AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey,

Posting on behalf of a friend.

He's done 1 cycle of Osta RX,
4 week cycle 20mg, ran along side DS Activate Xtreme test booster.
Ran OTC PCT, Erase, DAA.

Reported-
Increased libido
Slight fat loss/recompense
Strength gains
Joints felt great
No negatives

He wants to do another cycle, but read lower dose, longer is better. What cycle would be ideal, factoring in an OTC PCT?

Thanks

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anything more than 6 weeks and more than 20mg needs a serm pct imo. I would run 6 weeks at 15mg and you ahold be able to get away with OL super pct for your post cycle. A serm pct is always the best route to take because it makes recovery faster and easier and that helps you maintain more gains that where made on cycle

W

woodbear

Awards
Yeah, stick to 4 weeks.. I ran 8 weeks at 20 mg.. And had a thougher recovery than epistane... The first 4 weeks where great, the next 4 shutdown started, and gains kinda when down along with libido. If i had started a light otc pct after 4 weeks, it would have been a great cycle! So id rather do 4 weeks, then 8 weeks off before starting again.. Me thinks its better ..

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Heck even at 4 weeks 20 mgs I was suppressed I would get a serm its not expensive and they're easy to find

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heck even at 4 weeks 20 mgs I was suppressed I would get a serm its not expensive and they're easy to find
He wasn't suppressed at 4 weeks, tho he mentioned he doesn't know what suppressed feels like. He said his libido and sex drive had increased through-out. He did run a test booster along side it tho, then ran the OTC PCT.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Yates. If he is set on an OTC PCT, I would do a 6 week cycle @15mg. OL Sup3r PCT looks like it has a good profile.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anything more than 6 weeks and more than 20mg needs a serm pct imo. I would run 6 weeks at 15mg and you ahold be able to get away with OL super pct for your post cycle. A serm pct is always the best route to take because it makes recovery faster and easier and that helps you maintain more gains that where made on cycle
Well he did 4 weeks last time at 20mg, so you think 15mg for 6 weeks? He has some spare cycle support, and mentioned running a spare test booster from Man Sports he's had lying around during the run...then for PCT - Erase/Test Powder etc

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well he did 4 weeks last time at 20mg, so you think 15mg for 6 weeks? He has some spare cycle support, and mentioned running a spare test booster from Man Sports he's had lying around during the run...then for PCT - Erase/Test Powder etc
Running a test booster on cycle is completely pointless, save the test boosters for pct. If you want to stack something with osta to help with libido and lethargy I would use dermacrine

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Running a test booster on cycle is completely pointless, save the test boosters for pct. If you want to stack something with osta to help with libido and lethargy I would use dermacrine
I think he ran it, because it contained IC3? And DIM. Plus Nettle Root etc.

Dermacrine would cause more shut down, no? He said last cycle, he had heaps of energy and was doing huge volumes like 30 sets of back!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about stacking this very low @10mg for 8-12weeks w/ your fav OTC ( Xgels, Abe, epiplex, PA or laxogenin ) .. whats your thoughts on that guys ?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think he ran it, because it contained IC3? And DIM. Plus Nettle Root etc.

Dermacrine would cause more shut down, no? He said last cycle, he had heaps of energy and was doing huge volumes like 30 sets of back!
You can't ovoid shutdown when you mess with hormonal products, that's why we pct after a cycle. Dont worry about shutdown until pct, worry about a test base so you don't feel the effects of shutdown while on cycle. That test booster had nothing to do with his volume, I promise

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can't ovoid shutdown when you mess with hormonal products, that's why we pct after a cycle. Dont worry about shutdown until pct, worry about a test base so you don't feel the effects of shutdown while on cycle. That test booster had nothing to do with his volume, I promise
He's done 4 weeks at 20mg before, he said no shut down. Libido sky high, and loads of energy....more than normal!

He only ran Activate Extreme along side it, then Erase, DAA I believe.

If he's running 6 weeks at 15, chances of shut down would be minimal?

I asked him about Dermacrine, he said he naturally has high DHEA levels from past blood work. He mentioned, generally feeling tired but in Ostarine last time felt awesome.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats his OTC PCT that he has planned out...?
Nothing special.

Erase or Erase Pro, he has 6-BROMO AND ATD ON HAND, SERM ASWELL.

Stacked with
USP LABS TEST POWDER
And/Or Diesel Test Hardcore
He has spare Lean Xtreme amongst some other supplements available.

Like I mentioned, while he did 20mg of Iron Labs RX Osta he felt great, much higher libido, loads more energy.

He said he might have naturally low E, as libido is quite low normally as in drive. Maybe the slight increase during last Osta increased his drive? I dunno.

Just wanted to suss out if 6 weeks would yield same results, but still only need an OTC PCT.... Rather than doing 4 weeks again.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He's done 4 weeks at 20mg before, he said no shut down. Libido sky high, and loads of energy....more than normal!

He only ran Activate Extreme along side it, then Erase, DAA I believe.

If he's running 6 weeks at 15, chances of shut down would be minimal?

I asked him about Dermacrine, he said he naturally has high DHEA levels from past blood work. He mentioned, generally feeling tired but in Ostarine last time felt awesome.
Your friend has a degree in broscience. High dhea lexels? You can't always feel suppression. 6 weeks at 15mg should be ok with an otc pct but if it was my cycle and my body, I would have a serm for pct regardless of cycle length or dose. Just my opinion though

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your friend has a degree in broscience. High dhea lexels? You can't always feel suppression. 6 weeks at 15mg should be ok with an otc pct but if it was my cycle and my body, I would have a serm for pct regardless of cycle length or dose. Just my opinion though
He had blood work, his DHEA was 13, the limit is 11.9. So, no he doesn't have a degree. His blood results say he had high DHEA.

He didn't use a serm last cycle and had no issues, felt no suppression. I can't imagine it'd be that suppressive at 15mg over 6 weeks. I'll have to research it more for him on the forum to see what users have managed.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I plan on a 6 week cycle at 15 mg. After the 4 week PCT, can I start ostar1ne again for another 6 week run?

A

alts

Awards
I have done 8 weeks at 20mg, recovered fine using an OTC PCT product.

Everyone reacts differently though :)

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have done 8 weeks at 20mg, recovered fine using an OTC PCT product.

Everyone reacts differently though :)
He has a SERM on hand. He did say, and was confused for a few weeks felt really drained of energy. He thought it was diet related.

I spose if you do a serm, you may aswell do 20-25mg, and/stack it?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Adding D-Aspartic Acid to my Ostarine cycle. How many mgs of DAA would be recommended?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I plan on a 6 week cycle at 15 mg. After the 4 week PCT, can I start ostar1ne again for another 6 week run?
That would not be a good idea. I would take at least a 6-8 week break after your PCT is finished.

Adding D-Aspartic Acid to my Ostarine cycle. How many mgs of DAA would be recommended?
I wouldn't add DAA to your ostarine cycle; there isn't much point as far as I'm concerned. Save it for PCT at 3g per day. Personally, I think the stuff is garbage anyway.

If you want something non-hormonal on cycle to help with energy and libido, look into maca root extract.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only true way to know how shut down you are would be to get bloods.

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
The only true way to know how shut down you are would be to get bloods.
I wouldnt even consider such a tight turnaround without the requisite blood tests. There would need to be a number of variables favourably aligned I think, for me at least.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it's not safe.

Just run a natty stack. So many options available atm.