in a weird way . They should work synergistically though

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
You should have done lgd with the dmz as a kickstart

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No as the dmz is much like an oral and lgd would be more like a test base in a weird way . They should work synergistically though
Isn't the whole point of a test base so you have testosterone in circulation to be able to do its many functions in the body outside of the muscle AR? can't see how LDG is anything like a test base?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
See I'm not literally referring to it as a test base , I'm referring to it as a test base in reference to having the combination of an oral which you could consider the kickstart , I say test base in relation that you'd run the lgd for a long period of time yet use the dmz in the beginning as like I said a kickstart , lgd is nothing like test . It's a weird analogy hope you get what I'm saying

Methylated88

Awards
I just got done with some lgd dosed at 20mg a day. Awesome. It hardened me up real good and made my cut into a recomp. Only ran it 4 weeks but lost a decent amount of fat while maintaining weight. It shut me down quick lol.

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
Hard to understand this. I am 5 days in and chest is definitely hardening up.

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
I did lgd as sort of a kickstart to a test mast cycle. Strength gains after a week. Some estro sides, great increase in rep endurance, decent strength, not much mass. Probably wont use again.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At 9 mgs. and pretty happy after only 2 weeks. And that's pill form.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey guys just wanted to know if anyone else has taken liquid lgd 4033 and what their result were. For me with very good carbs and protein intake did pretty much nothing. The taste on the tongue was like a shot of moonshine. Under the tongue it burnt so bad. I really don't know if this is the real stuff or not. I got it fro. Over the month i gained about a pound or two which i could have done without a "SARM." And if this is suppose to be 12x stronger than ostarine it makes me laugh.
Brand ??

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He mentioned the name of the company in his second post. He obviously didn't do his homework and find a brand with good reviews.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He mentioned the name of the company in his second post. He obviously didn't do his homework and find a brand with good reviews.
FWIW: They actually get great reviews across the boards. Surely you all don't think OL is the only company selling good stuff? :D

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FWIW: They actually get great reviews across the boards. Surely you all don't think OL is the only company selling good stuff? :D
Of course not! I'm not that big of a dbag! I have just heard a few friends say they used that company and it did nothing for them. I really don't participate on other boards and just go off of reviews from friends. There are quite a few other brands that I trust actually and I try to reccomend them when the situation calls for it. Yes, I'm a heavy OL supporter but that does not dictate everything.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't think so. Lol. You're a pretty stand up dude. ;)

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Alot of RC companies from my experience sell underdosed liquids. Sometimes I have even questioned if they were bunk.

There are definetly some legit RC sites though. Make sure you spend time reading reviews and looking through forums.

Wreckosaurus

Awards
Most of the reviews I've seen for lgd say they gained 4-5 pounds over 8 weeks. Which is pretty underwhelming.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most of the reviews I've seen for lgd say they gained 4-5 pounds over 8 weeks. Which is pretty underwhelming.
4 or 5 pounds of keepable lbm sounds great to me! Maybe it's because I'm just a little guy...

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds alot like you got bunk stuff. Liquids should not be taken sublingually, rather swallowed straight perhaps with water or juice.

jake1986

Awards
I ran lgd 12 wks (pill form) with pretty good results. Kept about 8 lbs. ?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I started at 180 and did 8 weeks of lgd up to 8mgs and ended at 193 and kept 9lbs ... And that was off of RC

jake1986

Awards
Edit: I thought RC meant research company. Sorry. A bit new to things. Anyways, mine was pill form. Innovapharm is the company. It's called Androsarm and I dosed at 10mg all the way through.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Edit: I thought RC meant research company. Sorry. A bit new to things. Anyways, mine was pill form. Innovapharm is the company. It's called Androsarm and I dosed at 10mg all the way through.
RC means research chemical

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
im currently running tri sarm from primeval labs at only 2 pills a day 20 mg osta and 10 mg lgd-4033 and been on about 2 1/2 weeks my arms stay pumped along with my traps im gonna be ending up bridgeing at 6 weeks into super dmz 3.0 for 4 weeks followed by tamoxifen and apex male and proper pct support for my 14 week cycle

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im currently running tri sarm from primeval labs at only 2 pills a day 20 mg osta and 10 mg lgd-4033 and been on about 2 1/2 weeks my arms stay pumped along with my traps im gonna be ending up bridgeing at 6 weeks into super dmz 3.0 for 4 weeks followed by tamoxifen and apex male and proper pct support for my 14 week cycle
Cool man, sounds like a nice ride

TheGoodLife35

TheGoodLife35

Awards
Wow that sounds fun :)

NewbieGainz

NewbieGainz

Awards
Olympus Legend is definitely not bunk. I started on 11/7 4 mg a day, bumped to 8 mg this week. 5lb gain already and my caloric intake has remained the same as you can see in the trend. My weight gain process before Legend and the upward spike after. My strength is also starting to increase as well as rest needed between sets.

Attachments

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
1.) 10mgs 2.) blueskypeptides 3.) i track macros not as much calories, 250 protein 300+ carbs and 100g fat.
Maybe I should keep running it but i have some dmz so im kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place.
I gotta step back to this post. How are you going to gain on those macros? I guess it all depends on your original stats but those are similar to cutting macros.

EDIT: 3100 cals? Mmmmm.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I gotta step back to this post. How are you going to gain on those macros? I guess it all depends on your original stats but those are similar to cutting macros.

EDIT: 3100 cals? Mmmmm.
My maintenance is about 3200 calories and I'm right under 170. If I ran a cycle of lgd at those calories I would probably not gain anything either. Hope this guy's metabolism isn't like mine! Lots of guys call their ph/sarms bunk when it's actually their diet and training program that is bunk.

NewbieGainz

NewbieGainz

Awards
Here is some more data, I started Legend on Nov.7th and my resting heart rate increased as you can see in the graph. I increased to 8 mg and you can see a little spike then it came back down. Not sure if this is the norm or not, but this happened in my case. My BP has actually decreased and is well with in the normal range since I began dosing Legend.

Attachments

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Done 2 cycles of RC lgd from a european supplier, stacked with test. Very potent, cheap as hell, taste like a ss sure but it works. My girl just finished a stack of OL osta and mass gh, she said the OL lgd was not as strong as the rc one, yet she has packed on some serious fukkin muscle during this last cycle . Girl is about to blow the stage away.

TheGoodLife35

TheGoodLife35

Awards
I started LGD two days ago and my weight jumped from 215 to 220. Anyway I guess I'll be seeing how well this goes.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone run labs during or immediately after an LGD run?

Any liver or kidney (BUN) issues?
How about lipid level?

Thanks.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Anyone run labs during or immediately after an LGD run?

Any liver or kidney (BUN) issues?
How about lipid level?

Thanks.
Google lgd4033 and alt levels. There's a study about it already. No significant liver enzyme increase

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks

Doses in the studies are probably 20% of what we use recreationally ;)

That's why I'm wondering about real world results for we BB'ers.

TheGoodLife35

TheGoodLife35

Awards
Thanks

Doses in the studies are probably 20% of what we use recreationally ;)

That's why I'm wondering about real world results for we BB'ers.
There is a thread I was on where a guy ran two different sarm cycles and got blood work done. He said the shut down was with LGD and both LGD and Osta changes his lipids. He didn't run any cycle support on cycle so I am not that worried about it.

TheGoodLife35

TheGoodLife35

Awards
Google lgd4033 and alt levels. There's a study about it already. No significant liver enzyme increase
Found it

This is not a SARM bashing thread, yates. I only write what I'm thinking about the whole situation. And I'm trying to be as objective and realstic as possible.

A lot of people define "sides" as noticeable effects like gyno, acne, bloating etc. But whats inside the body - what you can't see - is only a secondary part, people think. While Ostarine was useable, LGD was not worth the effects and side effects in my case.

SARM like Ostarine could be quite usable for the patients with not heavy disease (actually 9mg and 18mg per day are tested in woman with i form of breast cancer). Especially for not that hash disease SARM could be a nice option. But lets wait for another studies.

Yes, the PCT thing is also a thing. A lot of people are using Tamox and Clomid like smarties. But these are counter-cancer drugs with heavy side effects. Using them often is not a clever choice.
Before anyone is asking me, if I'm stupid: no, I'm not. SERM in men are of course used to reactivate the HTPA as fast as possible. But they are still not healthy as many think. If possible, use second generation SERM like Toremifene or Raloxifene.

In case of Ostarine, there is no PCT with SERM needed, I'm speaking from experience.
In case of harsher compounds like LGD, you can use SERM but not the same dosing protocol like on AAS cycles. It's only a hint. I will do better two Ostarine cycles insted on one LGD cycle. Takes more time, but definitely the healthier way (an endogenous substance like Testosteron has "nearly" no effects on the lipid values. It's the substance with the best effects/side-effects ratio).
kboxer7, feel free to ask.
Nine weeks on LGD @ 7mg/ed. Two days on 10mg/ed to evaluate an additional effect.

The problem on the lipid values is worser than you think. LGD had an effect on the hematocrit which is called "leukemoid reaction". It's not leukemia itself, it was "only" a similar reaction. The value underwent a left shift, which is always a very bad sign. You shouldn't take this on the easy way.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe I missed it but I don't understand his assertion. Besides saying LGD requires PCT (obvious conclusion at the doses we use) where is the beef?

Any issues w HDL levels or hepatotoxicity?

Also, I googled a connection between LGD and this "Leukemoid reaction" and found nothing.

FWIW: "A leukemoid reaction is a reactive increase in the white blood cell count, which can mimic leukemia.The reaction is actually due to an infection or another disease and is not a sign of cancer. Blood counts usually return to normal when the underlying condition is treated"

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is a thread I was on where a guy ran two different sarm cycles and got blood work done. He said the shut down was with LGD and both LGD and Osta changes his lipids. He didn't run any cycle support on cycle so I am not that worried about it.
"Changed his lipids"........how?

Did they improve, get worse, increase by one point or 100? :D

Yes, I'm being sarcastic but in all seriousness, some specifics would be more valuable.

Example: if his cholesterol went from 150-200. Who cares. If his HDL went from 80-60. Who cares. If his LDL when up by 20 points. Who cares.

Make sense?

Ditto with liver enzymes.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe I missed it but I don't understand his assertion. Besides saying LGD requires PCT (obvious conclusion at the doses we use) where is the beef?

Any issues w HDL levels or hepatotoxicity?

Also, I googled a connection between LGD and this "Leukemoid reaction" and found nothing.

FWIW: "A leukemoid reaction is a reactive increase in the white blood cell count, which can mimic leukemia.The reaction is actually due to an infection or another disease and is not a sign of cancer. Blood counts usually return to normal when the underlying condition is treated"
He likes to spread fear. That post was in the middle of my sarms thread a few months ago, he was against a lot of my views and opinions so he took his posts to the extreme. He has mentioned multiple things like this that I have researched and just wasn't able to verify it. Take those posts with a grain of salt.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Understood. Thanks.

TheGoodLife35

TheGoodLife35

Awards
Great post, either way I try to stay on liver supps year round so it didn't bother me much. If you are really in this game then you'd probably have liver supps and HCG every cycle anyway. :)

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Understood. Thanks.
I've compiled some bloodwork results from around the web on LGD.

PM me so I don't forget and I'll post/PM you bud.