ostarine cardarine and mk677 stack

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
i am looking to start a 8-10 week cycle of osta, cardarine, and mk677. i've been readin a lot about these for the past few months but i have not seen anyone put all these together.

i would appreciate any suggestions on dosages, timeframe, etc. also i will have my exemestane to run at low dose throughout and clomid to run pct. would you recommend running a ph sometime during this? if so when and how?

list of supps:
osta
cardarine
mk677
exemestane
clomid
possible ph?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Osta 15/15/15/15/20/20/20/20
Carderine 7/7/7/14/14/14/14/14
Gharine 10/10/10/10/20/20/20/20

I'm guessing that this is a cut. I would dose the gharine at night about 30 min before bed, this will keep you from eating everything in sight. I wouldn't use exemestane unless you have high estrogen sides. This looks like a good stack, I don't see any need for a ph unless you wanted to bridge into one after this 8 week cycle is complete

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
yes cutting is exactly what i was looking for. crazy thing is i had the exact timeline/dosage as what you put haha. would bridging into a ph be too much for this cycle? if not what ph would you suggest? if i did run a ph after how would the pct be done and for how long? do you think the standard clomid/nolva would be fine?

also if i did not bridge a ph into this, how long should i run my pct? and other additional supps? i was looking at either clomid or clomid/nolva, micronized creatine, bcaas and multi. i am newer to the ph world and this is my first sarms stack and will greatly take any advice you are willing to help me with. thanks

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes cutting is exactly what i was looking for. crazy thing is i had the exact timeline/dosage as what you put haha. would bridging into a ph be too much for this cycle? if not what ph would you suggest? if i did run a ph after how would the pct be done and for how long? do you think the standard clomid/nolva would be fine?

also if i did not bridge a ph into this, how long should i run my pct? and other additional supps? i was looking at either clomid or clomid/nolva, micronized creatine, bcaas and multi. i am newer to the ph world and this is my first sarms stack and will greatly take any advice you are willing to help me with. thanks
If you add a ph I would start pct at the end of the ph cycle and do something like:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Super pct ( label doses)
Epic unleashed 2 caps a day

Without a ph on the end I would do the same pct except cut clomid down to 50/25/25. There are so many different ph/ds out there it's hard for me to suggest you one in particular. Pick something based on your goals and I would be more than happy to help you incorporate it into your cycle. If you don't have a decent amount of cycle experience I would just stick to the sarm cycle you have planned

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
alright, then as of now i will only stay with the sarm cycle. i will try and run a ph cycle next and decide if i'd like to bridge the two on my third cycle. i will be buying the ostarine/cardine/gharine today. by any chance do you know if nutriverse is still doing their sale? i would like to save a little money off this expensive cycle.

i will also be doing a detailed log with diet, workout, and pics to update 5 days a week. maybe show some good results for anyone else wondering about stacking these together

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alright, then as of now i will only stay with the sarm cycle. i will try and run a ph cycle next and decide if i'd like to bridge the two on my third cycle. i will be buying the ostarine/cardine/gharine today. by any chance do you know if nutriverse is still doing their sale? i would like to save a little money off this expensive cycle.

i will also be doing a detailed log with diet, workout, and pics to update 5 days a week. maybe show some good results for anyone else wondering about stacking these together
Nutriverse and nutraplanet both have big sales on the whole OL and OL UK line still. You have until the 11th to get in on that deal at nutriverse, not sure when nutraplanet will end. If you log this tag me in it, I would like to follow

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
i will definately tag you in it. thanks for the heads up on the deals. do you remember the coupon codes by any chance? im ordering today

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nutriverse and nutraplanet both have big sales on the whole OL and OL UK line still. You have until the 11th to get in on that deal at nutriverse, not sure when nutraplanet will end. If you log this tag me in it, I would like to follow
i will definately tag you in it. thanks for the heads up on the deals. do you remember the coupon codes by any chance? im ordering today
Nutriverse is JULY30 on all the OL UK stuff. 2 bottle combos and perfect cycle stacks use code JULY25. make sure you go to the July 4th sales section. Not sure what nutraplanet codes are

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. Thanks man i saved 110 euros on the order

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
yates84
so i have been doin a lot of reading into epi (45mg ED)/halo (75mg ED) for a ph stack...sounds like everyone has great results with helping shred some bf.

my questions:
would it be alright to stack these with my SARM cycle? if so at what point should i introduce them into my cycle and how long should i run each?
will this shut down my T too much? my worry is having the epi, halo, and osta suppression at the same time (keep exemestane on hand?)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84
so i have been doin a lot of reading into epi (45mg ED)/halo (75mg ED) for a ph stack...sounds like everyone has great results with helping shred some bf.

my questions:
would it be alright to stack these with my SARM cycle? if so at what point should i introduce them into my cycle and how long should i run each?
will this shut down my T too much? my worry is having the epi, halo, and osta suppression at the same time (keep exemestane on hand?)
I wouldn't run the ph and sarms together, if anything you should bridge from your sarms to your ph cycle. You are going to be shut down regardless, might as well get the most out of your cycle. I still wouldn't reccomend the bridge cycle if this is your first cycle, pick either the ph cycle or the sarm cycle

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think cycle looks sick as is no need to bridge. Can't wait to see results

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Alright thanks guys. Ill do sarm cycle first then ph later. What are the supplements yall would suggest i take besides the normal omegas multis bcaas and creatines?

So just to let you know what my upcoming log will include:

My bod pod results pre/post
Diet plan and recipes for 4 weeks pre-cycle and during cycle
workout routines
Supps
Before and after pictures

I hope you guys enjoy. Let me know if theres anything else i should include in my log so know before i start please. Thanks for everyone's input

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
hey guys. been a couple days since my last post. so here is my stack:

PCT:
clomid @ 50/50/25/25
nolva ?
micronized creatine
bcaas
multi vit

i have read the most people feel some sort of shut down from the osta. is there anything yall would recommend to take on cycle to help prevent this?
also, what else would you recommend to have in my pct list?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey guys. been a couple days since my last post. so here is my stack:

PCT:
clomid @ 50/50/25/25
nolva ?
micronized creatine
bcaas
multi vit

i have read the most people feel some sort of shut down from the osta. is there anything yall would recommend to take on cycle to help prevent this?
also, what else would you recommend to have in my pct list?
You could use dermacrine on cycle to help prevent lethargy. I would leave nolva out of your pct, you really only need one serm. I would add OL super pct and epic unleashed to your pct. These 2 will really help you keep your gains and even help you make more gains in pct.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
ive been reading about dermacrine. now from what ive seen from others on the board, suppression from osta typically kicks in when using it in the 20+ mg/day range. This being said, i wont be there until week 5 of my cycle.

also according to the reviews i have read on derma, it doesnt kick in for about 2 weeks? this being said, what are your experiences? if this is the case when would you recommend to introduce this into my cycle?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive been reading about dermacrine. now from what ive seen from others on the board, suppression from osta typically kicks in when using it in the 20+ mg/day range. This being said, i wont be there until week 5 of my cycle.

also according to the reviews i have read on derma, it doesnt kick in for about 2 weeks? this being said, what are your experiences? if this is the case when would you recommend to introduce this into my cycle?
Osta and dermacrine is actually my next cycle I have lined up. I would start the dermacrine at the same time you start your osta. It does take about 2 weeks to kick in but I feel great on it and it makes my skin look pretty thin and dry at low bf%

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Osta and dermacrine is actually my next cycle I have lined up. I would start the dermacrine at the same time you start your osta. It does take about 2 weeks to kick in but I feel great on it and it makes my skin look pretty thin and dry at low bf%
One thing I will say about my just recent Osta run is that it was absolutely amazing. In fact I much prefer it to the Oral 'PH' run that I am on now. I seem to react well to Sarms. I am much more interested in exploring my future runs of LGD/MK/RAD/GW etc. as opposed to ingesting bunk/underdosed leftovers of recently banned gear.

I'm not sure how you run your Osta but I've found split doses to be the best. On my last run I experimented with an am/pm split with both the Osta and the Elim1nate. Let me tell you that 10mg Osta and 25mg Elim1nate appx. 1-2 hours pre-workout created some incredible muscle pumps after 2-3 weeks on cycle. I found it to be far more noticeable than dosing many hours away from my weight lifting session (I lift in the evening). For me, the pump/vascularity (during the workouts) were comparable to running Halo.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll be running high dose rad and mass gh beginning mid Oct give my body a break from the oils and methyls.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
I will definately have to try the split dose during some point in this cycle. I would like to know which way my body reacts best for the next time. Just waiting for all my goodies to get here

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Which derma brand do you recommend and how long does a bottle last? Whats the price? If we cant post this cuz of forum rules someone please pm me. I want to make sure i get this right ha ha

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which derma brand do you recommend and how long does a bottle last? Whats the price? If we cant post this cuz of forum rules someone please pm me. I want to make sure i get this right ha ha
There is only one dermacrine, you can get it for around 40$ and it lasts 4 or 5 weeks depending on dosage

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
so for someone who is 215lbs, i should get 2 bottles correct?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. Are you referring to the bps stuff? Ive found several kinds and i want to make sure i get the legit one...not some bunk

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good. Are you referring to the bps stuff? Ive found several kinds and i want to make sure i get the legit one...not some bunk
Yep. That's the one and only dermacrine

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
sweet. anywhere besides their company website i can get it for cheaper? lol.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sweet. anywhere besides their company website i can get it for cheaper? lol.
I just grabbed some from nutriverse for about 40$. BPS might have a coupon code for you though

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
awesome! thanks guys. been doing more and more reading on mk677 (gharine) and i keep hearing about guys swelling up with water retention. this doesnt bother me too much as long as i can get rid of it during my PCT. what do yall recommend? again, i am newer to all of this so any help would be greatly appreciated. just trying to make sure everything is in order before i begin my log. the rest of the stack should be in by the 1st week of august...so my log will begin then and i will start my stack sept 1st.

Kid Chocolate

Kid Chocolate

Awards
this cycle is tempting. I do think at the same time as you.
what shall thy dosage?

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I may be wrong but I would do the PH and bridge into the Sarms to help retain muscle and cut fat???

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
I may be wrong but I would do the PH and bridge into the Sarms to help retain muscle and cut fat???
That's what i was planning but one of the members here said bridge from sarms to ph

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, i have finally figured out exactly what i would like to include into my cycle. i wont include the basics in this like bcaas, multis, etc because thats a given. i completely understand that this is a lot of stuff to be taking all at once...and pretty expensive haha. please give you inputs on if it looks good and if there is anything you think i wont need or if i need to clarify something. so here we go:

osta- 15/15/20/20/20/20/20/20
cardarine- 0/0/7/7/14/14/14/14
gharine- 10/10/10/10/20/20/20/20
Darmacrine- 5pumps/day for cycle
Letrone- 1cap/day for cycle
target a2- 3/3/3/3/6/6/6/6 will run into pct as well

PCT:
clomid- 50/50/25/25
reduce xt- 1am, 1pw, 1pm
str3ngth- 25am, 50pw, 25pm
ol super pct- 4caps/4caps/3caps/3caps
target a2- 6/6/6/6 and will continue until 2nd bottle runs out
cardarine- 14/14/14/14

i would like to keep the cardarine into my pct because i want to keep up some stength/endurance post cycle. after this conversation, i will be ordering the remaining supps and will start my log when they get here

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys, i have finally figured out exactly what i would like to include into my cycle. i wont include the basics in this like bcaas, multis, etc because thats a given. i completely understand that this is a lot of stuff to be taking all at once...and pretty expensive haha. please give you inputs on if it looks good and if there is anything you think i wont need or if i need to clarify something. so here we go:

osta- 15/15/20/20/20/20/20/20
cardarine- 0/0/7/7/14/14/14/14
gharine- 10/10/10/10/20/20/20/20
Darmacrine- 5pumps/day for cycle
Letrone- 1cap/day for cycle
target a2- 3/3/3/3/6/6/6/6 will run into pct as well

PCT:
clomid- 50/50/25/25
reduce xt- 1am, 1pw, 1pm
str3ngth- 25am, 50pw, 25pm
ol super pct- 4caps/4caps/3caps/3caps
target a2- 6/6/6/6 and will continue until 2nd bottle runs out
cardarine- 14/14/14/14

i would like to keep the cardarine into my pct because i want to keep up some stength/endurance post cycle. after this conversation, i will be ordering the remaining supps and will start my log when they get here
Looks good! Will be looking forward to your log

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Looks good! Will be looking forward to your log
thanks yates! you dont think this is too much? i did have a question about the target a2 which i couldnt find an answer for in the forums...will this be alright to include in my cycle if my morning cardio will be long distance and high tensity running? if not, i will take it out. i just read its a good stim and great at burning fat around the midsection

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks yates! you dont think this is too much? i did have a question about the target a2 which i couldnt find an answer for in the forums...will this be alright to include in my cycle if my morning cardio will be long distance and high tensity running? if not, i will take it out. i just read its a good stim and great at burning fat around the midsection
Just watch your bp closely and you should be gtg

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
do you think the gharine and cardarine will help stabalize my bp? on of the many reasons im taking it

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do you think the gharine and cardarine will help stabalize my bp? on of the many reasons im taking it
Gharine won't have any direct effect on bp but carderine definitely could help regulate bp. I use carderine during pct for that sole purpose. I would still monitor bp daily when using any kind of anabolic

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
sounds good. i definately will. so i have very little experience with anything...1TU and ON/Off Cycle waaay back in the day. yes i was too young but i really didnt know any better or what i was doing. it was just everyone else was using it so i gave it a try. i am way older now and more knowing of whats involved. i hope to get more into this now that i am ready. this will be my cycle run properly but definately not my last. next will be something like epi/halo. i hear that yields some good results

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck! Hit me up if you need anything

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
what do you think about ON whey and casien? its what ive been using because they seem to be the best bang for the buck...at least what i can find. i hope im not gettin in trouble for posting their name lol. would you recommend something else?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what do you think about ON whey and casien? its what ive been using because they seem to be the best bang for the buck...at least what i can find. i hope im not gettin in trouble for posting their name lol. would you recommend something else?
That's a good brand that doesn't spike their protein with amino. They are gtg

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
awesome. ill stick with them then. i will post my diet in the next few days. ill be eating around 2300 cals/day to cut as to my 2800 for maint. im 215 and the goal is to be 190 by the end of the 12 weeks (when pct is finished). any other input is welcome.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Thanks CEM Store for the 25% off deal. its only today and tomorrow so everyone get on it. 25% off code is Research15

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
sooo...the other day a deer decided to run in front of my truck like 10 minutes from my house. well, there goes the money id saved for the remainder of my supps, damn insurance deductables!!! looks like my cycle will have to wait until the beginning of next month. i will continue to update. got my bod pod results today and i will post them up either tonight or tomorrow.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sooo...the other day a deer decided to run in front of my truck like 10 minutes from my house. well, there goes the money id saved for the remainder of my supps, damn insurance deductables!!! looks like my cycle will have to wait until the beginning of next month. i will continue to update. got my bod pod results today and i will post them up either tonight or tomorrow.
That's one good thing about my car, a deer at 10 mph would total loss my car and I would just be waiting on a check! Sorry to hear about that but now you have even more time to plan this thing out

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
yea. too bad i wasnt driving my old f-150. the deer would exploded and my truck wouldnt even have a dent haha. so i got all my OL stuff in and got some of my PCT. would you recommend changin anything to my stack before i buy it in a few weeks? i havent seen a whole lot on latrone in this forum, but what i have seen is good results. what are your thoughts on it?