How much do you need to achieve your look

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I posted about a discussion I had at the shop yesterday. Basically going over cycles and the difference between the physique side and the bb aka monsters. I'd venture most people on here would like to look like the physique guys. But it seems like people believe they need ALOT more juice judging by alot of cycles I see on here.

So are most of you guys wanting to look like a bodybuilder or am I correct in thinking most like the physique look

jgvg

Awards
I'm looking for the overall in-shape physique.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So the people who like the physique style what types if cycles do you run or think the high level competitor model etc run.

jgvg

Awards
To put it this way, everyone told me for my first cycle to start off with 500mg test c with a dbol 30mg daily for first 4 weeks.

I went ahead and did 250mg test c with no dbol, and made excellent gains. There is no need for 16x natural dose of testosterone to build muscle. It's just silliness.

If you are competing BB or powerlifting, this is a different story.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine is somewhere in between. I want to be bigger than physique, but not an immobile monster. The Rock is my physique idol. Big, Lean and still athletic.

jgvg

Awards
Yea i happen to be in the same boat as you. He's pretty jacked but can scratch his neck and run a mile with ease.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mine is somewhere in between. I want to be bigger than physique, but not an immobile monster. The Rock is my physique idol. Big, Lean and still athletic.
Yeah I want to look like rock in pain and gain year round. Takes a little more juice for that though

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
The top end physique dudes are running Growth which a lot of people dont realize. Test/Deca or Tren/Var/Winny/Masteron/Winny/Clen/T3... its no joke to get to that point.

However i think for the average joe, running just test for 16 weeks or running one compound for 6 weeks will get you in more or less good shape for what the average goal is : to look good naked

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In which case cycles for me need to be anabolic enough to grow with diet, but able to pull it in to stay lean (also diet reliant).

They don't need to included high dosed AI's and Winny to dry the F out, but moderate Test with Mast and Tren is doing me great for achieving my physique goals. I am blown away by the anabolic ability of Tren, when everyone thinks it's for cutting. Nothing put quality size on me like it did.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The top end physique dudes are running Growth which a lot of people dont realize. Test/Deca or Tren/Var/Winny/Masteron/Winny/Clen/T3... its no joke to get to that point.

However i think for the average joe, running just test for 16 weeks or running one compound for 6 weeks will get you in more or less good shape for what the average goal is : to look good naked
Not all of them are running growth. Youd be surprised with the little amount some get by on

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Look good naked, and like a beast in a suit. Nothing like a dress shirt hugging bowling ball delts and bi's. With Traps to match.

jgvg

Awards
Look good naked, and like a beast in a suit. Nothing like a dress shirt hugging bowling ball delts and bi's. With Traps to match.
True dat!

I've never personally took the plunge into tren but hear nothing but great things. Is this something you would personally recommend? I've also heard some pretty ****ty things regarding cardio on tren so it scares me a little bit.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True dat!

I've never personally took the plunge into tren but hear nothing but great things. Is this something you would personally recommend? I've also heard some pretty ****ty things regarding cardio on tren so it scares me a little bit.
I could recommend it because my experience has been great. That doesn't mean your's will be. Did I have sides? Yes. Sleep sucks at first, then gets better after a couple weeks (for me). I get wound up tight and little things piss the hell out of me. I stink, I sweat, I break out. But god damn the strength and pumps and growth make it worth it. To me.

So use at your own risk. Adjust your dose. Good Tren will work at lower doses at first, like 50-75mg eod.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Winny letro Lasix halotestin I save all that for precomp. I mostly let diet and test keep me looking decent throw in tren when I want to harden up for occasions

jgvg

Awards
haha sounds pretty ****in intense. My first time i may even do like 25mg eod to test the waters.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Problem with going crazy on cycle just makes you struggle when you get off trying to maintain. And before I get blasted realize we would only have to do a handful of cycles of we kept majority of our gains. But we don't that is why most that look great year round are on year round. By great I mean steroid looking, not natural looking. Big difference.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Problem with going crazy on cycle just makes you struggle when you get off trying to maintain. And before I get blasted realize we would only have to do a handful of cycles of we kept majority of our gains. But we don't that is why most that look great year round are on year round. By great I mean steroid looking, not natural looking. Big difference.
Most can't keep with the diet year round it takes to look great either and the diet to be shredded isn't condusive to strength or mass gains

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Definitely correct, just never get off if you want to look great year round. Always full, vascular and lean, if you have a decent diet.

warrior737

Awards
So the people who like the physique style what types if cycles do you run or think the high level competitor model etc run.
IMO low dose test 250 mg week, 500 tren, kick start 4 weeks with an oral like var, dmz, or SD. Followed by t3 and albuterol to shred.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMO low dose test 250 mg week, 500 tren, kick start 4 weeks with an oral like var, dmz, or SD. Followed by t3 and albuterol to shred.
Pretty close but you don't really kickstart for comps you need to run your orals up to contest day you usually cut oils a couple days out. I personally don't know anyone who runs albuterol we all run clen.. clenning and trenning I hear thar line alot

dredmentia

Awards
You know the Rock is on tons of juice these days right, he looks nothing like he did back when he first started wrestling

dredmentia

Awards
Funny the Rock was brought up but honestly I would rather look like the Rock in 1999-2002 than how he looks now. It seems like ever since he started shaving his head and doing the tribal tatoos he went for a new look but to be honest I think it is kind of freaky and really unnatural looking. I know we are talking about anabolic here and nothing is "natural" but I feel the Rock took things a little to far with his new look especially in the new GI JOE movie . he still looked like an absolute beast when he first started wrestling before all the movies

dredmentia

Awards
I feel the Rock looks alot better in the first picture, and to answer the question in the thread I would go for the look more like the older picture anyway

Attachments

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
Not sure if anyone else has said this but its not drugs that determine how big you get its genetics. For example many physique guys are on so much gear it'll make your jaw drop and a lot of pro bodybuilders are on way less, sometimes very little, yet there is a massive difference in size. Thats genetics. So its not about how much you need to achieve your look because the look you want may not be possible. Its funny because this is a fact many people don't want to believe. You have the guys who will never make it to BB status getting pissed because you are ****ting on their dreams and you get some BBer's pissed because they are too dim to see they have the genetics to get there relatively comfortably regardless.

Saying all that though, average guys (i.e. most people you see walking around) can reach physique level with proper diet, training, drugs and time.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know the Rock is on tons of juice these days right, he looks nothing like he did back when he first started wrestling
Of course I know he's on juice. Kind of the nature of this thread. And my following comments. And of the 2 pictures you posted of him, without a doubt I would like to look like the second. Don't get me wrong, he looks good in both, but I like the rounded, hard, vascular look over the smooth.

dredmentia

Awards
Yeah but do you see what I'm saying. The first picture he's in his late 20s. The wwe was testing for anabolic steroids or at least to some extent they were in sure everyone was still using them. The guy looks amazing still. In the newer pictures hes in his 40s now, it just looks very artificial IMO. I'd still love to look like either of those picture rather than how I look now, but I'd always go for the earlier look first.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah but do you see what I'm saying. The first picture he's in his late 20s. The wwe was testing for anabolic steroids or at least to some extent they were in sure everyone was still using them. The guy looks amazing still. In the newer pictures hes in his 40s now, it just looks very artificial IMO. I'd still love to look like either of those picture rather than how I look now, but I'd always go for the earlier look first.
I'm pushing 40 myself so give me "artificial" LOL. He's not competing in anything and neither am I. Just want to be able to throw a truck through a brick wall and look like I can do it until I'm 60!!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All personal preference. But don't fool yourself, he didn't get to that size in the first pic naturally.

dredmentia

Awards
I heard he eats 10 pounds of food a day not sure how true that is

dredmentia

Awards
On cheat day he eats a whole box of dubkin donuts I seem him doing it when he was getting ready for his first match with Jon Cena ...speaking of which thats another guy who is 100% on juice

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Some of the physique guys look more like BB'ers.

At my height I get accused of roids @ 175lbs, so it doesn't matter if I take them or not.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I feel the Rock looks alot better in the first picture, and to answer the question in the thread I would go for the look more like the older picture anyway
You want to know one of the biggest difference between to two pics. It's his diet. Honestly. In the WWE Rock took enough gear to need gyno surgery. In the second pic yea he's alot bigger but the bf % is alot different. First pic he's about 13% 2nd pic he's about 7% strip 6% of fat off 1st pic they will look very similar

dredmentia

Awards
It's funny how the WWE says their performers are not on steroids. Yeah perhaps they started testing for illegal steroids after that guy chris Benoit killed his family, but of they get injured and need to recover no doubt about it those guys get prescribed juice! They need them back out their wrestling asap

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
It's funny how the WWE says their performers are not on steroids. Yeah perhaps they started testing for illegal steroids after that guy chris Benoit killed his family, but of they get injured and need to recover no doubt about it those guys get prescribed juice! They need them back out their wrestling asap
I read something about Benoit having severe brain damage from repeated blows to the head.

But if a vial of test was found in the house, well duh steroids made him do it.

dredmentia

Awards
His brain looked like an Alzheimer or dementia patient from all the concussions. And from all the **** they found in his house the juice would be the least likely to cause it. There was tons of Xanax and painkillers too which can make you act eradic

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm pushing 40 myself so give me "artificial" LOL. He's not competing in anything and neither am I. Just want to be able to throw a truck through a brick wall and look like I can do it until I'm 60!!
Honestly I like artifical lol juice is artifical I wouldn't be on it if I wanted a natural look. I took it because I got to a point where natural wasn't enough.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On cheat day he eats a whole box of dubkin donuts I seem him doing it when he was getting ready for his first match with Jon Cena ...speaking of which thats another guy who is 100% on juice
Anybody who is carrying 60 pounds of muscle in addition to their frame is on juice. Period. Take your pick. Celebrities, athletes, regular joes....