Sensititivty to aromasin

jgvg

Awards
Has anyone ever noticed a heightened sensitivity to aromasin?

In other words, I used to take 12.5 mg daily to combat estro sides - now I take roughly 2mg EOD to achieve same results. 2mg ED will actually be too much, my joints will pop and ill feel like a general piece of **** lol.

I've even tried experimenting and giving myself a break to see if I just depleted all enzymes but a month or so later when I get back on i still only need a fraction of what I used to.

It is also important to note that I've been using the same exact source for years and it has gradually happened over time so it's not a question of whether or not my stuff is legit.

Any thoughts?

Big_sxc

Awards
Well 12.5mg ed is double to triple the dose

EOD dosing is the way to go. Its suicidal so it binds to the aromatase enzyme until the enzyme is broken down. That's usually a month. So u can expect a good 50%+ reduction in estrogen and a very nice 20% conversion rate of testosterone to estrogen.

Aromasin is king for recover. Lipids ease of dosing. No bounce back. Just use wisely and if ur on it as a test booster. Watch ur lipids

jgvg

Awards
Well, I'm actually currently on TRT, but I do blast twice a year. While on TRT I have never needed an anti-e because Im taking a relatively moderate dose 125mg/wk and it keeps me at the high-normal range.

My question was, why is it that say, 2-3 years ago while on a blast, I would need 12.5mg ed aromasin to keep estrogen in check, and now I need 1/4 the dose, only EOD for same effect. I understand the pharmacology behind aromasin being suicidal, but does aromasin permanently alter the way your body metabolizes T into E? Am I missing something?

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Maybe when you did use 12.5 that amount destroyed a lot of the enzyme and then your body wasn't able to produce as much of the enzyme as before so now it only takes you 2mg to get the same effect because there isn't as much of the enzyme circulating in your body in the first place.
It's just my speculation.

jgvg

Awards
haha it sounds good, but thats also prbably a bunch of broscience. :bsflag:

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
I would be seriously suspect that you have aromasin. I dont think you are dealing with aromasin here- no way. True aromasin at 2mg would not do anything. There is something known as minimum effective dose and for aromasin it is 5mg*. That means anything under that will not impact estrogen levels at all.
* I tried to post a link to support my statement showing exemestane's minimum effective dose but i have less than 1000 posts and cant post links - sorry.