Tr1umph VS. The 1

absolution36

Awards
Tr1umph VS The 1

This would be my first PH cycle in a very long time and I'm looking for lean gains. I'm trying to decide between Olympus Labs Tr1umph or The 1. Also, would stacking Mithras with either of these two be a good idea?

And input or advice would be awesome.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
tr1umph

absolution36

Awards
Is Tr1umph something I should run alone or would it be a good idea to stack it with something else?

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
It is structurally similar to epistane, hard, dry mass gains from what I've heard. No need to stack with anything man, a lot of runs logged were solo's

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Both are methylated if I am not mistaken, and so is mithras isn't it? If you haven't had a lot of experience on what you react to, I wouldn't go ahead and start stacking methyls for your health's sake.

absolution36

Awards
Awesome, I've read a few logs but almost all of them were using IL triumphalis and not the Olympus Labs version. I'm assuming they're the exact same?

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
If you already have both mithras and one of the other two save it for another run in the winter, especially the mithras for a bulk. and use the tr1umph for a lean mass while its still nice out :)

absolution36

Awards
Yeah that's probably a good idea. I'm just trying to get the most bang for my buck without wrecking myself with side effects.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Olympus labs products I can vouch for as being top notch, everything they have ever sent or I have picked up in the past has been fantastic. IL is great as well but you can specifically speak to a lot of reps on here for OL if you would like to.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you have your on cycle supports covered, like cycle assist. With the methyl compounds, it is recommended to run some Tudca for liver support as well. The sides with liver issues are night and day when running adequate Tudca products. Also, for pct, a serm will be needed. Fire questions away on here there are tons of knowledgeable fellows always willing to help a respectful person out.

Also search some of the logs on here in the Anabolics section to see what is commonly ran with these products to be the most prepared and successful with your own personal experiments.

absolution36

Awards
Ok awesome, thanks for your input man. I was leaning toward Tr1umph and you've helped me make up my mind. I might throw a log on here. It being my first PH run in years it'll be fun.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Hell yea brother. Sounds great, definitely looking forward to it if you put a log up. I will definitely chime in and point some people over to check it out.

absolution36

Awards
I appreciate it man. I'll keep it updated on this post. I'll be ordering everything I need early next week.

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Triumphalis + Mithras and 11 kt as a bridge before pct is an awesome cycle if you can still find them.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
^hell yea JPSwole that is a killer ass cycle for sure. absolution36 definitely looking forward to hearing what you have goin on brother

absolution36

Awards
So I'll be running 6 weeks of LGI Triumphalis. I'm thinking of running 30/45/60/60/60/60. It seems like 60 has been the sweet spot for most. I'm putting together a list of on cycle and pct products to buy. What do you guys suggest? I'll be ordering Tudca but not sure what else.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
cycle assist is a decent option when on. As for pct, a serm will be recommended

absolution36

Awards
I'll be getting some cycle assist and Tudca for on cycle and Nolva so far for pct. should I add anything else?

Also, I've got a bottle of ostarine...Should I take that along with the triumphalis? Or would it be pointless?

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Save the ostarine. Im running 5mg everday in pct and liking how things are going.

I also reccomend a joinf supplement while running a cycle thats known as "dry" i like Animal Flex, its cheap and it works, my elbows never feel better then when Im on that stuff.

Also, fish oil is good, and i added a test base like dermacrine on my last run.

You can probly get away with 1 bottle of dermacrine for a 6wk cycle at 2 pumps per day. It really made noticable improvements, mostly mental side effects of running gear. Just feel good, good energy no fatigue. For 40 bucks, i garuntee it wont make anything worse, you got nothin to lose

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Are you talking about The One from App Nut? I'd be interested in seeing a cycle of it for sure

absolution36

Awards
Awesome, That's a great idea. I'll run some dermacrine along side it. Is there a brand that's better than others?

absolution36

Awards
Yeah, I've read good things about it. I mostly see it stacked with other PH's though not just run by itself.