Clenbuterol or Reduce Xt?

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Which would be better for PCT following a cycle od Epistane/Halo?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What?
What are your goals?

Reduce xt is a must in all of my pct's. It helps keep cortisol under control when there could be several contributing factors in causing it to spike. I also use it when I'm at the end of the cut and stressors are high.

Do you want to use clen to cut? I take it you weren't bulking for this cycle?

Either way I would add reduce xt no matter what. Clen depends on your goals man. I would personally use it after pct though.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/reduce-xt-by-serious-nutrition-solutions

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, one is a drug and one is not. I'd have to say Reduce XT though. I'd think Clen would increase cortisol especially in PCT. Reduce XT will obviously lower it, not to mention it's a lot safer...

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I don't think op is educated about the specifics of both products no offense

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
I don't think op is educated about the specifics of both products no offense
No I'm not. That's why I ask. Just came across Clen, info I read so far says it would be good during a PCT because it saves muscle while reducing fat.

Some here have said Reduce XT is a staple in PCT.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
At least you admitted it. A lot of people try and front because they're too prideful.

Omit clen. Add reduce xt. Research, research, and more research. Let me know if you have any more questions OP

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
At least you admitted it. A lot of people try and front because they're too prideful.

Omit clen. Add reduce xt. Research, research, and more research. Let me know if you have any more questions OP
Thanks, just looking for the final touches on PCT. Clen felt like a big unknown for my first time. I will stay the easy route.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly clen can be pretty hard on alot of people. I only use it during precomp or maybe if I got an event coming up.

Cortisol reduction is a very good thing during pct

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
clen will def not help you keep muscle, clen with no anabolics = loss of muscle and fat generally loss of everything, maybe even including your mind from shaking at high dose haha

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
A lot of misinformation out there. From the responses here it doesn't sound like it's worth a second look.