BPS Laxacrine

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't find a whole lot of info , but it caught my interest since it says no pct needed no liver toxins etc, so I'm interested for sure but can't find info on side effects.
there have got to be some side effects lol.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Laxogenin is the active ingredient in Laxacrine. Side effects have not been reported. We have some logs popping up soon. So any sides will be reported, if any. If you do a search on Laxogenin, you will find what information is available.
Thanks looked it up, alot of feed back
Kinda of 50/50 some say it's Bogus some say it's good.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because our bodies typically absorb comounds better in transdermal carriers. Easier for it to hit the bloodstream. As opposed to orals which have to bypass an hydrochloric acid filled sack.
thanks for the info.
so bps just to clarify the difference between ur product and others are is the fact that it's topical and others were oral?
And that's why it will be the real deal?

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
For what it's worth, I'm having a great time with Secretabridge, LGI's oral laxogenin product but I'm dosing 3 caps a day instead of the bottle recommended 2 which makes it pretty pricey but I'm liking the results.

I've been keen to try a transdermal laxo product so I will definitely be giving this a go next run, I'm a big fan of Dermacrine.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For what it's worth, I'm having a great time with Secretabridge, LGI's oral laxogenin product but I'm dosing 3 caps a day instead of the bottle recommended 2 which makes it pretty pricey but I'm liking the results.

I've been keen to try a transdermal laxo product so I will definitely be giving this a go next run, I'm a big fan of Dermacrine.
Thanks for info , what have u noticed so far n did u need any pct or ai?

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Laxogenin is a natty product, not suppressive or toxic - so no, no cycle support, AI or PCT is needed.

I'm using it in a PCT and my lifts continue to go up and up, even though I'm reducing calories. It was also leaning me out.

I have read that you could run it all year round but like most supps is probably better cycled with breaks. I'll be running laxogenin for 12 weeks this time around.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Laxogenin is a natty product, not suppressive or toxic - so no, no cycle support, AI or PCT is needed.

I'm using it in a PCT and my lifts continue to go up and up, even though I'm reducing calories. It was also leaning me out.

I have read that you could run it all year round but like most supps is probably better cycled with breaks. I'll be running laxogenin for 12 weeks this time around.
niceeeeee, i might use it with MK677 , sounds like a good idea.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
I got some, i wont be buying it again - its too smelly and sticky forever, i was hoping for the dermacrine carrier which is the best out there I'd say.

Also, ive seen some of the micronized orals getting good rep, but for me this is such a pain to apply, i ruined one of my shirts with a green oily blob i didnt quite rub in properly after 15 mins of 'airing'

It did give me a boost of chattiness at 3ml the evening of day one but not much since.

Id probably hit the daa or other strong natty booster if you want to feel something, i didnt feel anything with this, Im not sure BPS are convinced either as its not being heavily pushed like the other BPS products, its more of a "oh we do a laxacrine product..." if asked.