1 bottle of super dmz 2.0
1 bottle alpha 1
33 days of OL DMZ at 40mg

Whats best combo

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
old dmz and alpha 1 would be nasty as fauk but hepatoxic proper support and pct u would see massive keepable gains. if ya know how to eat ----->isymfs<----

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
2 caps of super Dmz, 1 of dmz. 6 weeks
I would agree and give this a try. grab some on cycle support and an ai. For pct pick up some nolva or clomid, test booster and reduce xt by sns.

GetRekt

Awards
Exact same thing that was recommended a week ago. What gives?
Msten and DMZ are great together, but I find that the msten dose in super Dmz 2 is good at 20, while dmz is better suited at 40 or higher, hence the extra cap

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Msten and DMZ are great together, but I find that the msten dose in super Dmz 2 is good at 20, while dmz is better suited at 40 or higher, hence the extra cap
Yeah I Know that. That's exactly what me and another guy recommended to OP in another thread last week. We are in agreement. I think OP just wants a different answer maybe.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
my thoughts exactly and take the caps after you eat for better absorbtion

GetRekt

Awards
Yeah I Know that. That's exactly what me and another guy recommended to OP in another thread last week. We are in agreement. I think OP just wants a different answer maybe.
Ahh, I see. Sometimes the best answer really is the best answer, however haha

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why doesn't he just run the super dmz along side the dmz he has left he's got 30 days of both