Orbit got rid of SARMs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was going to place my order for some ostarine and couldn't find any SARMs on the website.
does anyone know what happened?

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
whoa... looks like they did. Intradesting

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Wow what a dumb ****ing move on their part

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Curious to see what made orbit decide to discontinue selling them. I'd assume SARMs would be a top seller

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you guys know this?. I mean was it a specific category?. What if you search for a certain SARM product? Maybe it's a website issue?

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do you guys know this?. I mean was it a specific category?. What if you search for a certain SARM product? Maybe it's a website issue?
I went through each manufacturer's products...and all the Lgd,osta,ect are just gone.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well that's a bit rude. Maybe it's a legal issue. Or they know something we don't about the future of these drugs?. After all they don't comply with DSHEA at all.
I'm thinking its a legal issue also. Might have to stock up on some osta before they are all gone.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I will ask this to the big guys, Stay tuned

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Typomites

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
"We removed them due to being far to grey area and for the longevity of orbit. "

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"We removed them due to being far to grey area and for the longevity of orbit. "
Well darn. Orbit was one of the only supp comps I trusted ordering from.
Can anyone recommend another site with excellent service and fast shipping?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Orbit was my go to. This is disappointing indeed.

Orbit

Orbit

Board Sponsor
Awards
Its rough to let them go but for business we had to. They are far more grey than phs and for longevity we felt it best to no longer sell that category of products.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Its rough to let them go but for business we had to. They are far more grey than phs and for longevity we felt it best to no longer sell that category of products.
It's certainly understandable. As disappointed as I am, it's a positive thing that you are doing what's best for the long term sustainability of your company. Although I'm kicking myself for not getting another order in before this decision.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
It's certainly understandable. As disappointed as I am, it's a positive thing that you are doing what's best for the long term sustainability of your company. Although I'm kicking myself for not getting another order in before this decision.
Dude I could name like 10 websites that are legit that sell them lol

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Dude I could name like 10 websites that are legit that sell them lol
I bet I could name the same 10 web-sites. ;) That is not the issue at all. When ordering from another country, having confidence in the shipper and a history of a flawless track record is a nice thing to have.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
I bet I could name the same 10 web-sites. ;) That is not the issue at all. When ordering from another country, having confidence in the shipper and a history of a flawless track record is a nice thing to have.
My bad man. Out of the country is a whole different ball game. Yea that sucks then

Orbit

Orbit

Board Sponsor
Awards
Enter other sites pimping themselves lol

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Enter other sites pimping themselves lol
So it's bad to fill the void and keep supplying customers with the products they like and use?

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its a public, open forum
Not its not. There is not supposed to be blatant pushing of sales in the main sections. If you have a sale, post it in the promo section. This isn't a free for all.

As per the rules:

Rep Rules Clarity: Affiliate links are prohibited. They always have been. Rep codes are allowed BUT ONLY IN SIGNATURES. Active promotion of rep codes/links is not allowed. This is not an affiliate forum or a spam forum for reps to do nothing but plug rep codes and links. The only sections you can actively promote your rep code and links is in your companies subforum. Further rep rules are being created now to answer any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.