1 andro and 4 andro

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
Wanna do an andro cutting cycle. Running albuterol with it as well. Anyone had experience with the Andros? I heard 1 & 4 doesn't aromatize. Is this true? Anybody like a particular brand? Let me know!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 andro aromatizes, 1 andro does not

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would you recommend another to stack with 1 andro and albuterol for cutting?
You trying to stay away from aromatizing compounds? Epiandro will act as a test base and doesn't aromatize

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
You trying to stay away from aromatizing compounds? Epiandro will act as a test base and doesn't aromatize
Oh alright! Have you seen IML's new super andros? I was looking at those as they seemed interesting, let me know if you check them out.

clown007

clown007

Awards
I have been looking at the Super Mandro and Androvar stack to get this going- 330mg of each for 8 weeks. That's my plan come September. Follow that up with a bridge to LGD I think as well.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
To me, the best valued andros are super Mandro (1-andro) and androvar (epiandro). I don't think the new iml andros beat these

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
To me, the best valued andros are super Mandro (1-andro) and androvar (epiandro). I don't think the new iml andros beat these
This. The iml ones are legit for sure and have quality ingredients; it just is probably a multiple bottle product for a good run. It's very very difficult to beat super mandro, andro the giant, and androvar. Feedback has been stellar and the amount of compound per bottle is all you need for a solid 4 week run and only 2 bottles for full 8 week runs. Can't go wrong with either brands though.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/super-mandro-by-hard-rock-supplements

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
This. The iml ones are legit for sure and have quality ingredients; it just is probably a multiple bottle product for a good run. It's very very difficult to beat super mandro, andro the giant, and androvar. Feedback has been stellar and the amount of compound per bottle is all you need for a solid 4 week run and only 2 bottles for full 8 week runs. Can't go wrong with either brands

Androvar won't cause gyno sides right? I had some gyno come up but honestly think tren and more to do with it than Epi-andro from IML

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
I'm just looking to cut not bulk but I would like to make sure I hold on to what I got now

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Androvar won't cause gyno sides right? I had some gyno come up but honestly think tren and more to do with it than Epi-andro from IML
Were you taking anything for prolactin sides with your Tren?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There are a couple new products you might look into...I really prefer 1-andro in transdermal form.

I noticed that both TGB and Orbit just added a transdermal 1-andro from Alpha Gainz...looks solid, might be worth giving a shot.

Their Alpha Stano (epiandro cyclodextrin complex) looks legit too.

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
There are a couple new products you might look into...I really prefer 1-andro in transdermal form.

I noticed that both TGB and Orbit just added a transdermal 1-andro from Alpha Gainz...looks solid, might be worth giving a shot.

Their Alpha Stano (epiandro cyclodextrin complex) looks legit too.
Alpha stano looks interesting, but that transdermal looks like an oral liquid. I never used transdermal a so I wouldn't know...

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the oral bioavalability of 1-andro is just not good.

there are few non methylated compounds that work well orally...for the most part, it's just better to use them transdermally. 1-andro, 4-andro, androsterone, etc...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the oral bioavalability of 1-andro is just not good.

there are few non methylated compounds that work well orally...for the most part, it's just better to use them transdermally. 1-andro, 4-andro, androsterone, etc...
Agreed^^^
Everything is better as a transdermal, absorption is increased substantially and half life is extended because of the absorption process. I always go td if I have the option