Low dose T3 without steroids ?

jxv

Awards
Hello.

I'm thinking about using t3 at some point during my cutting cycle , and i would like
to ask a couple of questions to experienced users :

1.I have never used AAS and i don't plan using them anytime soon.
Do you think that it will burn muscle without them ?

2.My dosing protocol will be :
Days 1-3 : 12.5mcg
Days 4-6 : 25mcg
Days 7-9 : 37.5mcg
Days 10-14 : 50mcg
Days 15-17:37.5mcg
Days 18-20 :25mcg
Days 21-23 : 12.5mcg

Do you think at this low dosage it will be effective ?

3.Are there any side effects that i might notice while on cycle that i should be aware of ?

4.Do you think that i should use it on higher BF% levels(ie early on the diet) instead(to preserve muscle) ?

Thanks for your input.

Big_sxc

Awards
On cycle people are expected to lose 20% strength and considerable mass. I really don't know what your expecting, maybe try using clenbuterol with it and t4 instead. With some osta. Osta ain't AAS

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes you will lose muscle . Your body naturally produces about 25mg no reason to use any lower don't shut natural production down just to replace with same amount

jxv

Awards
Thanks for the input.

So it would be better to try T4 instead ? If so at what dosage ?

ps
Just to clarify , i don't expect from these drugs to do the hard work for me....

Big_sxc

Awards
No. Bounce back from t4 is a lot faster. But it takes longer to work. T4 if compared to t3 is usually 4 times weaker in strength. So u work ur dosage depending on what you want. You are not actually taking the t4 to strip. Ur taking it to convert the t4 you took to t3. Hence its gonna take a while and it almost self tapers. Ur gonna have to dose smart and gauge ur muscle loss. Its just easier to maintain physique with t4

Big_sxc

Awards
Using osta won't combatbtye muscle eating effects BTW. Lgd osta s4 together probably wouldntndo a great job.

jxv

Awards
How does my T4 dosing scheme look like ?

37.5mcg/day(3days)
75mcg/day(3days)
150mcg/day (15-20days)
75mcg/day (5days)
37.5mcg/day(5days)

OR

Should i just start with 150mcg/day for up to 3-4 weeks ?

Also is it liver toxic ??

Again,thanks for the help :)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
150mcg is crazy even on high dose steroids

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
big_sxc said that t3 is 4x more potent than t4.
How much t4 should i use instead?
Sorry thought that was t3 dosage. My bad you can google t4 dosages or cycles and some good ones pop up

Big_sxc

Awards
All good buddy. I do believe you need to figure out ur dosage. Ur gonna have to burn some muscle champ. Just go to 200mcg with t4 and if ur not happy then just keep going up. But u will lose mass. And moderate dose cpen would be just as safe and more ffextive

Big_sxc

Awards
Just try it champ words don't speak for experiences. And u seem level headed so give it a shot. T4 is slow. Results will dwindle infornt of you but have patience

jxv

Awards
Thanks for the reply.

I came up with the following dosing schemes :

150-200mcg/day while my BF% is still high enough (to preserve muscle) and start lowering dosage
by 25mcg for every 10pounds lost

100-150mcg/day for up to 3-5 weeks to shed off the last 5-10 pounds while consuming a bit higher calories than usual(+300-500kcal)

I like #1 more because it just makes more sense to adapt dosage based on current BW , but then again i might be missing something .. :)

Big_sxc

Awards
I think ur time on is spot on with 1.

Ur gonna need to be on 3x longer than u would with t3 for that result brother. Maybe even double your dose. And t4 self tapers so using less than 100mcg is almost pointless. In would probably start taking EOD or e3d near the end at 75mcg or something like that to taper

Reactions: jxv
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
T4 effects will be incomparable to t3

No contest

jxv

Awards
I think ur time on is spot on with 1.

Ur gonna need to be on 3x longer than u would with t3 for that result brother. Maybe even double your dose. And t4 self tapers so using less than 100mcg is almost pointless. In would probably start taking EOD or e3d near the end at 75mcg or something like that to taper
Great! I like the idea of taking it EOD just before the end of the cycle.
Also thanks for the useful PM :)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the reply.

I came up with the following dosing schemes :

150-200mcg/day while my BF% is still high enough (to preserve muscle) and start lowering dosage
by 25mcg for every 10pounds lost

100-150mcg/day for up to 3-5 weeks to shed off the last 5-10 pounds while consuming a bit higher calories than usual(+300-500kcal)

I like #1 more because it just makes more sense to adapt dosage based on current BW , but then again i might be missing something .. :)
Your got it a little confused there body fat percentage does nothing to preserve the muscle t3 which t4 converts to is indiscriminate it scavenges fat and muscle same time it won't take more fat than muscle even if bf is high

jxv

Awards
Your got it a little confused there body fat percentage does nothing to preserve the muscle t3 which t4 converts to is indiscriminate it scavenges fat and muscle same time it won't take more fat than muscle even if bf is high
I see.
Just to avoid further confusion , is this still valid even in low dosages (say t4 150mcg => 37.5mcg T3 => 1.5x naturally produced by the body) ?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
T3 conversion will drop with higher T4 doses, your body will fight to stay in range

jxv

Awards
T3 conversion will drop with higher T4 doses, your body will fight to stay in range
Ah i see...So while supplementing T4 , T3 levels keep accumulating upwards for as much as my system can handle and the remainder is excreted.
T3 from the other hand has the same effect as complete hormone replacement since no conversion is required.

As a result of the above , T4 is more muscle sparing.

PS.
Also this sounds to be slight liver toxic ??

jxv

Awards
So muscle breakdown comes from the increased metabolic rate and not from the substance itself.
Which means that as long as you know what you're doing when it comes to dieting , you can use it efficiently.

For example , i've read that low carb/low sodium diets tend to lower endogenous T3 levels.
My diet is LOW carb/Low sodium based(not Atkins , i eat veg/fruit in moderation and im careful with cholesterol consumption) , so if i keep carb-ups very limited(up
to +200g every 7days) i can get the best from both worlds(increased fatloss + T3 levels balance).

Big_sxc

Awards
I think everyone blows liver toxicity out of the water. I doubt it will cause any grief at all

jxv

Awards
I think everyone blows liver toxicity out of the water. I doubt it will cause any grief at all
I've read that descent amount of people(millions ?) rely on T3/T4 supplementation for they whole life;time so that makes sense.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Anyone who gets on it is on for life generally yes

No real liver concerns at all

Have you tried the alternatives already?
A good burner, ECA, etf

jxv

Awards
Anyone who gets on it is on for life generally yes

No real liver concerns at all

Have you tried the alternatives already?
A good burner, ECA, etf
I'm not really a fan of stimulants (plus i avoid caffeine :D ), but i do plan on using a new natty AI once i reach approx ~80% of my goal (to dry me out a bit).