allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Logging my first cut here on AM.

Will be doing:
osta@30mg upon waking
Mk-677@10mg before bed
Cobra 6 extreme(fat burner)-1 upon waking and 1 later in the day.

I cut carbs out 2 days ago and checked this morning using a ketostix and I'm in ketosis

I did my bod pod test right before I started my keto diet and it's actually the reason why I'm doing a hardcore cut. My results pissed me off.
196lbs
35.66lbs fat mass
160.22lbs fat free mass
18%bf
5'8 height
22 yr old

I want to get down to 9%bf and don't care how much strength or muscle I lose until I get back down to single digit bf%.

I think I can achieve this within 30 days but I have enough osta for a 60 day run. I only have a few more weeks of mk677 and don't know if I'll repurchase.

If anyone has tips/advise regarding low carb diets please share them.

Today is day 1 of 60
Worked out this morning fasted and sprained right knee bad.
45 min stair master
Squat 135x20 225x10 315x10 355x5 315x5(tore something during this set)
Bench 135x10 225x5 275x2 295x1 315x2 225x15

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
keto for fat loss you won't be disappointed yesterday i took last dose of osta i've done 10 week osta cycle started low carb high protein mid fat week 4- 5 hit keto and continue to the end of the cycle keep fats high recommend.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Even on keto I cut most 1.5% bf a week that's with 2 cardio sessions a day I think 60 days is a reasonable time frame but not 4 weeks

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Even on keto I cut most 1.5% bf a week that's with 2 cardio sessions a day I think 60 days is a reasonable time frame but not 4 weeks
Did you run anything that was helpful during your cut?

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3 of 60
I'm even more motivated now to stick to my diet after hearing about my workout partner's bod pod results. After exactly 30 days he dropped 5%bf and gained 5lbs of lean mass. He's been on osta for just the past 2-3 weeks and his diet has been ****. Haha. We both were shocked that he managed to lose fat and gain muscle even though he has been eating like crap.
I'm still in ketosis and don't plan on doing a refeed/cheat until I'm 9%bf.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah friends with good results can always motivate. Have you ever been keto that long?

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah friends with good results can always motivate. Have you ever been keto that long?
Longest I've done keto was 14 days and it was back when I was a noobie.
I basically starved myself and only ate meat those days. But I did get shredded.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 8:
Down 9 pounds(prob mostly water weight)
I think my ostarine is just sugar pills. I've done 2 osta cycles before and know how I'm supposed to feel on it.
Will keep taking it and know for sure if it's legit if my bod pod test shows I maintained my lean body mass.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Bout to start an osta gw and mk677 stack in the next 5-6 weeks. Id like to see how our results compare. Definately following

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Day 8:
Down 9 pounds(prob mostly water weight)
I think my ostarine is just sugar pills. I've done 2 osta cycles before and know how I'm supposed to feel on it.
Will keep taking it and know for sure if it's legit if my bod pod test shows I maintained my lean body mass.

heres my question to you.
what brand osta have you used before that you felt?
and what brand osta are you using now?

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 11.
Still only down 9lbs this morning. Broke my rules and did a refeed today to hopefully speed up things.
Ate 5 plain bagels and 2 cups oatmeal.
Going to lift heavy tonight and will proceed with no carbs until weight loss stalls again.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
OK cool i just started OL today
it was between olympus labs or celtic those are the two i hear the best feedback from

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Day 11.
Still only down 9lbs this morning. Broke my rules and did a refeed today to hopefully speed up things.
Ate 5 plain bagels and 2 cups oatmeal.
Going to lift heavy tonight and will proceed with no carbs until weight loss stalls again.
Refeed after 11 days bad boy...

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
So your basically just going keto then refers every 9-11 days ( that's what you'd prefer )

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
I do a refeed every 14 days. Works better for me.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
How'd your keto/osta run go? Do you have a log up
no log too busy with my life i've done 10 weeks osta, was planning to do 12 weeks { less than 8-10 weeks pointless in my opinion } but im going to holidays and need it time for properly pct reverse diet ect. Cut down from 225 ibs - 209. Till week 6 i was gaining visible muscle mass and strength and slowly dropping weight . Diet first weeks high protein low carbs mid fat . reach 100% keto around week 5-6 and from this point i was started slowly losing strength but my fat los huge accelerate the muscle pum had from day 1 to last day of my cycle . gol was fat loss and fix /heal my tennis elbow injury which i improve a lot. Refeed done first after 40 days in 24 put almost 8ibs of weight and lost 9.5 in next 5 days , continue refeed every 7-10 days depends what mirror said. From my experience cheat/refeed meals are not effective you need at least 1 day especially if you are on keto when your body is depleted as f..k .If after refeed day you are not wake up early morning with black hole in your stomach and hunger pain/killers feelings it means you did not hit your body enough to speed up metabolism replenish glicogen ect ..

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 16.
Down 11 pounds.
My OL osta came yesterday but the bottle was destroyed and all the pills were melted into a single chunk. I should be getting my new bottle in a few days. The BSL ostapure is bunk.

Last night was the final dose of mk677. Few comments on that:
Sleep was amazing.
Fell asleep fast.
Bloat and water retention was insane!
Lethargic almost all day.
Improved skin
-won't repurchase, and don't think it helped all that much. When I ran it solo for about 3-4 weeks I lost 5lbs muscle and gained 3%bf

Still doing no carb and will have a refeed when the weight loss stalls.

CJNator

Awards
Day 16.
Down 11 pounds.
My OL osta came yesterday but the bottle was destroyed and all the pills were melted into a single chunk. I should be getting my new bottle in a few days. The BSL ostapure is bunk.

Last night was the final dose of mk677. Few comments on that:
Sleep was amazing.
Fell asleep fast.
Bloat and water retention was insane!
Lethargic almost all day.
Improved skin
-won't repurchase, and don't think it helped all that much. When I ran it solo for about 3-4 weeks I lost 5lbs muscle and gained 3%bf

Still doing no carb and will have a refeed when the weight loss stalls.
How do you know you lost muscle and also you may just be slightly bloated from it.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do you know you lost muscle and also you may just be slightly bloated from it.
I do something called a bodpod test every few weeks. It's supposed to be accurate.
And idk if it was pure muscle but my lean body mass went from 165lbs to about 160 and my bf% went up from 15 to 18%

CJNator

Awards
I know what ur talking about, my gym has the same thing. Mine said I went from 18% bf with small legs to 13% bf with normal legs lol I don't trust that stuff. I'm at least 16% but my legs my have got some size.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
I do something called a bodpod test every few weeks. It's supposed to be accurate.
And idk if it was pure muscle but my lean body mass went from 165lbs to about 160 and my bf% went up from 15 to 18%
only mirror tell you the truth leave the numbers its waste of time....

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today's fat burning workout:
10x10 body weight pull-ups
10x10 225lb flat BB bench
4x25 body weight dips
10x10 60lb db shoulder press
45 min stair master
20 min sauna

diogodasilva

Awards
How's your experience with sleep improvement while on MK677? Any comments on that area? I'm interested to see if it would be beneficial on AAS cycle to improve sleep quality.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
diogodasilva from what ive read it gives excellent sleep improvement but you will wake up feeling groggy for the first hour or so after. after that you will feel like a million bucks. i will be starting a cycle with mk677 in a few weeks with osta, cardarine, mk677 and derma with letrone as an ai. keep an eye out for my log. just waiting for all my stuff to arrive

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How's your experience with sleep improvement while on MK677? Any comments on that area? I'm interested to see if it would be beneficial on AAS cycle to improve sleep quality.
Mk677 made me sleep like a baby and I usually have problems with my sleep.
Not worth the sides though..in my opinion.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 21.
Still waiting for my ostarine to come in.
Yesterday was my last day of keto. Weight loss stalled and felt like garbage the whole 20 days, not worth it...
I'm now eating 1700 calories a day: roughly under 150g carbs, 150g protein, and 50g fat.

I'll post a progress pic of day 1vs day 20 and also my meal I eat twice a day.

Once I start my osta I think it will speed things up. Not gonna get single digit bf% done in 30 days like planned but I'll get it done within 60.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1438379828.538892.jpg

196lbs 18% vs 187lbs ?bf%

If I did my math right and my ostarine shines in preserving my lean body mass. I need to get down to 177lbs to be under 10%bf.

10 more pounds to go.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1438450321.306289.jpg

The osta just came!
Today is day 1 of osta @30mg upon waking.

CJNator

Awards
View attachment 122214

The osta just came!
Today is day 1 of osta @30mg upon waking.
30mgs? I don't remember but do you have/are you going to use a AI? I got high estro from 30mgs, IMO 20-25mgs is the sweet spot. If you are going to stick with 30mgs I would get Letrone or exotherm IMHO. High estro isn't fun lol.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
30mgs? I don't remember but do you have/are you going to use a AI? I got high estro from 30mgs, IMO 20-25mgs is the sweet spot. If you are going to stick with 30mgs I would get Letrone or exotherm IMHO. High estro isn't fun lol.
My first run about midway through my cycle my nips got puffy and an Otc pct worked.
2nd cycle I had no issues.
This time I'm taking 4 caps of OL's eliminate.

CJNator

Awards
My first run about midway through my cycle my nips got puffy and an Otc pct worked.
2nd cycle I had no issues.
This time I'm taking 4 caps of OL's eliminate.
Oh ok, that sounds good!

CJNator

Awards
How did your osta run go?
I ran osta a couple of times but 30mgs gave me amazing pumps and good recomp, no gyno(but really high estro w/o OTC ai). All runs were a success though.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
does anyone else think ostarine improves skin tone and accelerates wound healing. maybe its just me or is there something more to this lol

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
does anyone else think ostarine improves skin tone and accelerates wound healing. maybe its just me or is there something more to this lol
Idk about skin tone because I'm always tan.
But I do agree that it heals injuries.

CJNator

Awards
Idk about skin tone because I'm always tan.
But I do agree that it heals injuries.
mk677 make peoples skin look better but I'm not sure about injury healing, Ostarine is good for joints.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mk677 make peoples skin look better but I'm not sure about injury healing, Ostarine is good for joints.
Don't know how much the osta helped but I had torn my meniscus pretty bad in the winter and was scheduled to have surgery in the spring. After my first cycle of osta I was able to run again and opted out of surgery.

That was my left knee, now I just tore my right knee so hopefully it heals during this cycle.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did the bod pod this morning and I'm pissed off again at my results.
I'm down to 186lbs and still 18% bf
The only thing that changed was that I lost 5lbs of lean mass.
I think that machine is wrong because I know I lost some fat.