Critique osta cycle?

magicwood

Awards
About to start an 8 week 20mg ostarine cycle by OL. Was planning on running it with dermacrine at 4 pumps a day. I have both clomid and tamoxifen pharmacy grade for pct but will be running one. Was wondering if I should run epi plex during pct or during my cycle. I have alphamax and anabeta elite also for pct. This would be for a cutting cycle.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
About to start an 8 week 20mg ostarine cycle by OL. Was planning on running it with dermacrine at 4 pumps a day. I have both clomid and tamoxifen pharmacy grade for pct but will be running one. Was wondering if I should run epi plex during pct or during my cycle. I have alphamax and anabeta elite also for pct. This would be for a cutting cycle.
Your plan looks solid. Save the epicatechin for pct, it will help you maintain gains. I prefer clomid, just dose at 50/25/25 and you will be gtg. Have a good ai on hand as well because osta can cause high estrogen sides. Good luck!

magicwood

Awards
Could I get away with running inhibit e along side it or should I get letro. I have arimidex pharm grade also. Or should I get letro?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could I get away with running inhibit e along side it or should I get letro. I have arimidex pharm grade also. Or should I get letro?
I wouldn't mess with letro, if you have adex on hand you're gtg. Just don't use it unless you have high estrogen sides

magicwood

Awards
Alright sounds good. Thanks for everything.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Have you guys ever thought about using rebirth as a pct for ostarine? I feel it would be a great place to try it out

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have you guys ever thought about using rebirth as a pct for ostarine? I feel it would be a great place to try it out
Yea i've seen this to. With something like osta I think it is alright to use rebirth for pct instead of a serm.

magicwood

Awards
Maybe if I was doing a 4 week run but I'll be doing this for 8 weeks and plus I already have my pct on hand.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
It was just a suggestion to try! I have an ostarine cycle coming up, going to do 6 weeks at 20mg, and I really am thinking about trying rebirth as my pct

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was just a suggestion to try! I have an ostarine cycle coming up, going to do 6 weeks at 20mg, and I really am thinking about trying rebirth as my pct
If you do you will enjoy your results. One user recovered from a total test level of 62 to over his pre-cycle baseline. And he was on an extremely long oral cycle of five compounds. One of those was trestolone which is extremely suppressive. I'm currently using Rebirth and Viron as PCT for a 1-andro cycle I just finished. I'm loving it so far. 8 days in. Libido ramped up on day 3 and has been strong since. Haven't lost any weight or strength at all. Still making gains strength wise and getting more cut.

NickyJ

Awards
hey guys im new here whats good. If i were you bro Id stick to the SERMs osta was shown to be mildy suppressive at just 3mg. Good call on adding the dermacrine should keep you feeling good!

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
If you do you will enjoy your results. One user recovered from a total test level of 62 to over his pre-cycle baseline. And he was on an extremely long oral cycle of five compounds. One of those was trestolone which is extremely suppressive. I'm currently using Rebirth and Viron as PCT for a 1-andro cycle I just finished. I'm loving it so far. 8 days in. Libido ramped up on day 3 and has been strong since. Haven't lost any weight or strength at all. Still making gains strength wise and getting more cut.
That's awesome, I saw some people saying they really liked it.
I'm willing to give it a go if it's pretty mild like osta or 1-andro

Do you have any bloods yourself?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's awesome, I saw some people saying they really liked it.
I'm willing to give it a go if it's pretty mild like osta or 1-andro

Do you have any bloods yourself?
Yes, I have pre-cycle bloods and will do post cycle also. Will post results also. :)